* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: New trainer hangout  (Read 270384 times)

Offline Electrik Boltz

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: New trainer hangout
« Reply #570 on: February 06, 2011, 07:24:41 AM »
Hey, im new here, but ive read almost EVERYTHING there is to know about PU (yes, it's more than clear the game is still Under Development...  ;D 
and theres only one thing i can say: I DONT CARE IF IM 40 WHEN THE GAME IS FINISHED, I WILL PLAY IT ALL DAY/NIGHT LONG!!!! (im 18 lol) Keep up the good work PU team!  :)
- If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything -

- aka Electrik boltz on Xbox Live ;)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: February 06, 2011, 01:20:09 PM »
Welcome to PU Electik Boltz! :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Blaize

• New Trainer
  • Blaize, The Pokemon Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: February 06, 2011, 03:03:07 PM »
Hello Everyone! :)

- Im a new <Pokemon Trainer> also in this forum :>

- Im a girl who live in Sweden and who like play Pokemon for sure :D

- If there is something I need to know about this forum/site, please let me know (:

also Have a nice day all  ::)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: February 06, 2011, 03:18:33 PM »
Hello Blaize and welcome to PU! :)

All that need to be know are in the News and Announcements, and under 'The Game' heading at the top of the page.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: February 07, 2011, 03:35:30 AM »
 Welcome to PU Blaize and Electrik Boltz! I think this is the first time I've posted on this thread.

Offline Electrik Boltz

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: February 08, 2011, 06:54:14 AM »
cant wait
- If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything -

- aka Electrik boltz on Xbox Live ;)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: February 08, 2011, 08:08:28 AM »
Man, I haven't said hi to new members in such a long time!

Well, hello everyone! I'm glad to see so many people approaching this new game, and I'm hoping you all enjoy the game once it's finished. There are two things you should know:

1) There is nothing that people hate more than asking when the game will be done and open to the public, so don't do that.

2) Like Jerry said, News is announced on both the home page of the website, as well as in 'The Game' section.

If you have any more questions, I would be happy to answer them, and I hope all of the other members feel the same way.

Offline dakoras

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: February 10, 2011, 09:23:51 PM »
 ;D Hi my Name is Dakoras I'm from the Kanto Region. I've Traveled all over the world and have discovered many great pokemon. I currently reside in lavender town Training to be a pokemon Mage. Elemental types of pokemon are my key to victory. From the fierce Flames of magmar to the gently gust from tailow Mastering the types will lead me to become the pokemon master. The Team I first acquired squashed the elite four. As i will do to any trainer who stands in my way. Have you seen the signs? the mysterious pokemon of the stars, the seas, the forest, and deep in the magma caverns of the earth? I will capture and train The Legendary elements...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #578 on: February 10, 2011, 09:30:13 PM »
One problem with that, NO LEGENDARYS!!!!!!

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: February 11, 2011, 04:44:46 AM »
;D Hi my Name is Dakoras I'm from the Kanto Region. I've Traveled all over the world and have discovered many great pokemon. I currently reside in lavender town Training to be a pokemon Mage. Elemental types of pokemon are my key to victory. From the fierce Flames of magmar to the gently gust from tailow Mastering the types will lead me to become the pokemon master. The Team I first acquired squashed the elite four. As i will do to any trainer who stands in my way. Have you seen the signs? the mysterious pokemon of the stars, the seas, the forest, and deep in the magma caverns of the earth? I will capture and train The Legendary elements...
If you were expecting bonus XP for role playing, I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: February 11, 2011, 07:26:12 AM »
Welcome to PU dakoras! :)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: February 13, 2011, 07:59:04 AM »

Nice speech, but you're not going to impress anyone here. We've all done things of that nature. Except I like the Hustle and Bustle life more, so I reside in Castelia City.

Welcome to the team!

Offline pokesmurf

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: February 13, 2011, 05:50:59 PM »
this might be quite off-topic but Jerry
"If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?"
Are you a bouddhist?

Ow yeah i was wondering, isn't it possible that the site will be taken offline right after the game is released, due to problems with Nintendo? Many other online pokemon games dissapear for that reason i guess.

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
~Buddha~

Offline HaxorusTheExecutioner

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: February 13, 2011, 10:45:02 PM »
hello, I found this place via google search of pokemon mmos and i really hope to be around hen the actual game is finished XD

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: February 14, 2011, 02:24:27 PM »
Hello HaxorusTheExecutioner! Welcome to PU! :)