* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Omnicide II  (Read 17661 times)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
[RP] Omnicide II
« on: September 04, 2011, 05:24:44 AM »
The players escaped. The game was cancelled. For 12 years they played re-runs. People tired of Omnicide, and stopped watching. The owners lost money, and had to do something before they were forced to go on the streets. They gathered a new group of players, a total of 60, and divided them again into 4 teams of 15. The rules are the same, however this time, they prepared for a breakout. Security is doubled, and the guards are highly trained. They removed the firing range, replacing it with an empty room called the "Multipurpose room," although its main use was for beating unruly players who decided not to fight.

Ground Rules:
These rules must be followed at all times while RPing. They shouldn't be too hard to follow if you just use some common sense.
If a rule is broken once it will result in a warning. If it is broken again, you may be kicked out. However, there will be a vote amongst the other RPers to decide.

-No God modding. This means that you cannot control other RPers against their will.
-You cannot make your character overpowered. This makes the RP less fun for others, and quite honestly, yourself. Please be realistic, if you don't know if something is possible, assume it isn't.
-Use proper grammar and spelling. People will take you more seriously if you do this. Plus, it is hard to read and understand, and gets very annoying.
-Please don't make ridiculously short posts that say next to nothing. If you are going to make a post, at least put some time and effort into it. Nobody wants to read through 3 pages of posts that aren't necessary.

Profile Skeleton (Send me, filled out, in PM):

PU Name:
Omnicide Name:
RP Age:
Bio:
Personality:
Image (Optional):

You may not use the same character as you did in the first Omnicide.
That wouldn't make sense, now, would it.
And also, be creative. Don't copy characters from other games or shows/movies, that is plagiarism.

JerryEDIT: Approved as exception given the previous success of the RP :)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:10:16 PM by Jerry »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide II
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 04:27:28 AM »
I woke up with an achin' in my head. I was in a strange room, with strange people. Last thing I knew I saw some men dressed in those fancy suits come into my prison cell, and then...
I forgot what happened after that, but apparently it wasn't good. I looked to the person next to me, a young man who looked like he'd seen more than he should've in his life.
"What the hell is this place?" I asked him. He turned, and looked like he'd heard the funniest darn thing.
"Newbie, eh?" He said, then chuckled and turned away. I didn't know what to do from there, so I went back to sleep.
When I woke back up, nobody was there anymore. I got up, and walked around a bit before I realized I was lost. When I found people, they were all in a big room eating food. I looked for a clock, only to find somethin' that looked like a scoreboard, with some names I'd never seen before. I went to where some guys had formed a line, I assumed that was where I got food. The food the other guys got didn't look very appetizing, but I was starvin', and that was the only food around. When I finally got my bland food, I found a spot to sit away from people. Looking around the room, most of the people looked like they were fairly average, apart from the expressions on their faces. There wasn't a smile in the room.
The room cleared out, and I left with the rest of them. They all went back to bed, as did I. I didn't get to sleep 'till early morning. All the time I was awake I had time to think. It wasn't a while after I lied down that I realized where I was. I didn't think I would ever smile, neither.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 04:30:34 AM »
  Whisp stood in front of a sand bag.  He stared it down as if it was an opponent.  Scanned it, looking for weak points.  Then, without warning he lashed out, sending a flurry of fists into the bag.   He continued to jab at sand bag, then, delivered a stronger punch which was intended to break it open, or make it fly across the room, or something.  But it just swung back and forth, still dangling from the ceiling.  He was displeased with his performance. It was obvious he needed to train more.   Unsheathing his dagger he shredded the sand bag till there was nothing left but a pile of sand on the floor.  He then left the room and down the hall toward the cafeteria.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 04:58:16 AM by St. Jimmy »
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 04:34:54 AM »
I was on a bus headed to Military School. Ugh what a life...I was sleeping when a helicopter could be heard over head and I woke up. I sat up and saw that the helicopter was over head and a rope had been droped. A man dropped down and started cutting a hole in the roof, he climed in after his work was done and walked right up to me. I tried to think what I could have done that was so illegal that the special forces would be sent to pick me up. But on the other hand anything was better then school.

He grabbed my shirt and attached me to the rope. He yanked on it twice and up we went. The helicopter disengaged from the bus and headed into the desert.
-Where are we....
The man hit me in the chest and told me to shut the F**k up. I had a feeling I wasn't going to like where i was going.

After about an hour a complex came into sight. Ten minutes later I could see that it said Omnicide. I had never been a fan of the show, but i knew what they did there... I was soooooooooo screwed...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 05:04:06 AM »
The van bounced up slightly as it hit a bump in the road. Cecil was grinning at the Omnicide thug sitting across from him, who happened to be the one responsible for the large cut running along his cheek.
"Why'd that make you so angry, anyways, bud? That rapist I shot a friend of yours? Yeah, you look the part of a submissive BDSM partner."
The guard leaned forward, grabbing Cecil by the collar and punching him across the face. He tasted blood.
"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that."
He felt another punch and fell to the floor. When he looked up, he saw the guard staring down at him. "You hear me now, ya' piece of sh*t?"
Cecil laughed, spitting out blood. "No, you're gonna have to speak up."
The next few seconds continued this way, until the van stopped, and he was dragged into the Omnicide building by the sleeves of his shirt, laughing hysterically as blood dripped out of his reopened cut. "You don't wanna touch me, buddy, you don't know where I've been!"

They left him in a small white room, with only the now-locked exit, another door, and a closet. Inside the closet, he found his rifle and a machete, along with their respective holster and sheath. The machete confused him, but he took it regardless, placing the machete on his back with the grip protruding over his left shoulder, subsequently slinging his rifle over the opposite shoulder.
He entered the door, stepping into a large room filled with both people and bunk beds. A young man with white hair, sporting a black beret, approached him, smiling warmly.
"Hey, newbie. You look like you just went through hell. Welcome to Team Cadogan."

