Official Forums > New Trainers / Welcome

New trainer hangout

(1/202) > >>

Mr_Dark:
If you're just saying "hi, i'm back", please don't open a special/new topic for that just post it here in this topic.

To all! WELCOME TO POKEMON UNIVERSE!

Be sure to read the RULES!!!!

ZeroKira:
Hiiii ! thanks Mr_Dark ! i am new here and i want to thank you and your team for the V2 of the website ! its great ! u guys did a great job, thanks and wish u the best for later !

Presentation,
I am new here and i am so impatient to start playing pokemon :P i always wanted to catch the best pokes ! i am 19 years old and i am from Lebanon / Asia, nice meeting u all.

Have a great evening :) Peace

Blaze:
Hey I am NinjaBlaze. You may know me as the PU village idiot.

Nothing's worth doing if it isn't for lulz!

Although if I am honest I just put this on as an attention seeking act and I am really a highly educated intellectual. No really.

sabbath:
HELLO AGAIN  pu

spirit:
hello, i am new to pokemon universe and would just like to know where i can dow$^&@%$%$*()(&^%%^

NO! YOU DO NOT ASK THAT!!!!

lol that was weird (even i think so), but yeah, it's good be back guys, i have been waiting for the new PU website for a while, and now that it is here, i am very pleased with the way it looks and the features we have.

btw...for anyone who has been on this site for a while now, you'll know that when i say "im new" i really mean "im new to pokemon-universe v.2"

i kinda wish i still had the amount of posts i did from the first site, and that i could go look at the old forum threads, even if they were locked and only viewable

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version