* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [QUEST] Infection (debatable title)  (Read 10382 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [QUEST] Infection (debatable title)
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 09:56:53 pm »
I know this is a bit late, things kind of got away from me, but I decided to finish this one up so I can get started on a new one.

Part 3: Secrets Revealed (debatable)
Setting: The Crater and the lab
Time: Halloween
Plot: Now is the time to fight the enemy that started it all.

Start: continue the quest once it has opened up, you will be at the crater lab entrance (since you had to fight off pokemon to get here)

Inside the lab, there is a large door that is locked, and has a three key card code. In order to get in, you have to find the three key cards hidden throughout the lab. Each Key card is protected by an infected pokemon, and these are stronger than the others. Once you find all three, head to the door. As soon as you enter the room, there will be a machine that will heal your pokemon for the final battle (debatable). In the large room, you will find a scientist that looks familiar, kind of like the professor that asked for your help at the start, but it is not him. It is his twin. We will call him E. Professor for Evil Professor.

E. Professor: I knew my brother would eventually find me, but I didn't expect him to send a trainer as his errand boy/girl.

He turns around.

E. Professor: everything is going according to plan. My quest for world domination is about to complete. I will be KING!

Player: Your scientists said you were trying to find a cure.

E. Professor: He's a fool, he wants to cure these pokemon. I only see the true potential of this. I spent my time here, perfecting the virus, making it better, making my pokemon stronger. I will be the king of this world, I will rule all, and my reign will go throughout the CENTURIES!

Battle start
His pokemon are a higher level than any of the pokemon you faced. He has six, all infected, but this portion of the virus doesn't take off health.
The pokemon are: Houndoom, Hippowdon, Raticate, Torterra, Beartic, and Huntail (They all have a tendency to bite. Replace with pre-evolved forms for lower leveled players.)

After completion

E. Professor: NO! I can't lose, these are the strongest pokemon ever, I perfected the virus, I built the ultimate weapon. Why? WHY?!

He disappears. Grab the research notes, as well as a sample of the virus, and bring it back the the professor. He will begin to make a cure, and within a week, everything will be back to normal. So during that week, have fun with the infected pokemon, since they are strong and challenging, and will be gone afterward.

Reward: A special event Halloween costume that your character can wear. It will look like the starter pokemon you chose at the beginning.

If Dev's don't want to have a special costume, whatever they decide as a suitable reward.

Aftermath: I leave this on a mysterious note only because it can mean he is going to return somehow, or a new threat will be know the next Halloween.

Again, feel free to post a comment, suggestions, or criticism. This is the end of Infection.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 04:19:45 pm »
It's okay. I don't quite know what to change here. It's only a little short as compared to the other ones, but seeing it as a whole, it's okay for me :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 08:44:02 pm »
It's okay. I don't quite know what to change here. It's only a little short as compared to the other ones, but seeing it as a whole, it's okay for me :)

Yeah, to be honest, I got kind of bored with this one, but it would have bothered me if I didn't finish. So I shortened what I had into something more simple. I need an idea for something to write, whether it's a quest or a story, I'm just waiting for the spark to hit me is all.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword