* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [guild] YIN YANG  (Read 151951 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [guild] YIN YANG
« Reply #225 on: December 14, 2011, 09:16:11 AM »
Personally between all the guilds ours stands for something worth wile, something reasonable and right

Ok, so many things wrong with this statement, and I will point out the major ones.

Half of your guild are BOUNTY HUNTERS! To prove this, the first post says so. The other half are trying to be a guild that already exists here, my guild. I was the one that wanted a community centered guild, so I made one. This guild is trying to combine two completely different elements and trying to say it's new. I could understand you guys being bounty hunters, but when you're saying that your other goal is better than my guild's goal, that's when I draw the line. There is nothing noble about this guild, in fact, the idea was ripped off.

Second, your leaders have been trying to get an alliance formed with me, I refused for many reasons, one being that the game is not even out yet. The beta is this month, but we're not going to be worrying about alliances. We're going to be testing the game like everyone else. I don't even know why, I stopped trying to form alliances with the EE because the game isn't out. It wouldn't make sense.

Third, your guild is a battle emphasized guild, the first post clearly states if you don't win enough, you will be kicked.

I am done for now, I could go on forever. I have no grudges against you guys, but get your facts straight before you start posting nonsense. I am not trying to start a guild war with this guild, and wish to not have one. It's pointless to fight over whose cause is better. It's just a game, how you handle yourself is your own.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 14, 2011, 09:26:45 AM »
 I couldn't care less for what you people think to be honest. I find my Guild perfect for myself and those who wish the same thing: just have fun with a group of people with whom we get along. And I couldn't really care less for these Role-Playing style Guilds either, so since it is coming from me it might have a greater value (skeptics usually have that weight on their words when they say something is plausible) and I have to point it out that Cortex is right that they were the first Community Guild and that their primary focus is exactly that: Community. Not sure if SilverMagiel's statement was meant to provoke or was just being said out of ignorance, but next time try to search up on some facts before stating something, otherwise some people might get rightfully annoyed. 
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
  • then i grow up, ima take over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 14, 2011, 08:29:23 PM »
Genbor and Cortex man i dont want your guys to be Pissed off of the Yin Yang. I want the bound to grow between the guilds not ripped apart Guys. I want Our guild member to get to know each others. I want Peace not war againest the Knights or the Fruit Punch Guild.

If this stuff(not cussing) still happems, I will Step down as Guild leader of the Yin Yang
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:50:40 PM by zorocario »

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 14, 2011, 09:04:47 PM »
 You either misunderstood or I don't know what... No, I was just pointing out that stating something provocative will of course result in being put back to place, so you should try to avoid it next time. Also as I have stated before I don't care for any of that Role-Play so even if any Guilds would wish to start a war with Fruit's Punch, I'd just say no and that would be that. But you will be disliked if it you keep doing these things, so just consider it a warning or reminder to not do it again.
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 14, 2011, 09:23:04 PM »
Im stepping down as guild Leader. if it get better later in the day i might just stay.

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #230 on: December 14, 2011, 10:21:44 PM »
Personally between all the guilds ours stands for something worth wile, something reasonable and right

Ok, so many things wrong with this statement, and I will point out the major ones.

Half of your guild are BOUNTY HUNTERS! To prove this, the first post says so. The other half are trying to be a guild that already exists here, my guild. I was the one that wanted a community centered guild, so I made one. This guild is trying to combine two completely different elements and trying to say it's new. I could understand you guys being bounty hunters, but when you're saying that your other goal is better than my guild's goal, that's when I draw the line. There is nothing noble about this guild, in fact, the idea was ripped off.

Second, your leaders have been trying to get an alliance formed with me, I refused for many reasons, one being that the game is not even out yet. The beta is this month, but we're not going to be worrying about alliances. We're going to be testing the game like everyone else. I don't even know why, I stopped trying to form alliances with the EE because the game isn't out. It wouldn't make sense.

Third, your guild is a battle emphasized guild, the first post clearly states if you don't win enough, you will be kicked.

I am done for now, I could go on forever. I have no grudges against you guys, but get your facts straight before you start posting nonsense. I am not trying to start a guild war with this guild, and wish to not have one. It's pointless to fight over whose cause is better. It's just a game, how you handle yourself is your own.
i didn't mean for this to happen. we werent supposed to be known as a guild with a bad social reputation if any thing a good one would help....u know it a lotta ppl dont like me so im out. maybe that'll i'll help Y/Y's rep
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline vengeful

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 15, 2011, 03:35:11 AM »
GUYS! come on, its this close to christmas and you are doing this? this time of the year is for forgiving others faults and getting along. Not for people to blame themselves or others and have a pity party! Get your act together guys!

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 15, 2011, 05:04:34 AM »
I feel bad for u guys my lil Bro is in this guild so ;D I hope u become strong good luck

We've all been there.

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 15, 2011, 05:17:56 AM »
So tell him to post. So i can put him in the list.

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 15, 2011, 09:49:50 PM »
Yo, okay i going to spit the guild into groups.

the leaders of the groups are:
Me
Ice warrior
Silvermagial
Shin21(aqua)

These are the group leaders. if anyone of the Team leaders have a problem Pm me. I going to PM everyone to see if they are still active for the Yin Yang.

Your leader_Zorocario 8)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:20:18 PM by zorocario »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 15, 2011, 11:17:19 PM »
wow, me a leader of a group? sure i guess
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Firestar96

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 16, 2011, 12:26:09 AM »
Good it seems like you guys are working some well out. Good luck to all
Fire will grow no matter what the cost.

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 16, 2011, 01:02:56 AM »
The people that was on the yin Yang the longest are the leaders of the Groups.

Plus Aqua i think your group will do awsome.

Offline Firestar96

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 16, 2011, 01:43:52 AM »
Very wise choice in my opinion zorocario. I think your plan should work out. And i hoipe to see you in the pokemon league, because trust me. ill be there.
Fire will grow no matter what the cost.

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 16, 2011, 01:46:49 AM »
Not to worry, i becoming the best trainer ever. so to become the best you got to go though my Dark team.