Entertainment > Other Entertainment

[CONTEST] Am I useful?

<< < (2/2)

FireDarkGuy:
No sense = no logic

I'll say once:

There is no reward. It's JUST FOR FUN until the game comes out. Do you understand?

Viper:

--- Quote from: Armand on December 23, 2011, 09:17:23 AM ---No sense = no logic

I'll say once:

There is no reward. It's JUST FOR FUN until the game comes out. Do you understand?

--- End quote ---

Hes talking about what the contest is about, im assuming, because i have no clue what it is either.

This is quite possibly the vaguest post i have ever seen. Provide more details on what this contest is.

TheSolx:

--- Quote from: Armand on December 22, 2011, 08:36:05 PM ---About this contest

The users can register on this contest until December 26, 2011.

I will search all my time on the forums to find useful answers to the users who registered in the contest. Who has the most points(weekly) will win.

--- End quote ---

We know a few things:
1. We can register until Dec. 26th.
2. You will search for answers for... something we don't know ???

Now please tell us, wtf does it mean?

genbor:
I believe he would search for a member whom he finds to be the most useful to the game/fourms/PU in general. If I am correct on this one, than I won't participate in it, since it really is pointless. Unless you have something else in mind of course Armand. :)

FireDarkGuy:

--- Quote from: genbor on December 23, 2011, 04:20:32 PM ---I believe he would search for a member whom he finds to be the most useful to the game/fourms/PU in general. If I am correct on this one, than I won't participate in it, since it really is pointless. Unless you have something else in mind of course Armand. :)

--- End quote ---

Right I see it has nothing new.

#Vote4Delete

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version