* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Share your paranormal experiences!  (Read 97851 times)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Re: SHARE YOUR PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES!!!
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2010, 03:18:40 PM »
If Bloody Mary is an entity, its most likely demonic, Ive heard many variations of it, too. Im guessing a few ppl try it at 10, 11, 12 pm. every night. What are the chances That one entity, Bloody Mary, responds to mulitple Summonings.

Lance, Im just Theorizing from what I know, Confirm or Disprove this.

Note: Im not an expert, Lance is, any Questions on Paranormalities? ask Lance.

By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »
If Bloody Mary is an entity, its most likely demonic, Ive heard many variations of it, too. Im guessing a few ppl try it at 10, 11, 12 pm. every night. What are the chances That one entity, Bloody Mary, responds to mulitple Summonings.

Lance, Im just Theorizing from what I know, Confirm or Disprove this.

Note: Im not an expert, Lance is, any Questions on Paranormalities? ask Lance.

Demonic entities are INHUMAN spirits, they have NEVER existed on this earth in human form so that part is debunked, if this method of summoning spirits does work (which I severely have my doubts about) I discourage it flat out, I've said once before and I'll say again Summoning the dead is NEVER a good Idea for one: there is no way to send them back to their point of origin (at least none that I know of), you do not know if the entity has malicious intent that could harm somebody, an entity could fallow you home and reek havoc where you live causing problems for not only you but your family, so either way, wether it works or not, DON'T DO IT I HAVE SEEN NASTY RESULTS MY MENTOR WAS NEARLY KILLED BY AN ENTITY ALMOST SCARING ME OUT OF THIS WORK JUST DON"T DO IT THAT GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO READS THIS!!!!

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »
Short Answer: If you value your: Life, Well-being or Sanity.... Actually just dont, under any  circumstances, dont do it.

Lance, Im sure there are some entities even you never want to have contact with, right?

Also, thanks for correcting me, I know some stuff, but your the expert, not I.

Weve Had problems with investigations at our old church. It isnt haunted, but since it was built in 1822, and a cemetary is near it, Paranormal Investigators have flocked to it, and without our Parish's Consent. They went in after Dark, and left several incidents of vandalism. We wanted to leave it open to the Public, but we Put up a 'No Trespassing After Dark' sign, As to prevent more vandalism. It is available for investigation, but you have to contact us ahead of time.

Other Wise, we can Arrest you. =3

If spirits dwell there, They are kind and Gentle.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2010, 11:26:11 PM »
You pretty much got it right on why not to do it, I have seen some messed up stuff as a result of summoning the dead one of which I believe had the potential to KILL, I nearly lost my girlfriend (who is now my fiance) in one of themwhere she was dragged across the room and thrown down a flight of stairs!

Yes there are entities I never want to face again, one being the one I faced that night with the Ouija board I spoke of in the first posting of this thread (I used to Be known as Janus here) another one I never wish to encounter again is any satanic rooted cases I had to do a LOT of prepping going into those such as blessing myself with the traditions of my kind, it doesn't completely protect me but it provides some protection and I am still in one piece, one case of that sort had one weird man come up to me and tell me he knows of that night I encountered a demon for the first time, he says if I delve anymore into that case I might attract what I saw that night.  that was a year ago and so far no entity has revealed itself to me praise to Isis!

to let you know I am ultimately no expert on the paranormal, I do know a good deal in my 4 years as an investigator but I am NOT on the Level of TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Society), I am in contact with a large number of other investigators and groups around my home state and I talk with them about EVERY claim that is brought onto this thread so I can get other opinions of your problems in other words I have a LOT of help on this thread so it isn't just me

My team and I  don't investigate cemeteries (Unless the client requests it) because they are supposed to be places of rest and we wish to respect that.  it is your choice wether you want investigators checking out your church or not, I have never investigated a church, usually because I already get nailed A LOT from the church-going community because I am wiccan.  you are fully within your right to arrest trespassers, I actually had to call the police on a few 9-year-olds after I caught them on a security camera vandalizing my herb garden, I have a negative history wit the said kids so it was... satisfying XD

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2010, 11:48:04 PM »
See, you understand, We prefer That Their rest not be disturbed, so no.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2010, 01:11:27 AM »
yeah, Lance's Ghost hunting pointer #1: do not investigate graveyards unless requested to!  they are place where people should rest and they deserve that rest, death is like going to sleep after a long day, and we all deserve that rest. 

