Pokémon Universe > Balance Server Testing

it can't be just us

(1/2) > >>

zorocario:
this message is from Deadae

i've told this site time after time i am not a nerd i just love pokemon so this step makes absolutly no since and needs to be explained more

- Go to http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CZ1ZEMG0 and download the .zip file.

i got this its done

- Go to the folder where Pokemon Online is installed and rename the folder named "db" to something else. (I use "db-base")

did that

- Open the .zip file and put the folder named "db" in the same place as the folder you just renamed.

lost me completly u want me to move a folder named db from where? where is this db folder cuz i though we just renamed it?The zip file dont have a folder in it named db?

it wasnt anywhere u guys said it be but we finally found another db file in a folder this fool named star what it was b4 i cant tell u... now where do we put it.

are you telling me db and "db-base" should remain in the same folder?

NOTE: If you ever want to use a server that doesn't use our database, change the folder named "db-base" back to its original state, and the balance database to something else.

Shadowfred:
Yeah, they go in the same folder. I'll make some screenshots to try and explain it better. I'll get them up soon.

deadae:
omg THANK YOU!!!!!!! :-[

BUT NOW THE PROBLEM IS MY POKEMON ONLINE ISNT IN A FOLDER AND I HAVE NO FILE THAT SAYS DB? I HAVE NO FILES TO GO WITH POKEMON-ONLINE AT ALL SHOULD I I HAVENT DELETED ANYTHING

F IT

i deleted everything and started over here is the problem
i made a pokemon-online folder and downloaded the game...no db folder came with it the only thing i got up was  Pokemon-Online-Setup.exe
so where do i go from here?
omg i soooo feel stupid i get what the problem is after reading what i typed we are only downloading the set up not the game thats y we have no folders lol ok i may have it from here on

nope dont have it this is where i have trouble this simple part

Open the .zip file ------how?

some message comes up and i click i agree
then it shows me
WinZip (Evaluation Version) - db.zip

and i know not what to do so i'll stop there

Desbear:
You should have files in the PO folder, maybe there was a glitch, maybe you ha two folders named Pokemon online an one was empty,do so and so fourth.

Also deadae, zorocario, and burning roses, would you please start using proper grammar? Some of us are getting annoyed that you refuse to use proper grammar.

Bing:
I still don't get this.  It's so easy to understand and follow.  I don't really think anyone else has had this problem...

And sorry but, I agree with meowth.  Grammar, punctuation and spelling would be nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version