* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Team Help  (Read 9420 times)

Offline codker

• Beginning Trainer
  • Detective Wobbufet is on the scene
    • View Profile
Re: Team Help
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 01:48:20 pm »
In that situation I would use Metagross and Garchomp.
Metagross because his defence is amazing and to go with his above average attack, he’s a tank.
Garchomp because his moves are awesome and if you wanna get away you can use fly.
Also Garchomp is dragon and Metagross is steel. These types have such little weaknesses.

If I could change something though and get rid of ferrothorn and add….DUNSPARCE!
Now I know this sounds weird but dunsparce can really annoy opponents.
At level 14 it learns Glare, which paralyses them. Teach it TM34 (Swagger) to confuse them too. Learn Mud-Slap from the Move Tutor at Frontier Front to lower their accuracy. Teach it TM80 (Rock Slide) to have a good chance of making the opponent flinch. For the finishing touch, make it hold Bright Powder to raise evasiveness. If your opponent somehow manages to attack despite paralysis, confusion and threat of flinching, there's a good chance that its low accuracy and your high evasion will mean it'll miss you anyway.

If this is on DS and if you want I have a spare of all those pokemon listed (and dunsparce) on my game. If you want any just messag me with what pokemon and what game and ill send them to you.

Offline Noah_Road

• Normal Trainer
  • I can imagine 6 impossible things before breakfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 07:19:46 pm »
You really wanna go with Glicsor for one of your 2 slots. It makes a great counter to Conkeldurr which can easliy plow through sand teams. Its acrobatics set is really useful against the plethora of fighting types in the metagame. After that I would go with Reuniclus as it makes pretty good synergy with you Excadrill; the 2 being able to switch into each other's weaknesses pretty well.

Psychic Power=Imagination+Dreams

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 08:06:05 pm »
Can a mod please delete zorocarios post? If he wants team help make a new thread dont hijack my old one.