* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 232171 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #525 on: March 05, 2012, 11:09:10 pm »
@Aqua

The mute man nods, and points to the sign. On it reads: "Come challenge the silver devil, our new reigning champion!" The mute man then points to the arena entrance and goes back to daydreaming.

(Ko shall now be in navy)

Ko walks up behind the mysterious woman.

Well well, looks like I already have a fan. But it's too soon for people to start copying my look.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 05, 2012, 11:11:27 pm »
It took me a few minutes to calm back down, for the images to disappear, the sounds to cease. At this point, my appetite was completely gone. I pushed the plates of food off to the side, and looked up as a voice from the speakers echoed throughout the hall.
Attention all new recruits. Tonight's combat training exam is cancelled. The training room will be available for use, but for now, enjoy the rest of your day.
The training room is open...?
I pushed away from the table, getting up quickly. I turned around and headed back towards the room. I could use some practice, and it was better than sitting around eating "brunch".
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 05, 2012, 11:22:17 pm »
She was looking at the sign and was about to ask for the sign up sheet as she hears a voice from behind her

Well well, looks like I already have a fan. But it's too soon for people to start copying my look.

she can guess in the second that its him, and fast as lightning her left hand grabs her katana backhandedly and quickly goes to his neck, stoping and not moving a inch, as she turns with a serious face at him

"who the hell are you and who created you?"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #528 on: March 05, 2012, 11:24:14 pm »
" Huh. She's gone, eh? Musta really made her upset..."
Shock rolled his yo-yo quietly on the floor. Probably went to go train. He decided at first, that he would stay in the training room, maybe converse with some of the others, maybe even try and make friends with the sane monster. But, then again, he didn't want to leave her alone. He wouldn't even talk to her. Just stand by, so that she didn't feel like he wanted to ditch her. He followed her from far behind, only stopping to make sure that he had closed his room door earlier.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 05, 2012, 11:26:23 pm »
Ko didn't flinch. He instead grabbed the hilt of the womans katana, and reversed it on her, having the blade on her neck.

If you wanted to fight me, all you had to do was ask. And about your questions. My name is Ko. My father is Tiberius, president of Utopia. Next time you think of drawing a blade on a foe, follow through.

He kicked her in the gut, then walked towards the arena entrance.

We'll settle this inside. You better give me the battle I deserve.

He went in.

Archie took a seat in the arena. He made sure that he would be able to jump inside at any moment.

Don't do anything stupid Axyl. Please don't get yourself killed.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: March 05, 2012, 11:59:37 pm »
she didnt flinched as well, she sees him walking in the arena as she turned to the counter

"im signing in"

she gets all the needs to sign in and walks in the arena

"this guy is going to give me all the answers i  want and will die after

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 06, 2012, 12:26:49 am »
Ladies and Gentleman, monsters and chosen alike, welcome to Bloodbath Arena. We can call ourselves lucky as our reigning champion, the silver devil, is about to take on another opponent, the mysterious temptress, Axyl! Will our champion continue to say, or can we count his last win as luck. Fighters, enter the field, and let the battle begin.

Ko walks calmly to the middle of the field. He waves to the people in the crowd, all chanting his name, and cheering. Archie concentrates even harder on him. Minion takes a seat next to Archie, awaiting the match to begin.

Ok Axyl, let's see what you got.

Ko draws his sword, and awaits his opponent to emerge.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: March 06, 2012, 12:35:58 am »
Axyl appears from the other entrance and goes to the center staying 15 meters from him, with her katana shealthed, she looks at him and glares

"what are you? you look exactly like me and i know im flesh and blood with a real father and only child, you are not natural creation, even less with my own moves"

she glares at him, she was allready in stance to fight, soon as he makes a hostile moviment, she would take her katana and strike back

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 06, 2012, 01:04:51 am »
As am I. flesh..

He slides his finger on his sword to get a drop of blood. He flicks it towards her.

Blood. I have a father, am an only child. And I do recognize that handsome face, albeit on a less attractive body, but I guess some are just born lucky.

He hold his sword up.

As I am a gentleman, I will follow the rule of ladies first. Go ahead, take you best shot. Or did you realize that you have no chance at winning.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 06, 2012, 01:17:50 am »
(Sorry for making you wait, Lugia.)

O-oh, uh, sorry, di-did I say something wrong?

I only faintly heard the words. My mind was too busy recalling all of the hate, abuse and torture I had experienced through my life in Utopia.

S-sorry. I did not mean to upset you. Should I drop the subject?

Again, nothing he said brought me back to the present until a shriek went out.

Ask what!? What do you know?! You don't know anything! You-

I quickly looked over to the source of the sound to see Ayara yelling at Shock. She then covered her ears and closed her eyes, as if trying to escape from a face and a voice. She said something else, but I couldn't hear it since I was too far away. I wanted to see if I could calm her down, but I figured she needed some alone time.

