* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Evil Begets Evil: Rise of Darchu Part one  (Read 5106 times)

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
Evil Begets Evil: Rise of Darchu Part one
« on: October 04, 2011, 07:02:36 am »
This Story will be written in several perspectives. However the two main ones are the Trainer Rin and his Pikachu. I will have their name posted above when they are speaking in their perspective.

Chapter one: Wagers

Rin:

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, OUR TWO COMPETITORS HAVE FOUGHT VALLIANTLY FOR THE RIGHT OF SEMI FINALIST, AND NOW THEY ARE EACH DOWN TO ONE POKEMON. WE HAVEN'T SEEN EXCITING MATCHES LIKE THIS IN YEARS FOLKS.

I have to say it is a lot of fun to watch these competitions now a days. I had been down in that ring for a good part of my young life, fighting with trainer after trainer to earn the fleeting title of "pokemon master". Through all my journeys in the world, I had my Pikachu. It looked ordinary enough, although it had harder muscles and a firmer appearance than your average electric mouse. his fur on the top of his head was fairly long too, almost like hair in a way. He also liked to keep his ears flat for some reason, adding to his knowing facial expressions. 

AND OUR UNDERDOG THROUGHS OUT....AN ONIX, AND A BIG ONE AT THAT

....AND VALARIE SENDS OUT A MACHAMP, WE HAVE SEEN WHAT THIS POWERHOUSE CAN DO, NOW LETS SEE IF IT CAN KEEP UP ITS WINNING STREAK!!!

There were thousands here watching this fight, five tears of seats, packed to standing room only of screaming fans, adding their voices to the din. I kind of missed the old days when I could sit in the stands and not get recognized and harassed by fans, but having your own booth is nice too.

I coughed and wispered into my Pikachu's ear

"5000 yen says Machamp wins"

It smirked and swished its tail, "your on"

yeah, you wouldn't think that was the toughest looking pokemon in the world, but my buddy packed one hell of a punch. I looked at him as he rested on my sholder, looking eagerly at the fight between Onix and a Machamp on the field below us. They both looked eager to battle. Machamp was flexing its muscles, and this one looked especially intimidating. The Onix was no slouch either, it was obviously bred to be bigger than normal, because this thing was at least thirty five feet long and super thick....if I got the chance I would have to ask him his secret.

AND THE MATCH HAS BEGUN!!!

you could barely hear the trainers yell out their moves, but the way their pokemon hopped at their commands, you could tell both were exceptional trainers.

Onix flew into the air, whipping its body into a front flip and slamming its tail downward at full force. For something so huge, it had a lot of mobility and agility, like it was used to being a lot heavier and now it was on the moon. It wasnt fast enough though, Machamps powerful body gripped the onix like he was nothing and tossed him across the ring. Dust erupted as its body ground to a halt, trying to correct itself from being thrown like a rag doll.

"You still holding your bet that Onix is going to win?" I asked, eyebrow raised. These pokemon were ridiculously strong, these trainers had put some serious work into getting them in shape, but after a toss like that, Machamp seemed nearly unbeatable now

Pikachu smirked knowingly and wagged its finger at me "Just because its a fighting type it doesn't mean Machamp is going to win

People were staring at my pokemon even in our secluded booth. When I had found him, he could speak "human" perfectly. He was beaten and bruised at the time, I had no idea what kind of hardships he had gone through, but that hard and cold pokemon softened over the years. I didn't capture him, that's the funny thing. He wasn't even my pokemon.

To sum it up, he chose me, and I couldn't of been happier to have him. now he was a bit soft around the waist, no where near as coiled as he was in his prime. Pikachu was getting up in the years, kind of like how I was. Sure thirty five isnt that old by people standards, but most trainers stop traveling and get decent jobs around twenty five. Professional training was a hard life, you had to be good to make a living at it.

the fight continued below, onix was making good moves, but the Machamp was too good. I caught the faint yell "Earthquake!!" from the trainer, and the Onix responded by slamming the ground, vibating his whole body 

WOW, THE INTENSITY OF THIS MATCH IS AMAZING, ONIX'S EARTHQUAKE IS SHAKING THE ENTIRE STADIUM

The Machamp had a firm footing, but it was getting jarred by the constant vibrations. Taking his chance, the boy ordered his pokemon to rap around the machamp. As powerful as it was, it couldnt get any leverage to get out of the bind.

