* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Regigigas its ussable?  (Read 19097 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: Regigigas its ussable?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »
Im with the regigas guy on this one.
Sure you might frown on legends, but if you frown on them all then you have NO IDEA of how the tier system works in pokemon.

Regigas is NU, as in NEVER USED, because it sucks.

This guy clearly likes it, and is sharing his ideas on how to use it, cut him some f*cking slack, or il start giving out warnings.

There will always be a better pokemon for the job, hence the tiers.
OU pokemon are, as stated OVER USED, as in. You are just like everyone els you prick.
I like originality, I like playing with underrated Pokemon.

Thanks, in my opinion, im one of those that doesnt like to play with OU, it gives me such a pleasure to kick ass of OU pokemon with NU ones

and im not a guy... im a girl...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 03:24:16 PM by shin21 »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Gammal

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2011, 04:43:14 PM »
Oh, sorry, I just assumed.
Yeah im one of those as well, but I try and keep to 1st edition pokes as well, since those are the coolest I think :).

U got pokemon lab? Wanna battle? :)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2011, 04:49:32 PM »
i have PO, if you want to i can battle there. pm me for those kinds of things...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 04:52:09 PM by shin21 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2011, 06:25:57 PM »
Also guys, really? This isn't in the PU-related threads, it's in the 'Pokemon Discussion: Games' where the description is, I quote, "Everything about the Pokémon games goes here." I don't see how the fact that PU is not having any legendaries, says that we can't talk about them here.

How many threads were there asking for the most favourite pokemon game, help with such and such team, pokemon spin-offs, the traditional games and so on?

As for me, I would perhaps prefer Regigigas in a double battle, where one pokemon gets something like Worry Seed, or Gastro Acid to neutralise Regigigas' ability. Or Skill Swap all the way to give the opponent Slow Start on the 2nd turn and if you can force switch that pokemon of your opponent's, that pokemon will be slowed each time it will be sent out.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2011, 06:32:54 PM »
Also guys, really? This isn't in the PU-related threads, it's in the 'Pokemon Discussion: Games' where the description is, I quote, "Everything about the Pokémon games goes here." I don't see how the fact that PU is not having any legendaries, says that we can't talk about them here.

How many threads were there asking for the most favourite pokemon game, help with such and such team, pokemon spin-offs, the traditional games and so on?

As for me, I would perhaps prefer Regigigas in a double battle, where one pokemon gets something like Worry Seed, or Gastro Acid to neutralise Regigigas' ability. Or Skill Swap all the way to give the opponent Slow Start on the 2nd turn and if you can force switch that pokemon of your opponent's, that pokemon will be slowed each time it will be sent out.

thats a realy good strategy as well, i mean it

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2011, 09:33:02 PM »
Im with the regigas guy on this one.
Sure you might frown on legends, but if you frown on them all then you have NO IDEA of how the tier system works in pokemon.

This guy clearly likes it, and is sharing his ideas on how to use it, cut him some f*cking slack, or il start giving out warnings.

There will always be a better pokemon for the job, hence the tiers.
OU pokemon are, as stated OVER USED, as in. You are just like everyone els you prick.
I like originality, I like playing with underrated Pokemon.
^
this

Some of you were being complete *ssholes for no good reason.

Bing, that comment was completely uncalled for. So what, she uses Regigigas, and made a strategy so that she can effectively use it? That doesn't mean you should make a comment like that, just because you don't like legendaries or whatever that was about. Don't even post in a thread if you're going to say something like that. Not only is it uncalled for, it makes a bad impression on some people who are thinking about joining/just joined. People have decided to leave/not join because they saw posts like that on the forums.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2011, 10:47:11 PM »
pleasse dont start a fight...

Offline Level5Pidgey

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • Use Gust!
    • View Profile
    • Pidgey's Philosophical Game Design
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 02:31:37 AM »
Agreed that the Topic Creator shouldn't have been hassled, and that this topic is suitably placed in the correct forum - but I'm not about to argue with people who think that the topic is lacking a bit.

It's a topic about basically a Ninjask pass and how it can support a Pokemon.
Ninjask isn't exactly riveting discussion already, being probably the most cookie-cutter Pokemon in existence.

Gammal: I very much disagree with you calling someone a prick. I don't think that's suitable conduct.
Read my Game Design Blog!

And that one, lone, distressed flying Krabby went on to become the most powerful being in the Universe.

Offline Gammal

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2011, 07:15:52 PM »
You missunderstan Pidgey. The "prick" part was generally meant to OU users.
And yes, it was uncalled for, didnt mean to offend anyone

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2011, 07:30:19 PM »
 /me is offended, so he goes to get his Ratata to bite Gammal's Pokémon.
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011, 07:54:06 PM »
still dont mean it sucks.

i personally hate legends and have a plan to take out everyone i face... beaten plenty of regigas or whatever in po (and i faced like 5 of them so far -so somepeople use it) and skarmory handles him easy... but i think this guy was just trying to share a strategy to help ppl dnt be mean...

anyway if his attack stat is so low for the first five turns y not just give it choice band?
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2011, 09:04:15 PM »
still dont mean it sucks.

i personally hate legends and have a plan to take out everyone i face... beaten plenty of regigas or whatever in po (and i faced like 5 of them so far -so somepeople use it) and skarmory handles him easy... but i think this guy was just trying to share a strategy to help ppl dnt be mean...

anyway if his attack stat is so low for the first five turns y not just give it choice band?

Variety of Attacks its better, and if its Baton Pass by Ninjask, the attack would be near 700, not that low, a Fire Punch would be enough to defeat that Skarmory of yours

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2011, 04:11:17 PM »
why wouldnt someone just use a priority move and take out ninjask on the turn protect dont work... its kinda comon since something else is gonna come out if ninjask is sitting there using protect and substitue with speed boost its too easy to stop thats y i stopped using ninjask. it work on ppl the first battle but the second battle theyd just use a priority move and take out ninjask... and to me u haven't won until best of three

there also maybe someone fast enough to force ninjask or regigigas to switch out too like roar or whirlwind

oh yueah dont take this as an argument just tryna make sure u can handle all sides of the situation
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 04:21:58 PM by deadae »
To fly!"

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2011, 04:34:14 PM »
why wouldnt someone just use a priority move and take out ninjask on the turn protect dont work... its kinda comon since something else is gonna come out if ninjask is sitting there using protect and substitue with speed boost its too easy to stop thats y i stopped using ninjask. it work on ppl the first battle but the second battle theyd just use a priority move and take out ninjask... and to me u haven't won until best of three

there also maybe someone fast enough to force ninjask or regigigas to switch out too like roar or whirlwind

oh yueah dont take this as an argument just tryna make sure u can handle all sides of the situation

True, priority moves can take out Ninjask, but you have to be clever on that part, since you need to guess which pokemon of your opponent have priority moves or Prankster.

and if Ninjask or Regigigas have their Speed at +6, no one can use Roar or Whirlwind on them first.

so you realy need to know alot about pokemon battles to know when to use Ninjask

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2011, 04:46:10 PM »
actually i meant b4 the speed boost.... u also have to watch out for the under used(in my opinion)destiny bond and focus sash.

i cant think of anymore ways to stop this tho so maybe someone else has a way to stop it...i say good job, use what u like, have fun, and do ur best
To fly!"