* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [Profile] In a corrupted world  (Read 10373 times)

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
[Profile] In a corrupted world
« on: December 19, 2011, 08:15:41 am »
We all know, the world of pokémon usually was a world in which pokémon were friends, pets or even helped with our work. However, this is a diffrent kind of world. Pokémon mainly get used here for slavery and forced into working for us. They get beaten up for no reason and there is no way for them to escape. Forced to not evolve so they cannot resist once they grow up. The government also made sure fully evolved dangerous pokémon were caught and cannot escape from the cages they got into. Most people don't care what happens to these creatures they only care about their own life or are too afraid to resist. However, thats not the only corruption going on in this world: Some children disappear one by one. Once they came back from disappearance they got turned into hybrids that were either became mindless pawns of the government brainwashed in order to pursue those who resists their reign. Some of them got killed, because they refused to help the government, while others escaped and are building up an resistance army and started saving pokémon from slavery.
Now it's time for you to fight back, save the pokémon from their horrible lifes. Or do you rather choose to exterminate the resistance and anyone else who turns against the government?

Rules:

- Try to write well, bad grammar may make other uninterested to read your parts or difficult to read.
- Please don't make use of colours, some either choose a colour that is hard to read with the background, or is so bright that it makes it annoying to read there are people whom feel like their eyes are burning when the colours are too bright.
- Do try not to be too OP in this RP, with this I mean stuff like godmode. If you go try to fix every little thing that happens with a simple action it would make it impossible for others to write a proper story resulting in a boring story that just follows the red line of the RP. This also includes Mary Sues are not allowed. (for those who don't know, a Mary Sue is a perfect OC with a very few or no weaknesses as well as extremely powerful) Keep the story a bit realistic.
- Only control other people's characters when you got permission to do so.
- Everyone can make up to two official OC's
- You can also make NPC's, which can only be controlled by you until they also have interaction with other OC's, however don't control NPC's of other players too much.

Profile sheet Human:
Code: [Select]
[B]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Job:[/b]

Profile sheet Hybrid:
[B]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Level:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Side:[/b]

Profile sheet Pokémon:
[b]Name:[B]
[b]Level:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]

JerryEDIT: Approved.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 08:43:32 am by Yukimenoko »

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
Re: [Profile] In a corrupted world
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 08:52:26 am »
Name: Yume
Level: 67
History: Yume has no memories of her past, she got taken away as one of the first test subjects ten years ago. In that time the government had the ambition to be able to control insanely strong pokémon. Yume got Charizard forced upon her for his fiery ability to be able to melt down almost everything. After the experiment was complete she got brainwashed to serve the government to kill those who tried to resist. The mask she wears is one of the many masks all the Hybrids wear that work for the government, so that nobody can recognize them.
Personality: Even though she is a heated warmachine, her heart is cold to the touch. Being entirely brainwashed made her have no morals. Once her instincts start to take over she'll become an monster that rages on until she calms down.
Appearance:
Species: Charizard
Side: Government

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 09:42:20 am »
Name:Rex
Level:65
History:One day there was a raid on an illegal Pokemon smuggling ring, people trying to save the Pokemon from the harsh treatment that awaited. Inside were hundreds of pokemon and a few brave souls that, to their dying breaths defended them. When the confusion was over Rex looked over his handy work, usually he did so with out so much as a ounce of pity for those who had died, but tonight was different. He stood over the body of a young boy who had picked up a weapon, and gave his life, to defend creatures deemed by his masters less them humans. Something snapped inside him that day. He began to openly question his masters ideals, prodding for answers to why pokemon were inferior, then they came for him. Faced with the choice to die fighting against the most powerful hybrids or flee, he chose to flee into exile. On that day he made it his personal mission to destroy the government, and free the Pokemon of the Earth.
Personality:Very headstrong, but knows when he is beat and has no other choice to run. He doesn't like to work with others, as they slow him down, so he makes sure to be harsh to others. But in actuality he knows that he can't do anything against the Government alone, he just wants to find those strong enough to see though his tough exterior...
Appearance:
Species:Lucario
Side:Anti-Government.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 09:44:08 am »
Name: Alan Archer
History: Alan grew up avoiding the government at all costs. His parents were killed by officials after he escaped, from a research camp, but they did not know his whereabouts. He is on the run constantly, and usually sticks to the wilderness. He has one pokemon traveling with him, a Murkrow, whom he calls Shade, and has proven a loyal friend.Alan has knowledge of survival, and has determined from trial and error what plants are safe to eat. He has no other skills whatsoever, and has a hard time learning something new. In his time in the wilderness, he has also lost the ability to determine reality from fantasy, and can have recurring flashbacks to his time in the camp, and images of his dead parents. He also has a tendency to black out and wake up in random areas, which has proven bothersome for him.
Personality: Timid, prefers to be away from other people. Not a very trusting person, only trusts murkrow.
Appearance:
Job: None, wanted criminal
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 09:57:09 am »
Name: Rhay
Level: 65
History: Formerly owned by a Trainer named Solar. When the government started taking/stealing Pokemon from their Trainers, Rhay and Solar's other Pokemon were taken from him. Rhay were in captivity for a long time. As he were already Evolved from Rhyhorn, he were always watched as he did hard work for the Goverment.
One day, while being taken back to his cage, he managed to escape by turning against the guards and attacking them. For a while, he lived away from humans. During this time, his armor turned darker, and his eyes gained a Red glow.

Personality: Aggressive against most Humans and Pokemon. He is smart enough to know when to stop and when a Pokemon or Human means no harm, but can still go on raging if he knows he have no other choice than to fight.
Appearance: Yeah, it's just Rhydon with some shading...

