* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 233790 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #540 on: March 06, 2012, 02:31:31 AM »
soon as the first explosive goes off, she knew he would go inside the dust for cover, she quickly runs arround the cloud of dust silently and gets to where we was standing as she looks to the cloud of dust without taking her katana out of the shealth

"realy? using explosives like that? and me thinking you were more of a man... i guess tools will allways be tools..."

she sighs as she looks at the dust cloud
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: March 06, 2012, 02:33:29 AM »
Wrong cloud!

He pops up from the other cloud, the last explosion providing enough of a distraction for him to move, bringing his sword swinging down towards her head.

This is the end!

He smiles, but remaining at attention.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 06, 2012, 02:37:19 AM »
Suddently Ko jumps out of the other cloud, she looks at him without changing her expression

This is the end!

Axyl doesnt even take her katana out, she looks up at him and quickly lunges to him  under his large sword and arms as her right hand swings to punch him on his face directly

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 06, 2012, 02:38:22 AM »
-Hnn? Oh. Yeah, that would be a better thing to do.

He smiled a little.

-If I follow her, I might take another shoe to the head.

It was nice that he was already trying to lighten the subject. It seemed he wasn't the kind of person to dwell on things for very long. Very unlike Ayara and I...

-What happened here? Will she be alright?

-I asked about her sister, she mentioned yesterday. Apparently, something horrible happened. I think it might of have something to do with her fear of crowds, but I only made her upset in mentioning it.

He put his hands in his pockets.

-It's probably not my job to pry, but I was just curious. Kinda feel bad now..

-It's probably a subject we should stay away from for a while...

I begin thinking about Ayara. It seems we both have pasts we'd rather not remember. But mine is just an abusive family, and parents I never knew. Whatever happened to her was far worse. I turn back to Shock.

-Lets go eat. We'll go find her once she's composed herself.

I realize I left my plates on the buffet table, so I go to retrieve them, and begin walking to the lone table Shock and Ayara were sitting at.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: March 06, 2012, 02:41:10 AM »
Ko grabs her fist and twists it, letting the sword hit the ground instead.

Now, this is interesting. A good move would be to use your sword, but you decided to go with your fist.

He turn her around, and takes the katana out of the sheath. He then picks up his sword, and holds both like a pair of scissors.

Now then, change the tide. You said it yourself didn't you?

He starts to swing the blades towards her, giving her chances to move.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: March 06, 2012, 02:51:26 AM »

she looks at him and steps back two jumps, at the second jump she touches her pocket lightly, making the katana on his hand quickly retract inside the hilt and explode right on him

"there you have it"

she goes to her boot and takes out another hilt, placing it on the shealth then taking it off with the blade attached to the hilt, her real katana

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 06, 2012, 03:33:46 AM »
I practically stormed down the hall, paying little attention to the rooms i passed. I was too ruffled to really care. I got to the training room and went over, activating a mid-level sparring golem. I quickly began  going hand to hand with it, moving quickly and effectively as we sparred. The fighting helped to keep my mind off of other, more painful things.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #547 on: March 06, 2012, 04:11:20 AM »
" It's probably a subject we should stay away from for a while..."
Nemo seemed to be thinking of something, but for only for a few secconds..
" Lets go eat. We'll go find her once she's composed herself."
" ONCE we know she's cooled herself off."
He walked slowly back over to his table looking over his shoulder, and motioning for the monster to follow. He wasn't all that bad. He could live with him. " Hmm.. I didn't even eat much," he observed, immediately shoving some food into his mouth. He was sort of glad he had met some other people. Even if they weren't your every day, poor human in the underlands. They were cool. " I won't bug any of you about personal info, so no worries!"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 06, 2012, 04:16:11 AM »
Solomon and Leeta look around and see He-who-has-no-name walking to a table, with his dog. Solomon starts walking towards him Making Leeta come while balancing his plate, and she somehow manages to not drop hers..Nononononononononono...

Its just a dog! And he is friendly!!

So?!

Come ooooon...

Noooo..

Solomon makes Leeta come while managing not to drop his plate, and she has barely not dropped hers, they walk over to he who hasn't and must not be named.Hey! he-who-must-not-be-named! how has your morning been? other than the stealth test.

Leeta facepalms as Solomon waits for a answer...and it blocks her view of the dog.

