* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Pokemon Snap Duex?  (Read 2902 times)

Offline Duckster18

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Pokemon Snap Duex?
« on: August 02, 2011, 01:54:21 AM »
I was recently thumbing around through my old N64 console and games and came across three games in particular that made up a huge chunk of my childhood. Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, and Pokemon Snap. As we all know, Pokemon Stadium evolved into Pokemon Colliseum and many other variations years after the N64's life cycle ended. I am curious, however, why Pokemon Snap was never given a sequel? It was a fun and challenging game for the time. The only cons for the original game was that there were very few Pokemon to capture on film and very few courses to select from. Now a days, there are over 450 Pokemon in the series alone, so there should be no shortage of them throughout the game. As far as levels are concerned, they could add a Graveyard for Darl/Ghost/Psychic Pokemon and maybe a Steel Mill for Steel types. The possibilities are endless. With the Wii's Wi-Fi capabilities, it would easily be an addictive experience to capture your photos, upload them online, and see which one of your friends took the best picture, all judged by Professor Oak(or Birch,etc.) Does anyone else feel like they should create a sequel?

Offline Juno

• Beginning Trainer
  • Black FC: 2580 2446 7184 Message me for a battle.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Snap Duex?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 02:16:12 AM »
It would be awesome on the Wii U, there could be DLC for more maps and Pokemon. I think there is already a thread about this though. Yeah there is actually
http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,2746.0.html
Some wisdom that I have stumbled across or figured out would go great here... Too bad I just live life to have fun with friends and family. I don't worry about fights or money, I just live. No wisdom there just a way to get by.

Offline Duckster18

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 05:36:41 AM »
I didnt know ha. im new to the forum pages. I havent downloaded it on my Wii U, but i think when Nintendo releases their new system, they should def try to create another Pokemon Snap. Many people that use to love Pokemon are having a nostalgic reawakening and are clammoring for games/cards that remind them of the old days.

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 10:02:41 AM »
#Locked

There is another thread about this: http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,2746.0.html
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Daily awesomesauce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4uonU_uj0
I have a proud tradition of failure to uphold.
Updated awesomesauce!**