Species: Rhydon

Name: Geode
Level: 60
History: Trained by Solar. Were taken from him together with his other Pokemon. After Rhay escaped from the facility they were at, Geode turned over to side with the Government. He have done work for them as an executor of Pokemon that try to escape. He is the only Pokemon that know what happened to Stox and Mopp, but usually tells the same story: They blew themselves up.
Personality: He is very smug and tend to enrage or make his targets attack him before executing them. He loves battling, but also likes to get over with things fast.
Appearance: He looks like a normal Golem, except his body looks worn out and about to fall apart.

Species: Golem
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:10:53 pm by TheSolx »

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 06:06:58 pm »
All are accepted :)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 06:21:47 pm »
Name: X
Level: 31
History: Once the government started enslaving pokemon, I was always on the run. They had taken all of my friends, and had chased me out. I just flew. For days upon days, just flying non-stop. If I ever did, they'd come too close to catching me, that it was too risky. But one day, I couldn't take it anymore. I fell down to earth, and the next thing I knew, I was in a jail cell. I've been in a jail cell for exactly 2065 days. I don't know what to do except sit here and rot.
Personality: Depressed, Spirit broken, somewhat cynical, but also very serious and calculating. It changes from time to time.
Appearance:

Species: Latios

Edit: Sorry, just wanted to add to his personality.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 09:59:07 pm by Darkstar64 »

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 07:59:00 pm »
Accepted, mind that I only accept one real legendary pokemon of each kind and the others might become hybrids off the latios' DNA

^^

Name: Yuki
Level: 43
History: Only remembering the moment she became a hybrid, Yuki is a sad person filled with questions. Keeping on questioning her morals whenether she's send on a job. So usually she's kept as a maid at the headquaters in order to keep her from 'going off track'. Yuki is far too afraid to question her masters or even turn against them. She gets physically abused a lot and even though the feelings fade away quickly Yuki feels neglected and powerless.
Personality: Very timid, afraid to fail, afraid of death, afraid to hurt anyone.
Appearance:
Species: Froslass
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 08:23:10 pm by Yukimenoko »

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 09:56:22 pm »
Name:Dover (Weavile)
Level: 30
History: Taken from his home in the mountains at a young age by the government long ago, he was enslaved and forced to perform trivial tasks.  He clings to his slowly fading memories of his home and family, as they were all slaughtered resisting capture.  These memories provide his motivation to not only escape, but take revenge on those who took and destroyed what was his.
Personality: He is grim in nature, but inside he is hopeful.  He is closed to others, and his energy and thoughts are fueled by hatred.
Appearance:
Species: Weavile
sup

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 10:12:45 pm »
Name:Xyn
Level:28
History:Separated from her brother X in birth, who did knew about her, she has been roaming the world, looking for him, she escaped a facility that kept her locked in for experimental purposes to explain her diferent shiny color, because of those, she now becomes diferent from time to time, which drives her mad and starts destroying everything arround. Now she has been running away from the ones that inprisioned her and continuing to look for her brother.
Personality:Worrysome, determinated, klutz
Appearance: Her normal Color:

Her dark form:

Species: Latias

(i know... i only changed her color to Purple... it was a experiment when i was using Photoshop...dont bug me..)
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 10:14:14 pm »
Both accepted

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 10:15:07 pm »
Hybrid.

Name:James

Level:25

History:James was captured when they were stealing everyones pokemon, he was captured when he was trying to protect his beloved pichu, they ended up forcing pichu DNA into him.(Ironically DNA from HIS pichu.)Not remembering anything and being told that the government was right, He was sent on a mission one time, it was to kill some rebels, unfortunately(Not really unfortunate, its good.) He was captured, the group he was captured by was a small group of about....2-3 rebels, they are now trying to get him to help fight the government

Personality:Curious as can be, unfortunately believes anything he is told if he doesn't know what to do, not sure what to call that.

Appearance:Oops i forgot, here is appearance.Note:The rebels haven't gotten the mask off.

Species:Pichu

Side:Rebellion...kinda.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 12:41:37 am by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
  • then i grow up, ima take over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 10:35:55 pm »
Name: Zoro
Level:27
History:Seeing his parents tooken at birth. I always on the path of finding them and running to not get capture. The Goverment chasing him for his unbelivable power. Thanks, from a mysterious trainer that save him from the goverment. As Absol, walking the path to find his parents as he hope to find them in time.

Appearance:
Species: Absol
Side:Rebellion
Personality: Alone

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2011, 11:02:39 pm »
Accepted ^^

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2011, 11:32:35 pm »
Name:Only known name is Shadow
Level:68
History:Shadow is a rare breed, for him when he woke up from the blending process he could easily remember everything about himself. When his Masters told him his job he went nuts. His family had been killed by the government years earlier, and he wouldn't stand working for them. He destroyed everything in his way, exhausting him, if not for the help of a old woman he would have died that day. Her name was Joanna, she treated him like one of her own kids. Then the Government figured out where he was, and they came in full force. But during the time he had lived with Joanna he had mastered the Illusion powers granted to him by his blending with Zoroark DNA. He took the form of one of the soldiers and watched as they executed his family one by one trying to find out where he was. He vowed that day to destroy the Hybrid Masters and feed them their own hearts.
Personality:Sly and cunning, he quickly learned that full force frontal fighting was a waste of energy. He uses a mixture of Illusions, martial arts, and his pokemon moves to fight his foes. Never take him at face value, as he is a master of lies and deception.
Appearance: No one knows his true form as he rarely takes it. He views it as a sign of slavery to the Hybrid Masters.
Species:Zoroark
Side:Anti-Goverment