* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Silent memories  (Read 4629 times)

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
Silent memories
« on: May 23, 2011, 09:52:20 pm »
Prologue

Just staring blankly. Everything's just fine... Right? This is just a dream right? I don't know anymore. Everything just seems so odd like a dream. I never thought this would actually happen one day. I never ever thought of it either. Why? Why am I still here. My body is like pretrified I can't get myself moving somehow. Just in front of me a large pile of rubble. Everything got swept away, just in the moment that I went for a walk. How is this possible? Why did I had to go for a walk. Please wake up... This just can't be real. What went wrong? Why am I still alive while everyone's gone? Please... D-don't leave me alone. I tried to hold up my tears, but for how long? And why should I keep it. Somehow this moment seems unreal. Behind me stood a Dragon-like creature. They are known as Dremacies. Odd or not... All of them are males. Females are rare, and if you ever met a female, it would be the last second of your life they say. One seems to have crossed paths with the village that once stood there in front of me.

I got bitten, but it seems fine to me to just die like this. The venom they produce works pretty quickly and you'll have ten seconds to bring out your last words. However, why is it still taking so long. The pain is flowing through my veins. Maybe my body is still trying to fight against it. Maybe not, I don't even know how long it was since I got bitten. Time seems to take a long break for the ten seconds to kill me. Still my vision wasn't fading. Old memories suddently came to my mind, and I suddently remembered them clearly. Is this the time where you see your entire life flashing by? No it didn't seem so. Ten seconds should already have passed, but I haven't died yet. Why? Everything was silent I suddently noticed that.

I remember what 'he' said: "Run away and don't look behind." We were just together, got attacked. He got caught and when I stopped he shouted those words at me. He promised he would stay alive. But he didn't. He just said it so I could save myself from them. I wasn't fast enough, but I'm still alive... Ironic isn't it? Everyone got swept away. You would think I would probably commit suicide. But no, I won't do that, their death would be in vain if I end it all here because of some stupid assault. Yes, I am sad. But that doesn't mean I'm mad. If you care or not, I just tell this story because I wanted someone to listen to me. If you don't want to listen, you can just put the storybook away and go do something else.

Chapter 1

There was an uneasy silence in the building. The galactical Marshall training centre was covered by a large shield dome. Everyone was silently waiting for the assault that was about to come. They heard some growls coming closer, and suddently Dremacies invaded the shield trying to break through it. Aggressively they bashed against the shield, getting electrified and forcing them to back off. Rockets got launched towards the dragons, they evaded swiftly. They fled when they decided it was impossible to pierce through the shield and need a diffrent plan to assault the base. So they all tried to flee. Rockets still launched toward them. One Dremacy lagging behind got hit and fell down in the forest near the building. The others didn't notice she got hit and got away.
When it seemed safe a bike hummed from in the building. Doors slowly opened and a guy on the bike went. He entered the forest using his scanner to find the shot-down Dremacy. But there seemed no trace of powerful energy anywhere. He heard rustling leaves and carefully walked towards the sound. From out the bushes he looked carefully. A girl was struggling to get up, severely wounded she was. "A hybrid?" The guy wispered. The girl looked in his direction. Enough for him to know she heard him, even though he spoke quietly. He pointed a weapon at her. As he shot a sphere came out of the weapon he used. It enveloped the girl. "What the!? What is this?" She shouted as she got captured into it. She tried breaking the sphere by punching against it but it was futile. The guy chained the sphere on his bike and then rode back to the Training Centre.
Everyone was a kind of amused when they saw the girl coming in at training centre. While she was still trying to struggle to get out of the cage she was caught in. She got placed into a special prison. "Are you sure she might be one of them? She doesn't look threatening at all..." One girl pointed out while looking at the prisoner. "Look at yourself." The prisoner pouted. "Tell me, what's your name." The guy asked. The girl stared at him for a while and then answered silently: "Yume..." Everyone remained silent for a while. Her name got noted on a virtual notebook. "And...?" The girl said with curiousity. "And what?" The guy answered. "Since I introduced myself you should introduce yourself properly too." The girl next to the guy trying to hold her laugh. "The name's David..." The guy answered a bit irritated. Never ever was a captive so sarcastic. And above all, she didn't even look mature, rather someone like 14 years old. David himself was 15, but always trying to act mature among the others who were near or around their twenties.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Re: Silent memories
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 11:55:03 pm »
0o0;;
Amazing... Yuki, you are really good at this.

MOAR PLZ?
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 12:25:03 am »
This is Awsome your good at righting, more
Please!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 03:09:17 am »
*puts katana to my throat*

You've bested me 665 times over. Which reminds me...
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Wire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 02:45:05 pm »
Now to be fair i ddint say you were an art theif.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 02:57:11 pm »
 Writing is an art, so when she said artwork I think she was talking about her story, not drawings and stuff.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 08:53:49 pm »
That was enjoying to read, I'll be looking forward for the next chapters :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

zylonnick

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 09:17:35 pm »
This was really a really good story that got me hooked from the beginning. We want more!!!

