* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Quest Writer application!  (Read 3448 times)

Offline loudskies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Quest Writer application!
« on: September 24, 2011, 10:33:52 AM »
Hello Pokemon Universe Mods, Admins, and everybody else, I am here for none other then the job of a quest writer, today, I will be using the World of Warcraft Quest format, with a medium/long Quest description, and Written objectives.

Shall I begin?

Eyes of the Storm

Your timing couldn't have been better <Name>, the Battle has already begun, just above us the Lords of Space and time are clashing, as legends have said, if the battle continues long enough, the whole space and time will be ripped asunder, and all will fade from existence, there is not much we can do to stop it.. every time they clash, the energy ripples from the attacks, causing a larger overload on our world, we don't have much time...

If there is anything, ANYTHING, you can do, please, every trainer in the City has been trying their hardest to fight the destruction, none have proven worthy enough to stand against the lords of space and time, however I know you <Name>, I know what you are made up, climb the tower of Space or time, and end the ceaseless combat.

Quest Objective

Climb to the top of Either the Tower of Space, or the Tower of time.

Experience Reward: 4000

Quest Turn in

You have finally made it to the top of the tower, from this vantage point, you can see the Legendary Pokemon Dialga and Palkia clashing in a battle to the Death, what can you do to stop it..

Born of Darkness

Behind you, you hear a strange eery sound, following a dark voice shouting, 'Get out!' for a moment, you feel like the Pokemon is talking to you! but you gaze towards it, it fires a Shadow Ball attack towards the two fighting Pokemon, suddenly they both come charging at the tower, your only choice is to fight back!

Quest Objective

Fight in a double battle beside Darkrai against Dialga and Palkia, should you succeed, return to Researcher Tonio with the News.

Like it? hate it? let me know!

Maddie: My Roleplay Character:

Sprite borrowed from Nerya on Deviant art!

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
Re: Quest Writer application!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 12:06:07 PM »
 I don't know, for me this really was just a simple quest that anyone could have come up with. It might be because I love more complex quests, but please provide something else. :)
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 02:28:40 PM »
this is rip-off from the actual pokemon movie, but instead you fight Dialga and Palkia instead of ringing the bells.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 06:06:50 PM »
Loudskies, you should read this. I think it would help you, also please be aware that the Quest team is not actively recruiting.

Offline loudskies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 08:52:40 PM »
I was writing a Quest themed after rise of darkrai.. :P I saw somebody's application stating that the team was still acceptin', I will give it another go, however. :P

Maddie: My Roleplay Character:

Sprite borrowed from Nerya on Deviant art!