* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: The Dark Figure Hidden in the Shadows [SPECIAL QUEST]  (Read 3785 times)

Offline Aristos

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
The Dark Figure Hidden in the Shadows [SPECIAL QUEST]
« on: February 13, 2010, 06:31:44 am »
Requirements: Must complete the Pokemon League.
Plot: You go to a certain town (depends on the Staff) and you ask the Boatman and you talk to him/her to go to Moon Island. He/She asks you to see your badge case. If he sees all 8 badges and you completed the Pokemon League, he'll let you sail.

Conflict: As you sail some Sharpedos starts to attack the boat. It's not natural for Sharpedos to come to this type of sea. As the Boatman tries to sail away from them, the Sharpedos are too quick and keep attacking. So, you need to send out a Water Type Pokemon to fight them.

As you fight them off, you finally made it to Moon Island. As you walk around the Island, you hear rumors about a dark figure taking innocent islanders away and taking them to a treacherous place.

A farmer sees you're a Pokemon Trainer and tells you to come here. He asks you to battle him and you have a option to battle him or not (so you can get the Pokemon you need to battle him, since he has high level Pokemon). So when you defeat him, he'll tell you the story.

The Story is about how a dark figured Pokemon and it keeps taking innocent islanders strolling around the island to a secret place that nobody knows.

So, he asks you if you want to accept the quest he is going to give you. You'll have an option of yes or no, but you'll have to battle him again to get that option.

If you accepted the quest, he'll tell you to find Cresselia, which is in the Moon Cave. The Moon Cave is located in the Moon Lake, but to get there, you'll have to surf. But before you go there, Cresselia only comes out if you got the Glowing Orb (which can be found defeating a Shellos with a green eyes.) After you beat it will drop it.

READ THIS BEFORE READING THE REST: To find the Green Eyed Shellos, you must search around the Moon Island (The patches of grass).

Alright, now after that, you shall go to the Moon Cave, and you must place the Glowing Orb in this mini statue of Cresselia. After that, Cresselia will swoop down in the cave, shrieking real loud.

Cresselia is extremely angry you summoned it in a bad time, so it won't listen to what you say, so you have to defeat it. After defeating the strong Cresselia, you explain the whole story. Cresselia tells you that Darkrai is behind the plot. So, Cresselia and you set up a plan to capture Darkrai.

The plan is that you are disguise to be a islander and when you are taken by Darkrai you battle him.

Climax: This is where the story really gets interesting. After you stroll around the Island and Darkrai captures you, he takes you in this place called the "Shadow Lair". You tell Darkrai what you're going to do and you battle him.

After you defeat him he fades away in the darkness and you completed your quest. All you need to do is talk to the Farmer.

Resolution: You talk to the Farmer and you completed this LONG quest!

Rewards: A Egg (Any Pokemon is in the egg, the staff will decide)
You should be happy what you have right now and to enjoy the youth you have right now.
When your parents were young they didn't have this type of technology and maybe not money they have right now to buy computers, games, etc.
And some kids that are under 13 already want to grow up. Trust me you don't want to grow up that fast. When you grow up there are many responsibilities ahead of you, but you are just sometimes naive to know that. Appreciate what you have right now, and the stuff your parents give you. Don't make it all go to waste, but to make it last.
Truely your Member,
~Aristos

Offline Phosphorous

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Re: The Dark Figure Hidden in the Shadows [SPECIAL QUEST]
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 03:39:51 pm »
It all seemed to flow somewhat and i saw where you where going with everything, but how exactly are the water pokemon going to fight off the sharpedos ?

When making quests keep in mind that the PU team is going to have to create special sprites for that quest.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 06:11:25 pm »
For the Sharpedo thingy, you may make it like that:

[You're on the boat.]
[BUMP]
Boatman - Oh no, Shapedos are attacking the boat. I'll try to stay away from them.
[BUMP BUMP BUMP]
Boatman - It's no use, they are too fast!
[You go to the rear of the boat. Wild Sharpedo attacked! And you battle it] (no need to have sprites of Sharpedos at the surface of the sea)
[You battle one, and win. But...]
[Wild Sharpedo attacked! And you battle it again]

Some 4 Sharpedos will do.

I'm a little 'no no' to look for the green eyed Shellos... I'd prefer it to be like you look for it over the island, through a little maze where the Shellos will be still. Only one sprite will be required then, and you battle it once you talk to it.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr_Dark

• PU God
  • Administrator
  • Senior Trainer
  • QQ
    • View Profile
    • Dark Productions
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 07:31:42 pm »
Note that there is no real Pokémon League, we're just going to have PvP tournaments. So you might want to change your requirement.
IRC: #pokemon-universe @ Rizon.net

!!PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT A SUBJECT WILL NOT BE READ!!

Quote from: Frenchfry545
That settles it. I'm starting a new religion. It's called "Misterdarkism".

Offline PokeBlue358

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pikachu, I choose.... Oh. I see your upset.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 11:15:37 pm »
for the new requirement  as THEGREAT#1 stated, how about you win a PvP tounament, or 10 PvP matches?

anyway

It all seemed to flow somewhat and i saw where you where going with everything, but how exactly are the water pokemon going to fight off the sharpedos ?

it's simple. bring along a Poliwrath with fighting-type moves.
With my pumped up Pokemanz, I can't lose!!!