* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Aplication Quest: Pichu's Sitrus Berry Adventure  (Read 3578 times)

Offline Shinobutterfly

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Aplication Quest: Pichu's Sitrus Berry Adventure
« on: August 12, 2011, 04:42:39 PM »
Quest:
 Pichu’s Sitrus Berry Adventure
Client:
 Breeder
Details:
 You approach a worried looking young woman who seems in search of something. When she takes notice of you she is exasperated. “Oh, could you help me please!? My Pichu has gone missing and I’ve searched all over town for her. I fear she may have run into the nearby forest to go look for Sitrus Berries. You see, they are her favorite treat. I normally give her one a day, but I ran out today. She was so upset.” The young lady sniffed. “What will I do if she gets hurt in the forest? There are so many wild Pokémon bigger than her out there.” She bit her lip and wrung her hands. “Oh no, I dare not think, but I can’t go look for her… Who will look after the newborn Houndours?” She seemed conflicted with her two duties as a Breeder. Her eyes turned back to you and she noticed the PokéBall belt. “You’re a trainer! You could go into the forest and look for my Pichu. Won’t you please?”
Response:
Yes
No
Her Response:
If you say yes: “Oh thank you! I’ll be sure to reward you when you return. The Sitrus Berry bushes grow deep in the forest. You’ll often find Tailow near them.”
If you say no: “But- Pichu, she’s all alone, please reconsider. What if something happens to her…?”
Quest: You enter the forest and wonder the labyrinth-like paths battling wild Pokémon until you find a large flock of Tailow guarding a Sitrus Berry bush, and you see a little Pichu trying to sneak unnoticed towards it.
Options:
1)   Retrieve Pichu without battling Tailows and return to Breeder without Pichu receiving a Sitrus Berry.
2)   Battle three Tailow and collect a Sitrus Berry for yourself, let Pichu collect a Sitrus Berry and return to Breeder.
3)   Wait to see if Pichu collects Sitrus Berry and risk Pichu being hurt. (Battle three Tailow, bush gets damaged in fight, no berry for Pichu or yourself.)
End Result:
1)   “Oh you found her. I so happy! Here take this as a reward.” Receive 350Y, plus three Pecha Berries and three Rawst Berries.
2)   “Ah, you found her and she has her Sitrus Berry! How wonderful! Here, please take this.” Receive 400Y, plus Sitrus Berry you collected in forest and five Oran Berries and three Cherri Berries.
3)   The Breeder gasps as you bring an injured Pichu back to her. “My poor baby! What happened!? Oh, at least you found her before something worst could’ve happened. I don’t know how to repay you…” Receive 200Y
 “If I ever need help again I know who to look for. Thank you so much.”
Next quest continuation:
Houndour pups are sick and need Oran Berry medicine.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 04:52:05 PM by Shinobutterfly »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: Aplication Quest: Pichu's Sitrus Berry Adventure
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 05:20:25 PM »
Would this quest be daily?

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 05:27:01 PM »
Would this quest be daily?

I doubt it.  It's not like the Pichu would run off everyday.  So, logically, it doesn't make sense for it to be daily.
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 06:17:31 PM »
it means that the quest could be done every day. we can find a way to make it work.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 07:38:39 PM by The Fox »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 06:43:34 PM »
Everyday? And you really plan to do the same very quest over and over again ???

Otherwise, nice simple quest Shino. :) I'll be waiting for your next one.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 07:37:52 PM »
i forgot the  ;)

zylonnick

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 01:31:24 PM »
Nice simple (beginners?) quest, now you can write a chain of quests after it, each one getting a little harder/further.