* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Dark Arts  (Read 14277 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Dark Arts
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 03:47:33 PM »
Stefan sighed, shaking his head. "I've seen soldiers like her before. Quiet, submissive even. They all died. Hesitation can do that sort of thing. If she's going to be in out group, then I'm determined to prevent this from occurring."

Offline ExoN_ViruS

• New Trainer
  • F*cking Failz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2011, 04:41:02 PM »
Cleftra was observing all the fuss from a long distance.
"What the hell was that idiot thinking when he suggested that we should form groups?" she thought while looking at the less used dagger she had quickly picked out of the pile with the useless weapons. She had the feeling that this mission, although it seemed ridiculous, would be far from easy; especially for her, that she was not used fighting with others and now she even had to be partners with those clowns over there.
From the branch she was standing on, trying to figure out the weaknesses of her ally-opponents she yelled:
'Hey, losers!! Yeah, you! Which team do I join?'
Many heads turned to the her voice, but most of them looked angry.
''I can guarantee 3 goblin heads without any fuss, BUT you will do as I say"
Whispers and angry lookings spread all over the place, but Cleftra kept looking at them in a provocative way, knowing that someone, even one, would answer...She was definitely in the mood for some more fuss.
For those who never learned to fail, Failure is thought to be the one who
made them reach the bottom...For those who learned to fail, Failure was a
chance for them to try harder, reach the top and be successfull !!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2011, 09:28:50 PM »
As they walked through the dark alleys of the cave, Chloe was more than nervous... She wasn't herself at all; she couldn't understand why she felt so nervous. Her throat felt dry, her stomach felt cramped...

Why am I so nervous? I've been hunting bigger monsters before... been in danger even and survived...

As they went deeper, shadows moved along the walls. The goblins were nearby. Chloe slowly became more at ease, and did what she always did best: mix with the shadows and avoid being seen.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2011, 10:12:54 PM »
Narrarator:
The group finds themselves in an opening of the cave. In the back there are 2 goblins, one being heftier than the other. They don't notice the group yet, and instead are arguing over a few gold pieces. If you are quiet, you might be able to sneak past them unnoticed (75% chance).

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2011, 06:42:36 PM »
Seeing the two hefty goblins, Chloe gulped. She had rarely seen such opponents, but she was confident. Using her ability Stealthiness, she approached them cautiously, trying not to make any noise. As she got closer, she noticed that the two goblins were actually not paying attention to anyone around, or maybe they haven;t even noticed them. They were apparently arguing over something which appeared to be gold.

At that moment, she decided that it would be best to take on the heftier one, the other goblin would probably be easier to fight with, since she would then no more has the surprise effect.

Making her mind up, she threw her wooden knife at the first goblin.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2011, 07:12:01 PM »
Narrarator:
Party is fighting: Hefty Goblin & Goblin
Chloe attacks Hefty Goblin by surprise (50% bonus)
Chloe deals 3 damage. Hefty goblin has 12 remaining health.
Chloe is detected!

Niel gets ready to attack.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2011, 07:16:39 PM »
Neil takes the wooden spear, and stabs at the Hefty Goblin.
sup

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2011, 02:28:05 AM »
Niel attacks Hefty Goblin for 1 damage. Hefty Goblin has 11 remaining health.

Chloe's prepares to move.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2011, 07:53:42 PM »
Chloe took the opportunity that the goblins were hit with the spear to get out of their sight again, using Stealthiness.

Offline Hank

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2011, 05:41:53 AM »
Roger carefully examined the weapons. Roger decided to settle with a wooden practice sword, and then he walked silently into a corner. The room was filled with men conversing, the first group of people headed out. With the decreasing number of people over time he felt more comfortable. His best friend-The Scholar named Rick headed towards his direction. Rogers shyness showed as he stared at the ground without making direct eye contact.

"It's our time to shine man. You- the strongest of our generation, and -me- the smartest of the entire tribe, can take on anything! Let's head out."
Roger nodded slowly and as soon as he headed out- a woman spoke.
Roger and Rick glanced at her. Both young men gave a wicked smile at each other, the first smile in a long time for Roger. They walked towards her and evaluated her psychical attributes without speaking a word.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2011, 03:17:22 AM »
Narrarator:
Chloe appears to dissolve into the background, successfully escaping from sight.
Pierre is ready to fight.