* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rising Legends [K:Evening|O:Night|Spring 3]  (Read 97588 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Rising Legends
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2011, 10:48:12 PM »
LT. Surge

-Sounds good to me, you sure you're man enough to face the Surge?

Carmela gave me a wink as I walked back to the edge of the ring, it gave me a small jump...she was being rather...no, no I needed to focus on the match

I turned around and grabbed my Glaceon's pokeball and let her take the lead again, she already owned an electric type earlier...but he WAS a gym leader. I remembered watching Carmela fighting them in the Sinnoh...I smiled, I was going to do just fine

"alright, COME ON OUT GLACEON!"

(Sorry for the delay)

Lt. Surge

-Hahahahaha! What do you hope to do with THAT tiny thing? Let me show you a REAL pokemon! Raichu, go!

Raichu appears on the battlefield, and taunts (not the move) Glaceon.

-I'll let you go first, I wanna see if that puny thing can even leave a scratch on Raichu here.

Jason

The three finally reach Viridian City.

-So where do we go first?

-Hmmm...I heard there's a gym here. Maybe we'll start there.

We walk towards the North part of town, an look around there.

-I think that's it. Follow me.

We walk over to the Gym, but someone blocks the door.

-Excuse me, can we challenge the gym?

-Hey, that's my line!

-Sorry, the gym leader isn't around. He commonly leaves, so you'd have to be lucky. But it looks like you wouldn't be ready to fight him anyway. Come back when you've gotten some experience.

-Alright, thanks!

-Hey, let's go to Viridian Forest!

-Really? But we just got here.

-But what else can we do here?

-Let's hit the pokemart, then head out.

-If you're going to Viridian Forest, you should stock up on Antidote.

-Alright, thank you, mister! Let's go, big brother!

She runs over to the pokemart, as I follow while walking.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2011, 12:01:22 AM »

(Sorry for the delay)

Lt. Surge

-Hahahahaha! What do you hope to do with THAT tiny thing? Let me show you a REAL pokemon! Raichu, go!

Raichu appears on the battlefield, and taunts (not the move) Glaceon.

-I'll let you go first, I wanna see if that puny thing can even leave a scratch on Raichu here.

I smirked, first move huh?

"Glaceon USE Hail, Double team and then follow up with BLIZZARD"

Glaceon's eyes glowed, the entire gym's temperature dropped to absolute Zero as chunks of ice started falling from the ceiling. our warm breath could now be seen in the suddenly cold room...

Carmela and Ethan started shivering at the sudden chill and hid from the falling hail

Glaceon followed this by using doubleteam in a figure eight pattern around Raichu, the air was starting to get foggy now as she redied her final attack.... in a blast of freezing air, Blizzard appeared to be coming from all sides, and with the affects of Hail adding to the damage, ice formed comepletely around the electric Pokemon, encasing it what looked like a small glacier.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2011, 12:17:41 AM »
LT. Surge

He was stunned by the sudden outburst of power from such a small pokemon.

-Alright, time to put you in your place! Electrode, come out!

Electrode appeared in front, giving sparks off as a way to intimidate (not the ability).

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2011, 12:35:14 AM »
LT. Surge

He was stunned by the sudden outburst of power from such a small pokemon.

-Alright, time to put you in your place! Electrode, come out!

Electrode appeared in front, giving sparks off as a way to intimidate (not the ability).

I was pleased to see his face at my pokemon's power, I had trained those moves into my pokemon so thoroughly it was like breathing.

"Good, Glaceon return, Go EMPOLEON"

A powerful Empoleon stood in the frozen feild, Hail still pounded around it, harming it a little, but it also hit the Electrude, causeing damage to it

"Alright Empoleon, USE GIGA IMPACT" It Charged at the Electrode at full force, plowing into it and sending it flying into the wall behind the gym leader, causing some cracks in the ice and wall itself before it fell to the floor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                             

MEW and MEW TWO

Mew and Mewtwo made it back to camp, greeted by a Venasaur, Blastoise and Charazard with strange markings on their bodies, other pokemon native to kanto showed themselves. The common thread to all of them was they were all cloned by the now demeaned Mew Two during his breif stint at world domination

Mewtwo set Latias down with the pokemon and ordered them to take it to a place to rest

Mew pondered what had made Latias so ill...she peered into its mind and saw images of an evil organization holding her hostage

"huh....Hey mewtwo...it seems your old friends are up to something again"

"old friends...you mean team rocket?"

"Not sure, they just seem like your sort, you know, the suits, the whole evil thing....they get on my nerves sometimes" she pondered a moment as she floated upside down

"I may have to distroy them"

"Wha?"

"Oh its no biggie, its just they are messing with legends, and thats a no no"
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 12:47:07 AM by Robbase231 »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2011, 12:38:04 AM »
Salamence stopped in the middle of the desert. I was finally home. He landed and I jumped off. Walking up to a boulder I kicked the cactus next to it. A panel on the rock moved revealing a key pad. I typed in my password a hissing sound followed, then the door opened. I grabbed Weavil's pokeball and sent him out inside.

-I know you hate the heat, go cool off.

He took off down the stairs, hitting the light switches on the way. I sent out the rest of my pokemon, this was where I had found most of them. I looked at the sun, I could feel the sun's rays on my face, it felt good after being stuck at Snowpoint. I hate cold.

-Come on guys, lets get some real food.

