* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Insane Boss Battle Storyline  (Read 12851 times)

Offline BlazingApollo

• Beginning Trainer
  • (-__-")
    • View Profile
    • BlazingApollo's Blog (In Indonesian)
Insane Boss Battle Storyline
« on: December 21, 2011, 04:16:54 AM »
First, you may want to read this topic since this idea has something related to RC or stuff that can make Pokemon stronger in illegal ways.
http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,3986.0.html

In the Miryus region, an evil organization (insert evil organization name here) has started their actions to become the ruler for not just Miryus region, but the entire world. They steal, abuse, smuggle, kidnap Pokemon and people, and doing other evil movements in order to fulfill their ambition.

Many people in the Miryus region become a trainer because the story of success of the legendary Pkmn Trainer Red (He's awesome and badass). Red is rumored to be very powerful, every Pokemon he trained will become the strongest of its kinds. However, no one ever seen him in many years, some people said Red is traveling the world, train more Pokemon, looking for legendary Pokemons, and other reason that can fit the mystery of Red disappearances.
Those good rumors turned into real bad, when another rumor appeared that the evil organization is doing research and experiment that can infect control over many Pokemon, and also make them brutally stronger than usual. Red is suspected as the organization leader because of this new rumor.

After a few months, the evil organization's hideout is found in the mountains. All the elite trainers, including you/player/protagonist/whatever you call it, gym leaders, and even the Pokemon League Elite Four and Champion are ambushing the hideout to put an end to their evil ambitions. The group of all those trainers are called "Pokemon Trainer Alliance Forces" or PTAF fo short (if you had better names, just mention it).
The fight between the good and evil is long, harsh, and unexpected for the good side. The evil organization has infected many wild Pokemon around the mountains, turning them into unconsciously battling machines for the organization. Some trap has been set so that the virus can spread and infect the PTAF's pokemons, causing them to strike back their own trainers.

After the both side were exhausted from the long battle. The leader along with the admins came out from the Central Hideout Laboratory. Surprisingly, the organization leader was the professor who worked together with Professor Alder, he helped you to create new medicines and pokeballs to capture and cure the pokemons infected with the virus of the organization. (Insert name for the organization leader here) announced that PTAF's attempt to stop the organization is useless, the virus he invented will be perfect in a short time. The virus will no longer has a cure, it will give infected pokemon more power, and they will obey him (the organization leader) for the rest of their life.

All of sudden, one of the admin standing next to the leader sent out a Pikachu and tries to attack the leader. Too bad, the other admins sent out a Manectric and absorb the Pikachu's thunderbolt. It was Red! He then battles the admins, while the leader quickly fled to the Central Hideout Laboratory. The PTAF's now rises, and counter-attack the organization. Everyone tries to reach the Central Hideout Laboratory, but only you managed to slip through the guard and enters the Central Hideout Laboratory with your pokemon...
And the final battle begins.

Well, I guess that's all for now, I'll continue later because my hands are tired of typing, and I hoped you liked it  :)

Final Examination is coming faster than I thought D:

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Insane Boss Battle Storyline
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 07:12:35 AM »
Well... now there will be some sort of similarity in the quest already mentioned a while ago... and I can't really say about red since I never thought that red is the one who inspired people to become trainers on Miryus... Oh well, I'll see what the others think about it.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 08:08:12 AM »
The infection part sounds a little like a quest I wrote not too long ago. I'm not saying you ripped it off or anything, you might not have read it. It's a good start to quest writing, but I want you to come up with an original quest next time. you have ambition, and this isn't half bad. I'll look forward to seeing what you write up. And go ahead and read other quests and check out their comments to get an idea of how you want to organize yours.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 08:44:28 AM »
Dude this is so...intense...

On a serious note its not bad, however I dont see the point of putting Red in there. He doesnt really fit into the whole PU thing. Maybe if he was replaced with someone from the Miryus region or his role was taken out entirely and this was just an important quest it would be good.

And from what you wrote it seems to me like you intended this to be the final quest after a long series of quests against this evil organization, and if thats the case, i would leave the design of such a quest to the team.

Wait is there even going to be an "evil organization" in this game?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 08:49:06 AM »
Wait is there even going to be an "evil organization" in this game?

Yup ;)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline BlazingApollo

• Beginning Trainer
  • (-__-")
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 09:41:28 AM »
The infection part sounds a little like a quest I wrote not too long ago. I'm not saying you ripped it off or anything, you might not have read it. It's a good start to quest writing, but I want you to come up with an original quest next time. you have ambition, and this isn't half bad. I'll look forward to seeing what you write up. And go ahead and read other quests and check out their comments to get an idea of how you want to organize yours.

Really? I don't know if anyone have created this kind of quest before me. Sorry :(
Btw, can you copy the link to the quest you wrote? I wanna see it :D
And yes, I'll try to continue this thing if I weren't too lazy to type 'em all (-__-")

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile

Offline BlazingApollo

• Beginning Trainer
  • (-__-")
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 12:08:47 PM »
Uhh, Jerry. The part 1 and 2 is this one http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,3653.0.html
And the third part is this http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,3653.15.html

Anyway, I see that my idea/story/quest/whatever you call it is almost the same as Cortex's idea. The differences I see so far is:

-In Cortex's story, this will be an event occured during the middlegame and may occur in the endgame. While in my story, this event occured only at the endgame.
-In my story the person who invented the virus is the one who masterminds the evil organization from the very beginning. While Cortex's says that the Evil Professor may be the leader of the organization, or creating his own organization after the events of Cortex's story occured.
-Other differences I can't explain it directly--or I'm just an idiot who cant tell the differences between 2 different stories (-__-")

Anyway, that's my opinion. I think both of our ideas can be combined, Cortex.
Now back to thinking for the final battle...
Btw, please reply this message or I'm going to use Double-Post.
It's not very effective, you know... (-__-")

Offline Wire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 02:00:05 PM »
When i read "Pokemon Trainer Alliance Forces" in my head it's said in a funny Japanese voice i suggest you add to the name and call it  "Pokemon Super Awesome Trainer Alliance Forces Saviors of The Universe "

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 05:47:33 PM »
Actually, i only said the infection part was familiar, not the whole thing.

Offline BlazingApollo

• Beginning Trainer
  • (-__-")
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 03:00:44 AM »
This will be the scene before the final battle. And to make things easier to understand, the protagonist name will be Axel. And the organization leader will be... uh...
Since I still can't think of a good name for the final boss. I will use Kristoph Gavin from the game Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney as a reference. This is a pic of him:
Why him? Well, play the game, don't want to spoil. There's going to be a lot of spoilers in this story, though (-__-")
So, yeah, spoiler alert

Axel manages to reach the Central Hideout Laboratory, trying to stop Kristoph from perfecting the virus he created. The virus that can control pokemon mind by letting them inhale the virus(the virus spreads through the air). Once the virus becomes perfect, there will be no cure that can heal the infected pokemon. And the infected pokemon will have better power, and will obey only to Kristoph. Despite it can infect and turn pokemon into battling machine, it won't infect humans.

Inside the Laboratory, only two man stands, Axel and Kristoph. The laboratory is very large, though it only contain a large sprayer-like machine in the ceiling, a computer, and a weird machine on the back of the laboratory. Kristoph is seen sitting in front of the computer, it seems that Kristoph is trying to completing the virus he made with the weird machine on the back of the laboratory.

You may want to play this music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEqYErgXdWM

Kristoph: "...Ah, I didn't expect someone would visit me here. Especially you, Axel."
Axel: "...What's this place?"
Kristoph: "This lab is wonderful, you know. I've done many research and experiments here. And as you can see, this is the birthplace of my virus."
Axel: "So... You're behind all of this? The organization, the virus, all of the madness was leaded by you?"
Kristoph: "Why, yes. And this virus will be perfect in a short time."
Axel: "Professor Kristoph... Can you please just stop this madness? Stop it by yourself, or I will force you to stop!"
Axel sent out all of his pokemon, all of them are ready to fight. Kristoph doesn't seem affected by Axel's threat, he just smiles, and continue working on his computer.
Axel: "(Did he just... ignore me?)"

Suddenly the sprayer-like machine on the ceiling lights up and face towards Axel and his pokemons, and sprays a thick smoke to Axel's pokemon.
Axel: "Ah! No! I-Is everyone alright?!"
Kristoph: "Fear not, it's not the virus, just a hazardous gas. Since the virus is still in process, I can't use it to infect your pokemon."
Axel: "Wh-What do you mean by 'hazardous' ?!"
Kristoph: "Calm down, that gas will only make your pokemon cannot fight properly, that's all."
Axel: "(Grr... Fighting him with all of my pokemon at once will be too dangerous... I think it would be best if I try to defeat him with the usual way... While waiting someone else to come and help me!)"
Axel withdraws his pokemon back, leaving only 1 pokemon to fight.
Kristoph: "Still insist to fight? Interesting... I thought you will run away to save your life. Very well, I want to see how you will win a fight that you will NEVER win!"

You are challenged by Leader Kristoph!

To be continued...

Battle condition:
-All of your pokemon have a status ailment. Either burn, paralyze, or poisoned.
-Enemy's pokemon stat is higher than normal, they also recover quickly from sleep, and freezing. And take less damage from burning and poison.
-Enemy's pokemon is immune to infatuation and the move Taunt.

Enemy's pokemon: Dusknoir, Cradily, Arcanine, Swampert, Escavalier, Gallade
Can't think of a better one... (-__-")
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:12:19 AM by BlazingApollo »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 03:12:03 AM »
. I want to know, where did you get your ideas?

Offline BlazingApollo

• Beginning Trainer
  • (-__-")
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 03:21:04 AM »
Umm, I played a lot of game...
And when I'm going to sleep, this idea popped up :P

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 03:22:46 AM »
ok. Well, my last post here. Have a good one.

Offline BlazingApollo

• Beginning Trainer
  • (-__-")
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 11:53:06 AM »
Alright, let's continue... To part 3. This part will tell what happen after you win the battle against Kristoph or The evil organization leader. And the part 4 will be the ending part. And please tell me if I make any mistakes on spelling or grammar.

At last, the battle between Axel and Kristoph started inside the Central Hideout Laboratory. The fight was reall intense, since Axel's pokemon cannot fight properly because of Kristoph's trap. Axel must beat him quickly to prevent the virus from perfection. Otherwise, Kristoph's will succeed to infect every pokemon and rule the world.

Meanwhile at the outside of the Central Hideout Laboratory, every trainer of the PTAF also tries to stop Kristoph plan. But, the evil organization stands in their way. PTAF had no choice but to take them down first, and letting Axel alone to stop Kristoph without any other help. Red, who now fights 4 evil organization admins with his pokemon. Tries to find a way to slip through the fight so he can help Axel quickly. He sees a chance, and then quickly run into the Central Hideout Laboratory only with his Pikachu, leaving his other pokemon to make the admins busy fighting.

Red: "Aright, Pikachu! Hop in!"
Pikachu: "Pika!" (jumps into Red's shoulder).
Admin1: "Sir, Red manages escape us and enter the laboratory, sir! What should we do now?"
Admin2: "Let him away. We must take down these annoying pokemon before chasing him. After all, he only has a Pikachu with him. Even the legendary Red cannot take us down with only one pokemon!"
Admin1: "But sir... He's strong enough to survive 4 admins's pokemon attack with only 5 pokemon..."
Admin2: "Shut up! Just... take down these pokemon first! Man, his Snorlax is so annoying..."

Red enters the laboratory with Pikachu on his shoulder. And sees both Axel and Kristoph inside, with Kristoph's pokemon faints in front of Kristoph. Axel wins!

Red: "(Is it... already over?)"
Red: "Axel! Are you alright?" (runs toward Axel)
Axel: "Yes... But my pokemon isn't, they're all exhausted."
Red: "...You did well, Axel."
Axel: "Thanks, Red. But enough talking, we still have to stop that virus!"
Red: "Alright, I'll do it."
Red walks toward Kristoph. And stands in front of Kristoph and his fainting pokemon.
Red: "It's over, Kristoph. Now surrender."
Kristoph: "...Surrender? Don't make me laugh, Red."

The sprayer-like machine suddenly points toward Red and his Pikachu. Axel notices and warns Red.
Axel: "WATCH OUT, RED!"
Smokes spreads from the sprayer-like machine. Luckily, Red manages to dodge backwards because of Axel's warning.
Red: "Urngh... You!"
Suddenly, all of Kristoph's pokemon rises, and stands unconsciously. As if they were revived by the smoke.
Red: "What?! Pikachu! Thunde-"
(Kristoph's Gallade uses Close Combat!)
Red: "Uaargh!! N-No..."   Pikachu: "Pi...ka..."
Both of them faints. Gallade moves closer to Red and Pikachu.
Kristoph: "..Eliminate them, Gallade."
Axel: "NO! STOP!"
Axel stands in front of Gallade, trying to protect Red. Gallade dodge backwards and ready to fight.
Kristoph: "Heh... Heheheh... AhahahahahahahaHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!" (laughs insanely)

Kristoph: "What do you think you're doing Axel? You know you could die."
Axel: "..."
Kristoph: "Well, thanks to you. The virus is now completely flawless. And look! The virus revives my pokemon, and now they're unstoppable. NO ONE CAN STOP ME NOW!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
Axel: "..."
Kristoph: "...What? Heheh... Still insist to fight? ...Alright, I'll give you a choice. Fight me and both of you will die, or run away, and let this 'legendary' Red to die."

If player chooses "Fight"

Axel: "...No, I won't run. And I won't let you win either."
Kristoph: "Fascinating... Even in such situation you have right now?"

If player chooses "Escape"

Axel: "(No good, I can't win against him right now. Maybe running away is the only option I have...)"
Red: "A-Axel...*cough*"
Axel: "Wh-What?"
Red: "I know what are you thinking. Well, it would be better to have 1 corpse than 2 in here..."
Axel: "(Wh-What am I thinking?!) Of course no! I can't simply leave anyone die... (I have no choice here. I have to trust my pokemon in order to defeat him!)"

End of both choices:

Kristoph: "...Very well. Enjoy the last battle and the last second of your life, Axel."

You are challenged by Leader Kristoph!

Battle condition:
- Same as before, but the enemy's pokemon is more stronger than the previous battle.
- Enemy's pokemon had one of their moves changes, such as Gallade's Drain Punch changes into Close Combat.

Enemy's pokemon is the same as before, but in opposite order.
Well, that's all for now. Hope you liked it.
My hand hurts... (-__-")