(say if I need to change anything)

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #549 on: March 06, 2012, 04:22:40 AM »
I sent a searing stream of Napalm into the wall.

"NO! Focus your mind, find the happy medium between complete focus on the Napalm and the world around you." She lowered her head and shook it. "I am sorry Ualgarg, I am being too harsh on you. You see the twins show no ability to control their Napalm reserves, so they resort to guns. I don't want to feel like I am the only Imp able to use my Napalm as an effective fighting weapon...Again!" She pressed a button on her wrist band raising another target and a few obsitacals.

I held up my left hand and brought the Napalm right the the surface, I could feel it's heat on my skin, then I let the flap open just a little, trying to control the flow. At first a few trickles came out, not enough to work with so I opened the flap a bit more, letting more out, then it all started rushing out at once, faster then I could stop it. In my head I screamed for it to stop and return to an orderly fashion, seemingly hearing my thoughts all the Napalm formed into neat little lines. I could hear Salreth gasp in a mixture of disbelief and excitement, I had succeeded...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 06, 2012, 04:45:11 AM »
As I was walking to the table, I heard a familiar voice call my lack-of-a-name.

-Hey! he-who-must-not-be-named! how has your morning been? other than the stealth test.

I wasn't really in the mood, since I had already gone through enough flashbacks for one day, so I decided it was time to use a trick I've spent a lot of time developing.

I shook my body forward, knocking my hood onto my head. I then channeled some electricity to the area around my eye, then turned to him, so it looked like a face behind a hood was staring at him, with only one glowing yellow eye visible.

(If you need an example, here's a crappy one:

this, but you can't see any of the face. The design is more round with sparks flying around it, not a spider web shape.)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 06, 2012, 05:26:59 AM »
GO LEETA ANTI STARE SHIELD!

Wait, what?!

As they reach the table Solomon puts his plate down and grabs Leeta and moves her in front of him to block the stare.Somehow managing to drop her plate onto the table.Hey! If you don't want me to call you that I can call you joe, billy, bob, john, Stephan, Jonathon, hunter, electric man, [name here]! (He actually says name here)

Leeta grabs Solomon and Makes him look into the eye..Man...That must be electrifying!

Leeta slaps Solomon and Sits down....No bad puns, or else.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 05:30:23 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #552 on: March 06, 2012, 05:41:38 AM »
" Woah, that's creepy."
Shock inched back a bit. Okay. Lesson learned. Stay on Nemo's good side, don't talk about his lack of a name. He peered foreward, and started to laugh. " Oh yeah! Solomon and Leeta. Nice job in training~"
" Hey! If you don't want me to call you that I can call you joe, billy, bob, john, Stephan, Jonathon, hunter, electric man, [name here]! " Solomon was rambling about what to call Nemo. Probably no the best idea, as he had just given them the deadliest death stare he had ever seen. Leeta was sitting down, a bit frustrated at Solomon, for making a joke out of Nemo's trick.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 05:44:58 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: March 06, 2012, 06:24:04 AM »
I stopped, and took my hood off.

-Look, can we just drop the subject? Just call me anything.

I sat down, putting the plate with a ton of food piled up on the table, and the plate with three steaks on the floor. Cerberus came up and sniffed it, then threw all three steaks into the air, let out a large breath of fire, charring the steaks to a crisp before swallowing them whole in each mouth.

I simply looked in astonishment.

-You..never..told me you COULD BREATHE FIRE!!

I went down and hugged all his necks.

-Best pet ever!!

(Cortex told me to do it!)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 06, 2012, 06:31:13 AM »

she looks at him and steps back two jumps, at the second jump she touches her pocket lightly, making the katana on his hand quickly retract inside the hilt and explode right on him

"there you have it"

she goes to her boot and takes out another hilt, placing it on the shealth then taking it off with the blade attached to the hilt, her real katana

The smoke cleared from the small blast. Ko's hand was still smoking a bit, but he felt a good amount of pain.

That move! A trick, but how. Where did she learn to do that? I don't know who you are, or where you came from, but no one steals my moves. Every last movement. A complete copy. I'm done going easy.

Ko rushes in sword held forward in one hand, the other hand recovering from the explosive. He ran at his full speed (a little faster than Axyl), and the sword held straight with no effort (remember, also stronger).

I will not sit idly by and be made a fool of. Now you die!