Offline poptarts

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2010, 12:26:58 PM »
I have had several run ins with paranormal activity. One thing in particular is a shadow, or ghost, cat that has been following me for years. But the thing that startles me the most, is with the religion I am (I wont go into details here), we are taught that there is no afterlife, nor is there a heaven or hell that you go to when you die. ghost are actually demons. This is jsut what we are taught, no worries. However, they still make themselves knows.

One story in specific still freaks my stuff out. I did not see this, but it was in a very haunted house that we lived in some eleven years ago. Coming home from work one night, my sister had gotten a ride from my brother and his life long friend. I need to explain the set up of this very large living room. the house in general was very old, and very large. It was 4 bedrooms and two bath, having to fit 6 children and two adults. The living room was actually a living room and dinning room put together with no seperation at all. It was a huge, open space that we used as a living room and entry way. To the left of the door was the den, as we called it. Connected to this area was a hall where the downstairs bathroom was, a closet under the stairs, my mom and dad's room, and then the kitchen. Attatched to the kitchen was a utility room and a back door. now, going back to the living room. To the right we had the stairs. These things were dangerous to begin with. There had been carpet on them, and had been torn up so staples hung out from the stairs creating a very painful torn foot if you weren't careful. At the bottom of the stair my mom had a sewing table (yes this information is needed), the sewing machine was attached to the bottom of it, underneath, and you simply pulled it out and sat it on top for use.

As they came in and were about to head upstairs, something came outfrom under this table. I say something, because we still have no freakin clue what the heck this thing was. It was like a person, but it's limbs were lopsided and it walked on it's fours, like a crab. One of it's legs were too short, and sort of crooked. It skittered off, limping and wiggling and just being all sorts of freakishness as it did so.

Later, in the same house. My brother was coming down the stairs one day and was shoved. He cut his foot open on the dangerous stairs.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Share your paranormal experiences!
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2010, 02:40:34 AM »
hmm... that is pretty darn interesting, however it doesn't sound like it was anything to fear, apart from the part where your bro got shoved down the stairs, possibly your bro did something to offend the entity, I respect your family's belief that the thing was a demonic entity, however the way you described the activity doesn't add up, were there any bad smells around the place? smells resembling rotting flesh or sulphiric acid? heavy objects moving (like over 25 lbs?) if so Plz tell me, I am interested in what U has to say about this

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2010, 01:05:09 PM »
I am an equal listener to all cases of the paranormal, I set aside my spiritual beliefs when someone needs help in this field, as the Navajo shamans say there is more than one way to the great spirit, it doesn't matter how it is prayed to as long as it is known to exist as long as nobody is harmed in the process.  I am impressed with the priest she spoke to, he does seem to know the signs of a demonic infestation, that is pretty darn rare among priests these days, prayer on any form as long as it is not to the source of the problem has been known to make these entities leave, though it takes a strong will of faith, I've been known to assemble my coven to aid people in this sort of thing. 

your second claim doesn't sound like paranormal to me, Anxiety attacks are not really malicious work, just concentration and atempting to calm the mind can work wonders!

