* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [QUEST] Search for the missing Caterpie  (Read 8044 times)

Offline Mr.Dodo

• Normal Trainer
  • Sleepy...
    • View Profile
[QUEST] Search for the missing Caterpie
« on: November 27, 2011, 09:46:03 pm »
This quest could be in the beginning of the game, right after the first quest (dont know what it will be).
I will surly make some grammar mistakes so pls correct them. So lets begin.

Right after you come to the next town, you will be stopped by some strange guy. He will shouting Help! Help! and bump into you. He will say sorry and you will ask what happened. He says that his Caterpie was stolen from some guys in black suits (Team Rocket or however the evil team from region will be called). You asks where did they go. Then he points towards your home town (beginning town however it will be called). You says you will take care of that. And head back. Almost at the end of the route, you will notice the guys in black suits that want to steal Pokemon from some kids. You come there and say STOP! They will turn into you and the battle starts. (They wont have strong Pokemon because it is just beginning quest). After you won, you says that they need to release Caterpie which they have stole earlier. They release it and head towards. After that the strange guy comes to you and say thanks and give you 5 Potions. The END.

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
Re: [QUEST] Search for the missing Caterpie
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 11:17:20 pm »
Fairly simple Quest and I do not believe the reward matches the difficulty. 5 Potions for a Beginner's Quest?

This quest could be in the beginning of the game, right after the first quest (dont know what it will be).

Right after you come to the next town, you will be stopped by a strange guy. He will be shouting "Help! Help!" and bump into you. He will say sorry and you will ask what happened. He says that his Caterpie was stolen from some guys in black suits (Team Rocket or however the evil team from region will be called). You ask where did they go. Then he points towards your home town (beginning town however it will be called). You say you will take care of that. And head back. Almost at the end of the route, you will notice the guys in black suits that want to steal Pokemon from kids. You come there and say "STOP!" They will turn towards you and the battle starts. (They won't have strong Pokemon because it is just a beginning quest). After you won, you say that they need to release Caterpie which they stole earlier. They release it and leave. After that the strange guy comes to you and says thanks and gives you 5 Potions. The END.

I only glanced through the spelling a bit.
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline Mr.Dodo

• Normal Trainer
  • Sleepy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 03:18:57 pm »
Fairly simple Quest and I do not believe the reward matches the difficulty. 5 Potions for a Beginner's Quest?

Right after you come to the next town, you will be stopped by a strange guy. He will be shouting "Help! Help!" and bump into you. He will say sorry and you will ask what happened. He says that his Caterpie was stolen from some guys in black suits (Team Rocket or however the evil team from region will be called). You ask where did they go. Then he points towards your home town (beginning town however it will be called). You say you will take care of that. And head back. Almost at the end of the route, you will notice the guys in black suits that want to steal Pokemon from kids. You come there and say "STOP!" They will turn towards you and the battle starts. (They won't have strong Pokemon because it is just a beginning quest). After you won, you say that they need to release Caterpie which they stole earlier. They release it and leave. After that the strange guy comes to you and says thanks and gives you 5 Potions. The END.

OK the reward can be different and like I said i will probbably make some mistakes, but there can be corrected.

Offline lanvert

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 02:38:14 am »
 :)

Offline shermana

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 02:52:29 am »
Yeah i like that quest. Mostly because it seems like a beginner quest. Are you saying that we get to choose what region we are gonna be in or were you just having that as an idea?

Offline shermana

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 02:54:21 am »
Yeah he's right. Five potions for a beginners quest is a bit much. What they normally do is give you just one potion.

Offline Deion1

• Beginning Trainer
  • Why must I chase the cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 03:00:40 am »
Sounds like a coo quest

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 07:12:47 am »

Right after you come to the next town, you will be stopped by some strange guy. He will shouting Help! Help! and bump into you. He will say sorry and you will ask what happened. He says that his Caterpie was stolen from some guys in black suits (Team Rocket or however the evil team from region will be called). You asks where did they go. Then he points towards your home town (beginning town however it will be called). You says you will take care of that. And head back. Almost at the end of the route, you will notice the guys in black suits that want to steal Pokemon from some kids. You come there and say STOP! They will turn into you and the battle starts. (They wont have strong Pokemon because it is just beginning quest). After you won, you says that they need to release Caterpie which they have stole earlier. They release it and head towards. After that the strange guy comes to you and say thanks and give you 5 Potions. The END.

It could be interesting.  But, it needs more.  Dialogue would be nice.  Also better organization than just a paragraph slapped together.

Also, it's been said but, the reward is a bit much.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 07:18:24 am by Bing »