After a while, everyone seemed to look away from her. I kept my eyes on her though, the more people she had looking out for her after something like that, the better. She calmed down after a few minutes, and pushed the food away from her. A voice echoed through the halls.

-Attention all new recruits. Tonight's combat training exam is cancelled. The training room will be available for use, but for now, enjoy the rest of your day.

She said something else, but I couldn't hear her. She quickly got up, and headed off in the direction of the training rooms. Shock also got up and started following close behind. After that, the last thing she needed was someone trailing her.

I took off my hood, walked up behind Shock when he stopped following her once, and put my hand on his shoulder.

-Just let her go. Right now she needs some alone time, but come tonight, she'll be in a better mood for talking.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 06, 2012, 01:29:02 am »
I was a bit worried, I dont think he heard me. Then again, we've all had bad pasts, including me. I must have game him a bad flashback. Mabye I can ask-

Ask what!? What do you know?! You don't know anything! You-

I looked over, and saw the girl yelled at the cat boy. She covered her ears, and seemed to have some sort of break down. Then suddenly an announcement was told through the speakers, with a familiar voice.

Attention all new recruits. Tonight's combat training exam is cancelled. The training room will be available for use, but for now, enjoy the rest of your day.

Then the girl quickly got up and ran twards the training rooms. The cat boy was about to follow, but the boy I was talking to walked off and intercepted him. He told the cat boy something, but I couldent hear it in my position. I walk to them.

What happened here? Will she be alright?
. . .

Offline Hank

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Drizzling
« Reply #536 on: March 06, 2012, 02:03:17 am »
 I spent the entire day yesterday sleeping, and the entire morning today sleeping aswell. I have an abnormal sleeping disorder, but I haven't talked to a doctor about it. I use to worry my mom because of this. She was too much of a pain, she usually woke me up early in the morning and had me take energy enhancing pills. Little did she know however, that I would put the pill in my mouth and wait untill she was gone just so I could spit it out. The woman was gullible.
 I rubbed my eyes and started to sit up straight. I got off of the small bed and went into the hallway. My clothing were still on the floor, so I picked up the dirty ones and meticulously threw them inside of the hamper pale.
 I noticed the door of the entrance of my apartment had a few mail wedged between it. I took them all and walked inside of my bedroom. I sat on my bed and proceeded to open the mail. I chose a random piece of mail to read and I came across a letter that spiked my interest.

You are hereby invited to join the rebels in our cause to obtain Utopia for all intelligent beings. Head to the Collapsed pass in the Far east of the underlands, and look for the orange symbol engraved on the wall. A man will greet you, present this letter, and you will be allowed entrance.

However... only for a moment did it catch my attention. "I almost considered this.." I rifled through the other mail, but was it the right choice to ignore this letter? What am I thinking?! It's just a scam.
Man.
I must hate my life more than I realize.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 02:05:58 am by RocksEvo »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 06, 2012, 02:03:33 am »
As am I. flesh..

He slides his finger on his sword to get a drop of blood. He flicks it towards her.

Blood. I have a father, am an only child. And I do recognize that handsome face, albeit on a less attractive body, but I guess some are just born lucky.

He hold his sword up.

As I am a gentleman, I will follow the rule of ladies first. Go ahead, take you best shot. Or did you realize that you have no chance at winning.

she looks at him and stays still, not moving at all

"thats the diference between us, i know what you and i are capable of, you don't know what im capable of, so even if you say the chances are none, i allways turn the tides my way"

she stays not moving at all, waiting for him to make his move

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 06, 2012, 02:24:12 am »
Very well.

Ko tosses an explosive between them, the blast bringing up a screen of dense dust. He rushed into it, and tosses his last explosive directly at her. He stays within the dust cloud for cover.

Even she will have trouble with this one, a miss means more cover for me, and the opportunity to get that sword.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #539 on: March 06, 2012, 02:27:46 am »
Just as he was about to walk into the hall, the cloaked chosen with the dog moved, way faster than Shock had anticipated, and blocked his way. Shock backed up, and glared at the chosen for a moment, about to protest.
" Just let her go. Right now she needs some alone time, but come tonight, she'll be in a better mood for talking. "
" Hnn? Oh. Yeah, that would be a better thing to do."
He smiled softly. " If I follow her, I might take another shoe to the head." He stepped away from the door. Not even a moment had passed before the monster from earlier was next to us, looking fairly concerned.
"What happened here? Will she be alright?"
Shock scratched his hear. " I asked about her sister, she mentioned yesterday. Apparently, something horrible happened. I think it might of have something to do with her fear of crowds, but I only made her upset in mentioning it. " He shoved his hands into his pockets again, something he liked to do when he thought. " It's probably not my job to pry, but I was just curious. Kinda feel bad now.."
Too much curiosity is a bad thing.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus