* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Share your paranormal experiences!  (Read 99280 times)

Offline Flynt

• Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Share your paranormal experiences!
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2011, 01:57:23 PM »
Okay, I somehow calmed the entity down by just simply talking to it, but I can now communicate with it completely through my mind. Although I knew I could this before (becasue everytime it wrote I knew exactly what it was going to write) Anyways, I don't think this makes an end to the problems I have since I only calmed it down. Point is, sometimes I'm staring at one direction, being sure that it's standing there. Still I don't see anything.

This reminds me, I feel Ill whenether I stare in the big mirror in my room, there's no other mirror that makes me feel like that, so maybe that's where the entity probably comes and goes...

Also I still remember a bit of the conversation I had with it. She probably ended up suprised because she asked why I still acted politely against her in some way. Yes I'm polite thats just who I am... But I do have resisted alot so far. I pretty much just want to bring her to rest. She can't do that if she keeps a watch over me.

Also, another paranormal experience I had is that I've learned to create psiballs. (For those who don't know, a Psiball is used for recovering from fatigue, illness, that kind of stuff.) People that carefully put their hands near it can feel it too. However, I haven't tried using it for healing yet because it has one con for healthy persons.
is that really true?if yes then teach me how to create a psiball.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2011, 03:35:48 PM »
Okay, I somehow calmed the entity down by just simply talking to it, but I can now communicate with it completely through my mind. Although I knew I could this before (becasue everytime it wrote I knew exactly what it was going to write) Anyways, I don't think this makes an end to the problems I have since I only calmed it down. Point is, sometimes I'm staring at one direction, being sure that it's standing there. Still I don't see anything.

This reminds me, I feel Ill whenether I stare in the big mirror in my room, there's no other mirror that makes me feel like that, so maybe that's where the entity probably comes and goes...

Also I still remember a bit of the conversation I had with it. She probably ended up suprised because she asked why I still acted politely against her in some way. Yes I'm polite thats just who I am... But I do have resisted alot so far. I pretty much just want to bring her to rest. She can't do that if she keeps a watch over me.

Also, another paranormal experience I had is that I've learned to create psiballs. (For those who don't know, a Psiball is used for recovering from fatigue, illness, that kind of stuff.) People that carefully put their hands near it can feel it too. However, I haven't tried using it for healing yet because it has one con for healthy persons.

that is not exactly paranormal, the term for that is psychic healing, a common healing technique in the pagan and wiccan community that doesn't necessarily mean you should become wiccan or pagan, there are people who can do it across all religions and spiritual paths, and people can also do it without a spiritual path at all! 

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
  • Water is the heartbeat of river, the flow of life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2011, 03:38:47 PM »
 Lance I found alot of cracker wrappers on the stairs again. And the childs book besides my brothers head when he woke up is gone today. what did you mean by it coming at me 3 times?

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 11, 2011, 04:53:18 PM »
I told my mother about the shadow, and she told me that I onced talked to an old man in a mirror at my grandmothers at 5, and the little boy I seen when I was 10 apeared in her dreams and tried to kill her.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 11, 2011, 07:34:18 PM »
Lance I found alot of cracker wrappers on the stairs again. And the childs book besides my brothers head when he woke up is gone today. what did you mean by it coming at me 3 times?

ever heard of karma?

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 11, 2011, 07:39:01 PM »
I told my mother about the shadow, and she told me that I onced talked to an old man in a mirror at my grandmothers at 5, and the little boy I seen when I was 10 apeared in her dreams and tried to kill her.

now this changes things, your mom telling you that you seem to have communicated with spirits as a child, you might be sensitive to spirits, I do not think I will be of much help in this matter (true I may be sensitive to some degree but I am merely learning at the moment), but tell your mother that she may need to be cautious, what you described with the boy sounds like a possible prophetic dream. so it is a good Idea to be alert

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 11, 2011, 08:49:54 PM »
Oh sure yea Karma that thing that doesent exist. o_e. So its going to show up 2 more times?

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 11, 2011, 10:32:46 PM »
what I mean, is let's say I work a spell to make a dog bite you in the @$$ (there is no such spell, trust me!) the Karma of that spell would come back and bite ME in the @$$ three times as hard or as many times possible till I learned the lesson, in your case you were fooling around with a spellbook that potentially could have dangerous repercussions on you, and the entity will keep going at you until you learned the lesson about what you did

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 11, 2011, 11:25:37 PM »
 My family has mood swings like that. my dad loves to golf, my brother and I were going to go with him but then he refused, he took a nap when he woke up he said: " So lets get golfing! "  This ghost thing is ruining my life. I turn on the lights in the hallway, I know lights dont work but it makes me more confortable.. Every cornor I turn I feel something watching me.. and Lance I dun belive in Karma..
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:28:06 PM by Ziger »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 11, 2011, 11:38:16 PM »
this thread is starting to freak me out.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 11, 2011, 11:39:28 PM »
How is it freaking you out?

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 12, 2011, 12:17:10 AM »
Because it just is. Do i really need a reason why?

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 12, 2011, 12:27:23 AM »
No, I was just wondering.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 12, 2011, 03:29:06 AM »
Something weird happened last night.

I woke up crying for some reason. And I almost never cry. I just felt very upset about something, and I had no idea why. After a while, the feeling just suddenly went away, and I stopped crying. I got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink. I felt this presence, like someone was walking beside me. I felt it until I got back to my room. When I got back to my room, I still felt it, but it wasn't as strong. I just went back to sleep, and when I woke up I didn't feel the presence anymore.

When I was downstairs this morning, and I heard something banging on the cellar door. I opened the cellar door to make sure my little brother or sister weren't stuck inside. When I opened it, the shadow person was standing there. It stood there for less than a second, and then it disappeared. I got a better look at it than last time though(There's not really much to see anyway.).

What happened at night reminded me of a time when my mom woke up, and she was very depressed for no reason. She had no idea why she was sad. I told you before that she has prophetic dreams, and I think she's also sensitive to spirits. I've started having them too, and maybe the spirit is trying to communicate with me instead.

A few other people on my mom's side have them too, but they usually have them depending on what's going to happen. My mom has dreams when people she knows are going to have a baby or die, another relative has them when someone is going to be very upset about something, and another has them when someone is going to be very happy about something. There are one or two more, but I don't know when they have theirs. Mine are just random things that are going to happen, and most of the time they involve me.

And I'm still working on getting some history on the property.

it is not unknown for families to pass down psychic traits, sometimes the lie dormant until the person is mentally ready to handle them, or they sense stuff at birth and throughout their life.  EVERYONE is Psychic in some way or another, I am kinda sensitive like I said, and it sounds like the entity is conveying emotions over to you in order to make contact.

My family has mood swings like that. my dad loves to golf, my brother and I were going to go with him but then he refused, he took a nap when he woke up he said: " So lets get golfing! "  This ghost thing is ruining my life. I turn on the lights in the hallway, I know lights dont work but it makes me more confortable.. Every cornor I turn I feel something watching me.. and Lance I dun belive in Karma..

it is your choice of wether you believe in it or not, I am just conveying what I was taught as a wiccan, do yourself a favor and get a protection charm of some kind, a Religious or Spiritual Symbol, or a personal possession that feels right and comfortable to you, I wear my YuGiOh Card game deck in a holster as a talisman for protection, ask if you wish to know more about protection charms. 

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 12, 2011, 03:30:08 AM »
maybe even have a blessing put on you if you think that would work