* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

What is your opinion on me making a guild dedicated to the more evil side of Pokemon?

Hell Yeah! I'm in.
4 (40%)
It's okay.
1 (10%)
Doesn't affect me.
5 (50%)
I don't like it.
0 (0%)
I'm strongly against it!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: New Clan [Rapture]  (Read 9145 times)

Offline Noah_Road

• Normal Trainer
  • I can imagine 6 impossible things before breakfast
    • View Profile
Re: New Clan [Rapture]
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 09:35:34 PM »
"Opposing" the "good" guilds would be a challenge; not because they are stronger, but because they would have to agree to the challenge or fight and at the same time aknowlege that you can "take them over".

What would be a nice idea is that an auto pvp system be implemented. That way you could battle other players without their prior consent and in a sense "attack" them. This would also give the other guilds a chance to retaliate. This should only be in certain areas though as it could cause some massive chaos.

That would be great...our guild would be the guys you feared in that kind of area and we will spread fear into our enemies.

I wouldn't fear you. Not by a long shot lol. I would probably be the one going into your territory just to hunt each and every one of you down as a training method. Lol not really but I think it would be fun. I look forward to seeing this guild ingame.

Psychic Power=Imagination+Dreams

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 07:28:39 PM »
I wouldn't fear you. Not by a long shot lol. I would probably be the one going into your territory just to hunt each and every one of you down as a training method. Lol not really but I think it would be fun. I look forward to seeing this guild ingame.

You are already using your psychic powers to read my mind! :O
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Juno

• Beginning Trainer
  • Black FC: 2580 2446 7184 Message me for a battle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 08:52:07 PM »
I would like to get in on this, but I would like to know more about the guild.
Well Juno, I'm not quite sure how the in-game guild system will work, but I'm making it now so that we can have a group going by the time the game launches. We will help each other and eventually be unbeatable with enough play time.

How would we be bad guys as well? Just trying to scope it all out before I latch onto the guild.
Some wisdom that I have stumbled across or figured out would go great here... Too bad I just live life to have fun with friends and family. I don't worry about fights or money, I just live. No wisdom there just a way to get by.

Offline silvessio

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 09:01:26 PM »
ill join it would be fun :P

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
  • Water is the heartbeat of river, the flow of life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2011, 03:51:45 AM »
Ingame wize how could you be bad guys? I mean seriously, Good guys would have much more to do...

Offline Thundhur

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2011, 05:05:06 AM »
Ingame wize how could you be bad guys? I mean seriously, Good guys would have much more to do...
Well, I figure it would be just as easy to claim to be evil as it would be to be good if there is more than one guild in game. I suppose it really depends on the story line, but we can and will be self-proclaimed evil.

Offline Juno

• Beginning Trainer
  • Black FC: 2580 2446 7184 Message me for a battle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2011, 08:25:53 AM »
But how would we go about it? Like being a jerk? Because that just isn't cool and there is no specified PvP area so there is no for sure way to attack good guys or whatever. At this time in development say so. There has only been speculation on the whole PvP area I think...
Some wisdom that I have stumbled across or figured out would go great here... Too bad I just live life to have fun with friends and family. I don't worry about fights or money, I just live. No wisdom there just a way to get by.

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2011, 09:45:07 AM »
 Well there has been a discussion on 'playable characters' like being able to join a 'Team X' but it hasn't been approved by the Team so it's only speculation. Anyways if something like that would get implemented, your problem of how to be the bad guys would be - well not solved, since you might want to be evil in some other way - lightened.

Here's the thread: http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php?topic=3122.0
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!