I went into my rock home, and fired up the heater. Weavile was in the cooler room relaxing as he loved to do. I looked at the temperature on the cooler, a tad warm for him. I turned it down and went into the kitchen. Seven fridges each labeled for the one who's food was in it. I went up to mine and opened it, almost empty, I would have to go in to town soon for more food. I disabled the locks on the other fridges so they could get in when ever they wanted. I sat down and turned my T.V. on, switching to the Shinno region satellite I turned on the news. My latest job was all over the news.

-A rare Pokemon egg was kidnapped from Professor Rowan last night...

You will never find me I thought.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 01:13:57 AM by The Fox »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2011, 01:11:38 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                             

MEW and MEW TWO

Mew and Mewtwo made it back to camp, greeted by a Venasaur, Blastoise and Charazard with strange markings on their bodies, other pokemon native to kanto showed themselves. The common thread to all of them was they were all cloned by the now demeaned Mew Two during his breif stint at world domination

Mewtwo set Latias down with the pokemon and ordered them to take it to a place to rest

Mew pondered what had made Latias so ill...she peered into its mind and saw images of an evil organization holding her hostage

"huh....Hey mewtwo...it seems your old friends are up to something again"

"old friends...you mean team rocket?"

"Not sure, they just seem like your sort, you know, the suits, the whole evil thing....they get on my nerves sometimes" she pondered a moment as she floated upside down

"I may have to distroy them"

"Wha?"

"Oh its no biggie, its just they are messing with legends, and thats a no no"

Latias started to wake up slowly as she looks arround slowly getting her mind right

"where am i?.... who are you?..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2011, 01:22:02 AM »

Latias started to wake up slowly as she looks arround slowly getting her mind right

"where am i?.... who are you?..."

A clone pikachu jumped at latias waking up and ran over to Mew, hopping up and down on one leg and pointing her direction

"Oh good, its awake"

Mew alighted next to latias "your safe dear, nothing to worry about...and I'm sure you know who I am" she swished her tail and sat comfortably on a bubble

she floated next to latias, sitting on the bubble and patted the top of her head

"now tell me your troubles dear, your among friends"

MALACHI

The gym was Loud with the cheering of My brother and Carmela

"WOW! WOOOW! WOOOOOOOOOW!"
My brother looked fit to be tied running laps around The red head standing next to him

she shook her head"Jeeze give the gym leader time to react Malachi, you don't have to show off just for me"

I laughed and scratched the back of my head "Heheheh...I wasn't showing off" I was pleased she was impressed...but I had to focus, with newfound confidence I looked at the end of the feild at the pokemon...wondering if it had fainted or not

"alright...I think its only fair I let you take next move Lt. Surge"

« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 01:31:04 AM by Robbase231 »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2011, 01:44:50 AM »
LT. Surge

Why you... Electrode, use Charge Beam!

Electrode used Charge Beam, the attack hitting Empoleon directly.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2011, 01:54:15 AM »
My backpack started to jump. I jumped to my feet and looked inside, the pokemon in the egg was moving. Must be the heat. Picking it up with the utmost care not to drop it I carried it to the cooler. I set it down on a shelf and told Weavile to be careful not to hit it with anything. I sat back on my little couch, then noticed that my home smelled like a dead rat. I had forgotten how long I was gone, my little home needed a good cleaning.

-You guys ready to clean this place up? They looked at me as to say "no" After dinner of course.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2011, 01:55:15 AM »
It occurred to me that I still had the egg in my hands. I took a closer look at it. It looked a little beat up.

Idiot human, doesn't he know how fragile an egg is. Don't worry young one, I'll protect you, and when you hatch, I'll continue to. I promise you.

I sat there with it. I couldn't go into a shadow form, and even if I could, the egg wouldn't shadow with me. I knew the humans may attack me as soon as they see me, so I went into a corner of the forest, and made a bed of leaves for the egg. I placed the egg gently on it. I looked at it some more, it didn't look like a normal egg.

Well, you're safe with me.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2011, 02:02:36 AM »
(Now i can control my character!)
Manaphy starts hatching.(Reason:It was showed some kindness or something like that)
Manaphy hatches and looks at darkrai.Manaphy? phy phy mana?(No that doesn't mean anything.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:08:08 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2011, 02:10:18 AM »
The pokemon hatched, it was a Manaphy.

So, you hatched. Welcome to the world, young one.

I looked at the small pokemon. I seen a few in Sinnoh. They were rare, and he is far away from water. I need to find it some water.

Come here little one.

I put out my arms to pick up the Manaphy.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2011, 02:18:00 AM »
A clone pikachu jumped at latias waking up and ran over to Mew, hopping up and down on one leg and pointing her direction

"Oh good, its awake"

Mew alighted next to latias "your safe dear, nothing to worry about...and I'm sure you know who I am" she swished her tail and sat comfortably on a bubble

she floated next to latias, sitting on the bubble and patted the top of her head

"now tell me your troubles dear, your among friends"

Latias looks down almost ready to cry, she didnt wanted to remenber what happened before, but even so told the caring Mew

"since i was born.... i have been victim of abuse, torture, experiments by some people ... last night the other pokemons that i was locked in with got me out as they fighted so i could escape..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2011, 02:19:39 AM »
Manaphy?
Manaphy said as he was picked up by darkrai not understanding darkrai's words.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2011, 03:01:20 AM »
I had the Manaphy in my arms. I walked out of the cave. No one was around, but inside the cave was a small amount of water, enough for him to swim in. I set him down.

There you go, a nice place to swim.