I could feel the smug look on my pokemon's face as it playfully stuck its tongue out "told ya, He's cooked now" I faked a pout and leaned back

"Its not over yet..."

"oh don't be a sore looser"

WHAT A COMBACK, THE MACHAMP REALLY SEEMS STUCK NOW, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT...WAIT....

I sat up, looking at the field, the Machamp seemed to of gained some footing, what a thrilling match! I wanted to be down there...show those kids a thing or too...

Amazingly, Machamp leaped up into the air, Onix still rapped tightly around him and proceeded to piledrive into the stadium, sending a shockwave that knocked my wine bottle off the table. A billowing cloud of smoke filled the whole ring, on lookers looked intently at the clearing debree...trying to see a winner....

THERE THEY ARE, THEY BOTH LOOK EXAUSTED, BUT BOTH ARE UP!! WHAT STAMINA, THESE TWO ARE WINNERS FOR SURE!!!

"Double the bet?" Pikachu asked slyly
"your on" I didnt even look at him, this was too good

they stared eachother down, Giant rock snake and four armed muscle bound Goliath.....until My bet fell flat on his face in the dirt

MACHAMP IS UNABLE TO BATTLE, ONIX IS THE WINNER!!!

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" hooted my pikachu on the railing of our booth, dancing with glee
"I won, I won, hell yeah buddy, that is ten thousand yen my friend, and I want that in small bills"
he moon walked on the metal, blowing kisses to the audience like he had won the actual match.

"ah well, I know what your spending that on...."

"darn right...Poke'spa here I come!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
chapter two: Paradise end

Pikachu:
Pikachu is heading back to his room
I've heard that revenge is a dish best served cold, but victory is delivered by the the bubbly goodness of a hotspring. I could feel my muscles loosening from my workout at the gym. I would love to say I was as powerful as my heyday, but hey I was in retirement, so no biggie. I raised my paws up to my face, gripping them into fists and letting of a barrage of punches. My arms still blurred, I could hold my own with any fighting type without resorting to electricity.
The wood floor of the walk way felt good on my freshly scrubbed paws. I was so relaxed I almost missed the guy on the roof

....and his friends

I could tell by the smell who they were...team rocket.

These weren't normal lackies either, these were well trained fighters. I could bearly pick them up with my senses, and that was saying something. I needed to play calm, they were not going to attack me just yet...they were bracing themselves, feeling for their Pokeballs and guns....

Crap

I reached deep inside, building up as much power as I could while looking normal....trying to keep the look of a content Pikachu padding its way to its trainers room....

one of the goons slipped, a tile from the slanted roof fell down....

before it had reached the ground I had let out my attack, The rice paper walls and hard oak wood shattared at the force of my Thunder as it arched into the air.

they leaped off the roof as it was being demolished, firing their guns strait at me in mid air. I ran for it, dodging the darts as they embedded into the wood. They were trying to capture me

after all this time

why now?

"FIRST TEAM, Primate! GO! SECOND TEAM, WEEZING!"

Pokeballs flooded the air...how many of these guys were their, I couldn't tell in all this chaos and darkness...all I knew is all around me, Big puffed up Monkies were appearing in ray's of blue light. these things were mad with the conditioning and brainwashing they had gone through...I should know.

Smog filled the air from the weezing that hovered above, cutting off my exits...other people in the spa were letting out surprised yells before being silenced. pokemon were being forced into bags left and right...this was an organized assult, true Rocket style. The Primate closed in on me, flaring with rage as it tried to catch me....I swivled on my paws and faced my assailants

how I wished Rin was here

I ducked under a glowing fist of the first mankey, letting it crash through the support pillar of the roof before dealing an uppercut into his jaw and slamming my hind legs into its puffy yet hard body, sending it flying into the two behind him. they rolled into the coy pond below as their allies leaped into the air, doing syncronized high jump kicks

My body quaked as I flooded it with electricity

"VAULT TACKLE!!!"

I fired up the wall and took these Primate at an angle, surging their fur with the impact and power of my attack. They were sent flying through the building across the zen garden.  I was open now though, and these Rockets were too skilled to not take advantage of it. one tackled me and put a dart gun right into my chest

"Man I wish I could kill you...." he growled

a familiar shadow crept over him as I smirked "you shouldnt of said that"

Rin slammed his leg into the crouching mans gut, flipping him through the air and making him double over. his hand darted to his face, catching three of the darts that the charging goons shot at him.

God I loved that guy

I got to my feet and stood beside him "yeah, we are under attack"
"you think"
we charged in unison, Rin grabbed on of the dart guns and fired off a few clips, knocking a few rocket members and Primate unconcious as I head butted into a group. Man I felt so alive, we hadn't tango'd with these guys in years.
And then everything was white, all I could hear is the roar of helicopters now.
"RIN!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!"

A gunshot Roared in the chaos, sounding particularly sinister and deadly to my ears

As my vision cleared I saw my friend fall down to his knees....

his eyes wide open in shock as he looked at his chest, blood pooling from it and staining his bath robe. I couldn't beleive what I was seeing....

blood was splattered behind him on the wood floor....

I stood their in shock as he fell on his face

"pikachu'

I screamed and ran to his side, not caring that we were getting surrounded. the helecopter and all its men let me play out my grief like it was some sick play to them. I turned him over

"Rin...Rin don't leave me!!!"

"Pikachu...." His eyes glazed over as I held his head....

no nononononononononoono

hugged him tightly as they slowly crept forward. 

"you bastards.....you....bastards"

I was quaking with rage....
electricity sparking off of my cheeks as I turned around. ropes rolled out of the helicopter and men slid down it...
including Geovanni...

The man...who was my original trainer. Who had forced me to work with these goons when I was nothing but a Pichu

"Long time no see...Darchu"

"Dont you DARE call me that...." they all raised their guns at my sudden movement.

"Im going to kill you....you son of a B*tch..."

"thats no way to talk to your master"

I was boiling with rage....
why did they...
we were so happy...

! screamed with madness and grief, firing off thunderbolts at random, not caring what I hit, the men scattared as the attacks arched around the burning buildings, goons died left and right as I raged on. Rin was gone, my happiness was over...they had come to take me away from him...from my new life. Geovanni was on me before I could think, shooting me point blank with a tranquilizer...

I lay on my side, looking at my dead friend.... Geovanni reached behind him, grabbing a black ball that he had stashed away. He sneered as he pointed the vile thing at me. I vowed I'd never go back in that thing...not ever

"Heheheheh...we got big plans for you my old friend....big plans....DARCHU, RETURN" I faded from consciousness as I was pulled in...knowing that nothing was ever going to be the same again.

(so that's my first story on this site, I'll have more up when I get the time)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: Evil Begets Evil: Rise of Darchu Part one
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 07:34:57 am »
wow, that is really good. Can't offer any suggestions to make it better, but wow.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 08:16:59 am »
Hey if you see something that could help I'm all ears

Always like to hear constructive criticism

"wow" is nice too though  :D

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 09:47:39 am »
Chapter three: Who am I? What is my Purpose?

some time in the future 

Darchu:

I lay on a slab, looking up at the bright lights above me, unable to move or say anything. Between the straps and the drugs they kept pumping into me, I stood little chance at escaping. Giovanni was gathering his loose ends, he was planning something big, I could figure that out even in my drugged haze.

Recently....I had begun to feel a....wall fall away from my mind. It was like I was free while still trapped on this contraption. The scientists who stuck needles in me jabbered on about "expanding its abilities" and "discovering the keys to create the perfect Pokemon"

The drugs weren't having the same affect on me any more, I began to regain my sense of time...and the memories of my fallen friend. What were they doing to me...why did I feel weird inside...they had done something to me...they took everything away from me...I was happy...why did they do this to me, why couldn't these humans leave well enough alone

My foggy senses noticed that lab equipment started shuddering at my feverish thoughts....something about me was....manipulating the objects around me. I was too drugged up to really focus on anything though, everything blurred together in sounds and images. I had to calm myself, figure out how to get out of here....

"I believe we have made some progress with Darchu's genetic testing...I am not sure yet, more tests need to be made"

"As far as I'm concerned that experiment is a failure..." Coldly replied the man that ruined my life... Giovanni

" You said it was the most compatible test subject for genetic splicing, yet three years later and I have nothing to show for it...tell me why that is?"

"L-like I said Sir, we have finally made progress, but I just need to do some tests..."

"no more tests, people in my organization who have actually been doing their job have cloned for me a geneticly altered pokemon.... one from the legendary Mew itself, what use would a freak of a talking pikachu be to me when I could have the power of a god in my hands"

He...he ruins my life...and now he wants to throw me away like I'm nothing...these humans think they can just toy with pokemon. Who were they anyway? what good were they? They killed each other, they lied, they cheated, they hate everything that is good in the world.

Rin...you shouldn't of been killed my friend...I won't stand for this. You may of been human, but you were the only one I actually trusted. Now that your gone, I doubt there is anyone left in this world who actually gives a dam about me.

Alarm's flared, I heard a walkie talkie blair a fuzzy message

"Mewtwo...he has awoken....he is killing everyone...someone stop it!!! AAAHH!!!"

"S..sir...we need to get out of here!" the whole building shook....I felt a powerful mind groping the entire base. It felt so old yet so young. I reached out to it

"Who am I?" it asked

I couldn't speak...my body was frozen from the sheer might of this pokemon...yet I felt connected to it

"what is my purpose?"

"Help me....these humans...they trapped me" I called out with my mind, I knew I could make this pokemon see my side, I felt a strong kinship with it for some reason.

it did not answer my plea, however waves of confusion and anger started to rip the whole building apart, I could feel that this place was going down at any moment. I focused on my bonds with my mind, trying to think of something to escape before I died....

The metal holding me down buckled and was pushed back a bit, I felt tendrils of invisible power eminating from me, pushing at my bonds by instinct. I urged them on, the machine over heated and exploded as I pressed it back. Groggily I sat up, blood rushing to my head from sitting up after being unconscious so long.

Geovanni was already on a helicopter....I felt him leave the base, I could even feel what he was feeling to some extent. but whatever new senses I had was being drowned out by the energy eminating from this Mewtwo... he was immensely powerful, something akin to a god.

it took me a moment to notice I was floating. My head was throbbing so bad it almost drove me crazy. And then I saw it....my body..it was covered in marks....like the clones that had flashed in the scientists mind...I was a clone...I wasnt even me anymore...they even took my old body away

everything got quiet

he was going to do it, he was going to destroy the base

I covered my face with my arms as the explosion happened. All I could see was red, Fire wafted around me as metal squealed and concrete flew apart. I was using Protect, a move I never knew before now, and it was a powerful one at that to stand up to this chaos. It felt like an eternity for this mini hell to end, every one in the base was dead...accept Geovanni and his lackies that went to the helicopter

I looked up to see the cloud of black smoke billowing above where the building used to be, he had entirely leveled the place, I was floating stories above the flattened ground, staring at Mewtwo...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 01:21:17 pm »
Not bad. I guess it sorts of complement your bio in the other RP?

Only thing that really bugged me are the typos here and there, but otherwise, nice plot.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline FireDarkGuy

• Normal Trainer
  • Is this thing working?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 01:40:03 pm »
With some edits it will be a nice 1.
I LOVE CHARIZARD AND UMBREON!

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 06:14:58 pm »
Thank you everyone for your comments so far. I'll make sure to proofread my work thoroughly next chapter.

To answer Jerry's stipulation of it being a branch from the Darchu bio in the Rising Legends R.P: Yes it is. I had came up with this entire back-story for This genetically altered evil pikachu; So when the R.P was locked I decided to use it as a fanfiction for this site.
It's quite fun to write

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 07:07:32 am »
Chapter four:

Giovanni:

Why is everyone under my employ incompetent?