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 05:13:00 AM »
Whisp grabbed a tray covered in Omnicide's usual slop and sat at a small table in the corner of the cafeteria.  It was dim and dusty, but Whisp didn't seem to mind.  Everyone assumed that he was happy sitting in the corner alone, that he hated just about everyone here and preferred to stay away from them.  He removed the cloth that covered his mouth and began to eat, though he refused to look at the gruel.  He scanned the mess hall, taking notice of everyone there.  A few of the newbies stuck out in his mind, though not as a threat.  He continued to scoop the putrid excuse for food in his mouth as he looked out into the room. 
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 05:22:15 AM »
Some freak walked up to me. He had a large cut running across his cheek. I tried to talk to him..
-H..hi. I...I'm Daniel... Whats your...name? Oh..thanks...you know whats going to happen to...us?

I looked around and saw a lot of meat heads, it appears as though i had been put in a team of people who cared more about their muscles then intelligence.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 05:47:16 AM »
"Team Cadogan? What the hell is a Cadogan?"

The boy in the beret's grin widened. He turned to face the rest of the room. "Hey boys, new guy wants to know what a Cadogan is!"

Several members piped up a multitude of information, revealing that Cadogan was actually a person. "Stefan Cadogan was a player at Omnicide twelve years back." "He was part of the breakout" "Out of everyone, Cadogan was voted by viewers to be the second most bizarre, due to how nice he was for an Omnicide player." "Number one was the sniper, Calx, but he was completely insane." "I hear he could shatter concrete walls with a single kick."

The boy patted Cecil on the shoulder. "We're his legacy, newbie. My name's Danny, by the way. I'm in charge of this team. Come on, let's head on down to get something to eat. What's your name?" Danny led Cecil out the door, through a hallway.
"Name's Cecil. I'm a sniper."
"Cecil, huh? That's one classical name, man." Danny pushed a set of double doors open, revealing what looked like a cafeteria. "Hey, Cadogan! This here is our newest member, Cecil. Now he's my buddy, so be nice!" Several hands were raised in greeting, some of which held berets identical to Danny's. Apparently it was something of a team uniform, though not everyone in the last room had been wearing one. Danny patted him on the shoulder. "We'll get you a beret after our next game, bud. You don't have to wear it, but I think it's pretty badass myself."

Cecil shook his head, chuckling to himself. These Cadogan fellows seemed pretty friendly for a group of gladiators. He sat down at a table among some of his teammates, responding to several questions about where he came from, his gun, and how much of a team player he was.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 05:56:16 AM »
  Commotion sprang out from Team Cadogan's side of the cafeteria.  A new member had just been assigned to their team, and they seemed to be treating him fair enough.
  Whisp was on Team Crimson, not that he he acted as if he was. He'd slit anyone, regardless of who they are or what team they're on.  Though, he found Crimson a fitting name for an Omnicide Team.  Not only was it the name of a top Omnicider twelve years back, who was involved in the mass breakout, but it was also the color of blood, which ranked as the most common liquid found in Omnicide.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:58:31 AM by St. Jimmy »
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 06:05:55 AM »
It turns out that he wasn't talking to me and i stepped away. I hopped no one would notice me, I didn't want to become one of these guys chew toys. As I tried to slip through a door that read cafeteria one of the meat heads grabbed my shoulder.
-Who the hell are you?! Get the hell out of here you little book worm!
He picked me up and threw me through the door. looks like i wasn't wanted in there... I found an empty table and sat there, I didn't know what was expected of me. I looked around for a computer, none to be seen. I slumped in my seat and fell asleep.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 07:10:24 AM »
"What the hell?"

Jed woke up on the floor clutching a bottle of Jim Beam.  Looking around he recalled talking to some bastard about a life and death game. 

"Ah, this must be the Omnicide games that guy was talken bout."

A strange looking man walked up to Jed.

"Your finally awake.  Welcome to Omnicide and team crimson... Please enjoy your stay."

Staggering to his feet.  "Bout dam time, oh and where the hell is the mess hall, I'm starved."

"It's down the hall this way."

Taking a swig of Beam, Jed stumbled down the hall and into the mess hall.

Under his breath.  "Bout dam time..."
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:19:54 AM by Bing »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 07:52:29 PM »
I woke up to a sharp kick to my shin.
-Whats your name nerd?!
-Daniel, why?
-Get your ass to team Clax's barracks!
I stood up and looked for the door. It was on the far side of the cafeteria. I walked into the barracks and fell into a bed.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 09:04:43 PM »
Whisp left the cafeteria, and went to the multipurpose room.  He took notice of the man being beaten, but only for a second did he pay attention.  Now ignoring the screams of pain behind him, he set up a target, and threw an array ofshuriken at it. Only one hit the bullseye.  He twitched at the imperfection of his aim, because if was going to make a kill, if he was going to live another week, he needs to be perfect.  Grabbing the shurken off of the target, he stormed out without one glance toward the bleeding man.
sup

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 09:12:14 PM »
Jed grabbed some slop, sat down and began eating.  In between bits he took swigs Beam.

When he finished eating he stood up and walked out of the cafeteria.  Bumping into the strange man from before.

Hey, where the hell is the team crimson barracks.?

"They're down the hall.  We've placed your gear on your bed.  Along with the requested beverage.

"Hmm... Thanks."

Jed walked down the hall towards the barracks.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 09:22:42 PM »
Whisp went to barracks and lay on his bunk.  He noticed that the one next to his, which used to be vacant, now had someone's belongings.  He then turned his head to face the wall, and drifted into sleep.
sup