* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Moments of Stupidity  (Read 12243 times)

Offline Ez

• Good Trainer
  • Pikaderp
    • View Profile
    • My Banner Thread
Re: Moments of Stupidity
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2011, 06:37:11 PM »
I just remembered this time when i tripped and grabbed on to this girls legs and my face smacked her in the vag area and then i fell to the floor. This was 5th grade and everyone including teachers saw it. Yup very awkward.
It's over 9000!

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2011, 07:20:49 PM »
Yesterday, September 30th to be exact. In my MAT 134 class, we were having some fun with jeopardy, still surprises me that a university still uses those types of review games. Well, I wanted to sit it out, and let the ladies have a win cause the rest of the guys are kind of idiots, but my brain didn't want to and I ended up answering all the questions, including both double jeapardies, and the final one correctly. 44,000 points to 2,000. Reason why it was stupid, all the girls hate me now. Why do I have such bad luck with women?
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2011, 09:04:27 PM »
Omg,my turtle beat me at chess O _ o....

Now ive seen it all...ohh wait...

@Cortex

Instead of we men sucking with them xD
Let them suck with us lol,cuz they do it alot worse :P

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2011, 09:18:15 PM »
Yesterday, September 30th to be exact. In my MAT 134 class, we were having some fun with jeopardy, still surprises me that a university still uses those types of review games. Well, I wanted to sit it out, and let the ladies have a win cause the rest of the guys are kind of idiots, but my brain didn't want to and I ended up answering all the questions, including both double jeapardies, and the final one correctly. 44,000 points to 2,000. Reason why it was stupid, all the girls hate me now. Why do I have such bad luck with women?

Don't worry man, I've got terrible luck with women.  Except when I get lucky and they hear me playing my Acoustic guitar, then they love me.

Also don't worry the world is filled with stupid ass people.  Don't feel bad about being one of the smarter ones.  Trust me it's hard, I took Calc2 and man I was actually getting annoyed at the people that just didn't get it.  It slowed the whole class up and the professor kept giving us extra work because we needed more practice...

Sometimes life ins't fair, but what is?  So chansey it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2011, 09:56:01 PM »

Don't worry man, I've got terrible luck with women.  Except when I get lucky and they hear me playing my Acoustic guitar, then they love me.

Also don't worry the world is filled with stupid ass people.  Don't feel bad about being one of the smarter ones.  Trust me it's hard, I took Calc2 and man I was actually getting annoyed at the people that just didn't get it.  It slowed the whole class up and the professor kept giving us extra work because we needed more practice...

Sometimes life ins't fair, but what is?  So chansey it.

I do play the saxophone, but lets not get into that, this thread is about stupidity. Like when someone asked me a favor, and I said "Si," and they said, "See what?"

Palm to forehead.

Offline PkmonGrind93

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2011, 11:41:54 PM »
lol I was watching a football(American Football) game with my dad, lil bro, and mom, and the clock's running down, my team is losing and we have a single time out left. So I yell "Somebody call a touch down!" As soon as I said it my lil bro jumps up with his hands in the air and yells "TOUCHDOWN!" and we dissolved into laughter. Meant to say time out for those of you who don't know why that's funny.
I walk around in the grass just on the off chance that pokemon will turn out to be real.....

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 11:47:24 PM »
During a soccer game, I had the ball, and was in the zone (Had full control of the ball, and no one could get it from me). However, I was so far in the zone that when I kicked the ball, I didn't realize that I turned around during my entire moment of awesomeness, and scored on my own goal. Lost that game because of that.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2011, 11:50:54 PM »
The other team was like: "Wtf is this guy doing? Nah, let him go, he is going to give us a free point."

And you team is like: "Dude! Wrong way! That is out goal! Stupid..."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2011, 11:54:40 PM »
The other team was like: "Wtf is this guy doing? Nah, let him go, he is going to give us a free point."

And you team is like: "Dude! Wrong way! That is out goal! Stupid..."
Actually it was like
Other Team: "How is he doing this, get the freaking ball!"

My team: "It's all you man, DO IT!"

Me: Way too in the zone, somehow got turned around. Kick. "GOA......."

My Team: "What just happened?"

Other Team: "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

Me:  :'(

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 05:29:52 AM »
Calling my girlfriend by her internet username.

Offline Sequoia

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pokemon Prof Specializing in Ghost Types
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 10:54:30 AM »
There was one time when we were going out to eat at a Chile's restaurant that was located in a small mall. The restaurant has a glass door leading into the rest of the mall, and it didn't have its own restroom, so you had to go out of the restaurant to the nearest restrooms (which were only about ten, fifteen feet away, so it wasn't too bad).

Anyways, while I was walking back from the restroom, I saw a family that was waiting in the seating area outside of the restaurant for their turn to be taken to a table, and one of the kids was playing a gameboy. I started trying to peek over his shoulder to see what he was playing--while still moving.

I ended up walking right into the glass door. In full view of a large group of people that were about to be taken to their seats.
You ask why the Old Chateau, I ask what better place to study ghost Pokemon.