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2010, 01:28:17 PM »
what exactly was going on in the second one? I'll need all the details before my team and I can make a conclusion, it would also be a good Idea to have her talk to a therapist, when I was in High School I would have anxiety attacks a LOT when big projects were being announced OR tests were coming up, more specifically in MATH, I have hardly understood math back then and I usually do to this day (except with money), I am no psychologist but I do believe these kinds of attacks can happen under serious stress, one thing that I recommend if this is the case is meditation, it was something that usually helped and still does when I have problems

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2010, 04:57:33 AM »
Okay, when it comes to the claim of the ordeal your mom went through, I don't know what to say to be honest, the only thing I can think of is a spirit trying to communicate with your mother through emotions, this has been known to happen, though I only know of it happening to those who are mediums, now personally I have reservations on using Mediums in paranormal investigations, but like I have said before the option is open to the client, has ANYONE in your family ever shown potential signs of psychic capabilities? it has been known to skip a few generations but this is speculation at the moment.

Okay, I googled the story about the bizarre Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask cartridge, and allow me to relate to you a story about this,  about a year ago now, my Girlfriend came back from our apartment building's mailbox with this package with an enclosed letter, the letter said that this parcel included an allegedly demonically possessed copy Banjo Kazooie for the N64, and if we wanted further details about the case contact info was enclosed as well, Now I've never owned an N64 in my life and the only game I actually know how to play on the system is the pokemon stadium games.  but I had a contact that could help me, so my girlfriend and I headed down to the local game shop that also sells used video games and systems, the owner is a friend of mine so he set up an N64 and we popped the game in and played around with it for a bit and sort, and sort of the same thing happened as with the Zelda game,  Being someone who has been present at 2 excorcisms and has actually seen a demon, I had know idea why the f*** a demon, a creature that roams this earth seeking the destruction and ruin of human souls would want to possess a game cartridge.  my first thought was that it was hacked, so I brought it to an expert on this sort of thing, who has hacked games for various older consoles the N64 included, and he was able to prove that the game was hacked.  after my girlfriend and I had that sussed out we called up the person who sent us the game asking her how she got it, and she said it was in one of the closets in the house when she moved in and she was referred to my team to have us take a look at it, I asked if she had experienced any weird activity around the said house and she said no and we told her the results of our examination of the game and our conclusion that the game was hacked.  that is what the story looks like to me, they hear a story that the game belonged to a kid in this case Ben who died an untimely death and believe he is haunting the game, looks to me like whoever obtained that game was nothing more than someone a prank was pulled on, though the claim that the guy who gave him the game vanishing is a little strange but all in all I am feeling quite safe in saying that it is just a game that somebody hacked the sh*t out of

PS: SPIRITS DO NOT MANIFEST INSIDE ELECTRONICS

Offline angiecakes

• Beginning Trainer
  • A closed mouth gathers no foot
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2010, 08:07:27 PM »
Personally, I have never had a paranormal experience, but I'm a strong believer in the supernatural.
I'm actually looking to major in Psychology/Parapsychology. 
:3
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2010, 08:58:45 PM »
those are good fields to be in! I have on occasion brought both in for certain cases to talk with clients about what they are experiencing.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 06, 2010, 12:59:05 PM »
okay, what your describing sounds a LOT like psychic capabilities and it is not uncommon for spirits to send visions of the future through dreams, it is believed in a few traditions of magick especially Necromancy (a form of divination revolving around summoning spirits of the dead) that when a person dies and the spirit is released the spirit is privy to ancient secrets especially those pertaining to the future, Necromancy works in a way to glean answers from the dead about these questions.  essentially wht you are describing sounds exactly like a spirit trying to make contact, tell her for me on this subject that it is NOTHING to be scared of, they are merely people without bodies and they merely wish to communicate, and tell her for me that I based on the info provided here think that she has psychic abilities, they are nothing to be scared of, Lewellyn publishing company has published a lot of books on the subject, I haven't read any myself, I've seen them in the Magical studies section of Borders (for the sake of the Lord & Lady DO NOT CHECK OUT THE BOOKS BY ANTON LAVEY)

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2010, 02:24:29 AM »
I am glad to hear that you don't really fear spirits, that is a good thing, don't see that much these days, I don't just watch those shows, I have also sent TAPS some of our alleged evidence to get their take on it.  If you need an opinion on the subject or if you want someone to share something that happened to you or your family my door is open and I will do my best to help