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 11:58:43 pm »
It's too short... (take that as a compliment :D)
                                                                Cheers, Genbor
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2011, 05:15:54 pm »
Chapter 2

"Just you wait until my friends are here. They pick up scents easily" Yume said pitiful to David. He grinned a bit. "Did you notice something when you were among them?" "Huh... What do you mean?" "I mean just to say, because you have improved smell abilities too, notice one thing about them." This made Yume think for a bit, then she had a shocked look on her face. "I guess you know what I meant now. Dremacies are scentless." David said. He saw a desperate look on her face. At first she was relaxed when she had the idea that she would be rescued by a search party. But now there seemed doubt and despair on her face.
Many days passed and Yume seemed to have lost her hope. Getting no news from the outside world was frustrating. "Damn those humans." She cursed. There was no oppurtinity to escape. Even with her potentials. If it was dinnertime they turned on a gravity flip mechanism, letting her 'fall' against the ceiling of her prison so they could peacefully put the food in the room. Themselves had special suits that were immume for this sudden gravity change. With a bored face the gaurd closed the door, it seems that it was something he did all day long. Yume saw him forgetting to put the safety lock on the door and releasing her from the twisted Gravity. She waited until the gaurd left the room. She grinned.
With a gentle push she opened the door. She carefully looked around. There were no people around. So she started making a run for it. Just one problem was in her mind: "Where is the exit..." She whispered to herself. She saw two guys just walking by this made her a bit shocked so she made an agile U-turn and went back the other way as fast as she can. The guys were just watching her in a questionable way. Yume ran at a high pace taking random directions on each crossway. And each time she saw anyone she turned right around going the other way. Finally at one point to bump into a guy along with him were David and the Girl from before. "Stay back, I'm violent!" Yume shouted. "Really?" David said sarcastic. "Just you wait, and see me, transform in a Dremacy at complete daytime!" "Oh, that's even more intresting..." David answered. He was thinking that it would be a bluff. But to his suprise Yume suddently jumped and in a swift blur seems to have jumped over his head. When he turned around Yume was already out of sight.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 05:22:40 pm by Yukimenoko »

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 08:04:35 am »
Time for some bump :3

Chapter 3

Yume just found her way outside of the building and ran as fast as she can to the entrance. It was heavily secured with a tight lock with cameras all over the place. When she came close weapons popped out of the ground. She stopped running and silently stood there looking around. The weapons were pointing at her. "I really have to get out of here, I made it so far..." She whispered herself. She walked near to the closed gate and stood there. Waiting for the right moment... Then the weapons fired their rockets at her and she jumped out of the way. The gate got bashed by the rockets and finally it broke and Yume spurted through the opened gates to freedom. Disappearing in the forest.
David was staring blankly for some time. Then he realised Yume escaped, so he ran right off to get his bike ready. "Wait for us David!" But he was already setting his mind to get Yume back. He had to get her back or there might be big trouble coming up. He started his bike and spurted hoping to find and catch up with Yume. He rode through the broken gates and went for the most logical direction for her to go in, the forest.
He rode as far as his bike could take him until it was impossible for vehicles to drive onto the narrow path. He saw a small sign the text on it was faded away. He set hit bike against a tree and locked it properly. He walked further into the forest. Only rustling leaves could be heard, and not a single voice from any animals that might possibly be around. That made him a kind of nervous, but he moved on quietly.
After some time of walking he ended up in some kind of open field, but what he knew this was a place of ruins. He walked around the place, it was even more quiet here than in the forest. "What happened here..." He whispered. "This place got raided." David knew that voice, he looked up and saw Yume sitting on a roof that was still standing. "Yume, I'm here to take you back, you're under arrest." David said. "So come down here and surrender yourself." Yume was looking at him tilting her head. She remained quiet. "I give you three seconds to come down, after that I have to hurt you." David decided when he knew Yume wasn't planning on coming. Yume had not enough space on the roof to evade she even knew that herself.
She just looked at him with the same face and said. "I rather keep my freedom." She answered as she was pulling out an katana. David was looking at her in wonder, how was she going to hurt him with such primitive weapon? Most blades nowadays were made of laser energy, not metal. What also intrested him was the mysterious material it was made from. It was a black shining katana. Apparently she was ready to put up a fight.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2011, 07:50:28 am »
Chapter 4

David pointed a gun at Yume. This one contained real ammo, cages are not going to save him this time he knew that since Yume was having more mobility due recovered wounds. Thinking about he was having the advantage of having a modern weapon over the blade Yume had made him cocky. Yume was stading on the roof now, staring down at David with a strong determination. Then a strange noise could be heard. David didn't realise what it was but Yume's expression went from determined to shocked. "Very bad timing for this." Yume whispered. David was looking around questionable about what might come. Then the sound of growling came close. "Well, I'm out of here before they surr- poop..." Yume saw Dremacies popping out everywhere from the brushes. "Wait this isn't your trap!?" David shouted to Yume. The Dremacies drew closer, Yume jumped of the roof and landed next to David. "I think we have to get away from here... Can we keep our fight for later?" Yume said to him. Was this an act or was Yume really serious about this? Whatever it was there was no time thinking about it now. "Right." David answered. Yume tightened her hold on her katana.
"Okay... We have to wait for the right moment." Yume said while throwing a chained kunai in a random direction. Dremacies were growling and drawing closer. Yume and David stood with their backs against eachother backing eachother up. Yume watched the movements closely. "When is the right moment?" David whispered. "When they decide to dash towards us, they always attack in frenzies starting with a jump." Yume answered. "I hope you know what you're doing." David prayed while looking nervously at the Dremacies. He saw the Dremacies lowering a bit. "Ready?" Yume asked. "What? Oh, yes." David answered. The dragons jumped as Yume gave a small tug to the chain and grabbed David's arm. "Here we GO!" At the moment she said the last word they all of a sudden sped up sliding under the beasts through that jumped. At high speed they sled through the forest. It was all but comfortable with all the roots there were littered around the ground. When Yume let go of the chain they stopped just before an cliff. David looked down, and saw the chain following a large rock that fell down. "So... How did you know that rock was unstable, and how did you even know that rock was even there?" David asked Yume. "Come here alot." Yume answered. They heard a roar. "Gotta keep moving" Yume said as she stood up and slapped dust from her clothes.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2011, 07:44:52 pm »
Really nice :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...