Pokémon Universe > Balance Server Testing

poke you feel are op

(1/4) > >>

deadae:
Your a fool if u think a butterfree sweeping garchomps is not op. No-one said i didnt pay attention to abilities and i dont appreciate u saying i lose alot because quite frankly i win a lot. I only lose to four ppl and uh how many times have you beat me ....think about that.

My team does fine I dont give a rats ass, if u dont like my complaining. I complain because i have a lot in common with Archeops and cannot help that. Im gonna complain untill good pokemon stop getting stats dropped(or nerfed if thats what u rather). Its not balance if good pokemon are dropped and weak pokemon are raised thats call switching places, and who wouldnt complain if they've been playing pokemon since it came out, and then they have a garchomp ohko'd by a sry ass butterfree who has never been better than venomoth.

Everytime I complain its always a good reason or because I have to switch up my style to play this game. This game should also think about players who like raw power and i feel that it doesnt. The truth is abilities arent that important if u have high stats. Your ability raises ur speed i dont care i have a wall that will destroy you. Your atk is doubled, I dont care I have a crobat who will mess up ur status, you have magic bounce i have a high atk to ko u and so on and so on for every ability there is a stat or move to stop it or make it useless and those are the pokemon that I use.

The only thing that needed to happen is certain pokemon made stronger and wheather be nerfed then the game was balanced no one shoulda got weaker because eveyone had their flaws now they have those flaws and are weak.

sry to start off topic buit ur not gonna talk bs  to me and then lock a thread

i think butter free is way to fast at max everything else on him is fine

Desbear:
If you don't like it go away deadae, cause no one will miss you.

It IS balance, it's called giving every poke a chance.

deadae:
If it were balanced thered be no complaining...explain how poor garchomp has a chance?

lol that stupid question came from anger but anyway what im saying is if u gonna make them balanced make them BALANCED not Better than something they could never beat b4, Give them a chance not a definite win.

And meowth y do you keep tryna run me off? If u dont wanna read my comments, dont! they werent to you anyway... They were for cortex and the devs.

TheSolx:
Bugs have weaknesses to you know.
Using the right tactics, and you should down it easily. I guess Garchomp just have some kinda weakness Butterfree can use :) As with all other Pokes in these games

Desbear:
He has friggin chance when you take him out against a butterfree and put him out there against a muk, though he could just be getting distracted there fore making him get hit by all attacks because you keep whinning, so shut up deadae, you don't like it leave and you won't be missed.

--- Quote ---12. If you don't like the idea of a balanced metagame, GET OUT.
--- End quote ---

That was rule 12 of the balance server rules.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version