That thought has given me a headach on more than one occasion, and today was no exception. My lab was in ruins, a mushroom cloud took up the sky where it had once been...my pokemon...Mewtwo was flying away from the wreckage. I told them to make a COMPLIANT clone, not something with intelligence that can make its own decisions like a human being, but NOOOoooooo...they wanted to see how PERFECT they could make him. now I was looking at a couple billion dollars investment going A.W.O.L on me

If anyone had survived that explosion, I would of certainly had them executed. This ammount of stupidity was not to be tolerated. Now that they all were all dead

....bastards.

Sir...where do you want to go? do you want to go back?

what for? I'll send salvage teams later, see what scraps we can get out of that dump

What about...the dead

I pulled out a gun and pressed it against the scientists head, I was not in the mood for being questioned by my employees. His eyes widened as I cocked the pistol

Stop talking

yes sir

What did I just say?

Stop talking

so why are you talking?

the idiot was shivering with fear as I stared him down. I looked behind him, the helecopter door was still open, I smirked

Well?

I...

with a sharp kick I sent him flying out of the helicopter, he screamed at the top of his lungs as he was hanging off the railing underneath the helicopter. I got up and straitened my suit, looking down at the poor shmuck

SIR, HELP ME!!! IM GOING TO DIE

thats the idea

I pulled the trigger, watching the bullet peirce the brain I had paid six figures to keep around....god that felt good. His corpse plummeted down to the ocean below as I sat back down on my seat.

"Pilot, take me back to my estate, I am taking the rest of the day off

Yes sir

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 08:02:56 am »
Please make more use of periods, capital letters and speech marks. Otherwise, nice work. Keep it up.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 10:34:48 am »
Giovanni is one mean guy. But what can you say if you lost a billion dollars would you shoot the guy responsible in the head? don't know about you, but I would make his death very slow and painful...

On a positive note, love the work, keep it up.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 04:37:21 am »
Chapter 5

Darchu:

I was so surprised I had survived such a blast, it tooked me a moment to even regester that I was foating. Once this fact hit me though, the ground flew up into my face, I hit the flattened earth with a thud. It didnt hurt persay, it felt like I had landed on padding instead of the unforgiving ground. Fire roared in my ears when I hit the earth, the whole island was on fire, what ever was left was being eaten alive by the flames. I shook to my feet, standing on all fores on new limbs. these muscles were new, they had never been used before. My old body was honed in years of battle, with Rockets and pokemon alike. This new body, dispite its special features, was weak and unuesed, like a newborn pokemon.

That is what I was...a newborn pokemon....a clone.

Something was sofficating my senses besides the flames that raged around me, i couldnt focus, the presence I was feeling was to much to handle. I looked up from my shaky position and looked upon the closest thing to a god I had ever witnessed

Mewtwo

I felt like I was standing before Arceus itself, this pokemon was on another level all together. He had been used by Giovanni as well, treated like a puppet. I remembered him looking up at hme as I decended to the ground. He was thin at the top, with large legs and feet that floated a foot off the ground, grased by his swishing tail. He was bony, his head was angular with feirce eyes that glowed blue, an after effect of using his power. the flames danced behind him, a fitting background for such an awe inspiring being.

I pushed myself to my hind legs, swaying on the unsturdy limbs, my tail helped me balance a little. I tried to talk...but this body, this tongue had not gone through the training mine had, I only made random noises.

Mewtwo looked upon me. I felt naked...he could slaughter me.

"I know who I am"

That thought echoed in my head, he spoke them to me telepathicly. That sofficating feeling was even more prominant now that he made a direct connection, his mind was so vast.

"I know what I must do...."

he floated over to me...I was a goner for sure, I am going to die in this new body as soon as I got it.

He was upon me, I looked up with a firm expression. I did not know what I could do against him, but I did not want to die so easily. Giovanni had to pay...humans had to pay...they had been ruining everything for me, they needed

"...I feel your anger...and your power...come with me clone, I seek to create a new world...without these humans"

I felt a smile curl on my lips, an almost giddy feeling coursing through my body....this being was on my side, he understood where I was coming from. I nodded, and with that my body had a blue aura around it and was lifted off the ground.

"sleep...our mission will start later"

We took off from the island, I fell asleep, being dragged along by his power. I was going to get my revenge, and now I had an ally to do it. I faintly heard a gunshot in the distance as I drifted off...Giovanni was going to die...and I was the one who was going to do it