* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 233902 times)

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2012, 12:45:18 AM »
"Autographs huh?  I thought you didn't have time for things like that?  heh heh heh....   For now.  Lets just get these civies inside."

Turning away from the girl, I got started leading the civilians into the stadium.  They seemed scared and shocked.  Not that I cared.  I had something else on my mind.  This sword wielder seemed strong.

"Ok everyone, lets move.  The other squads should already be inside."

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2012, 01:13:17 AM »
"sigh...whatever..."

shes follows him and the citizens and goes into the stadium, she checks on them to calm them down a bit and sighs after, leaning to a wall
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2012, 06:14:57 AM »
"Mother, come in.  This is Cyrus.  I got the civilians to the stadium, should I commence clean up?"

"Cyrus, you've done enough.  The paladin troops have eradicated the remaining insectorths.  But, you do have one more order.  Take the rest of the day off.  Remember that is an order!"

"Alright, Cyrus out."

The day off...  I haven't had one of those in a while.  Just the sound of those words bothered me.  Paladins could not afford to take the day off.  But, orders are orders, and I live to serve.

Turing to the girl, I spoke.

"Thanks for the help back there.  While I don't care weather they live or die.  I had to fulfill my orders, thank you for helping me do that."

Turning away I sat sat down with my back against the wall.  I had never had a day off before.  I wasn't sure how to handle it.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2012, 06:24:41 AM »
Axyl sighs, she noticed that he was one of "i live for the orders" type of guy, a type that she hated, because they had no free will, they only followed orders, she wouldnt be amazed if someone told them to stop breathing and they did it

"be more gratefull that you lived, next time i might not be there to help you"

she sighs and looks away

"if im not needed anymore, i might as well go..."

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2012, 01:22:49 AM »
I nodded, I guess he was right. I dig around in the parts and see a few good quality parts. After digging a bit, I find a weird shard looking one, it seemed to mistify me, and I put it in my pouch.

... I wonder who that man was... he wasent normal by any means.

-No, he was definitely a chosen...

I paused for a minute, thinking.

-...But how was he unaffected by the lead?

I waited, thinking a little more about it. But after a while, I simply pushed it out of my head, and kept on looking. After a while of searching, I was about to give up. But just before I had, I happened to come across one last bolt. I picked it up, it looked like the one I needed. I put it up to the axe blade to be sure, and I was right. I had found what I was looking for. I stood up, looking at the piece of metal in my hand. It was abnormal to find pieces this quickly, so it was a nice change of pace.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2012, 02:05:09 AM »
Well this virus might be evolving, but I doupt it, he probably has a morso unique ability than others.. It looks like I've got a few good parts, no point in staying here.

I bow down slightly.

It was nice meating you.

Without another word, I turn around and walk off, pouch filled with parts. Mabye I should consider getting a bag of some sort to carry this stuff. Oh well, I'll worry about that later.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2012, 09:24:44 AM »
Well this virus might be evolving, but I doupt it, he probably has a morso unique ability than others.. It looks like I've got a few good parts, no point in staying here.

I bow down slightly.

It was nice meating you.

Without another word, I turn around and walk off, pouch filled with parts. Mabye I should consider getting a bag of some sort to carry this stuff. Oh well, I'll worry about that later.

-Nice meeting you too. (Which he somewhat seems to say to himself, unless you want your character to hear it.)

There wasn't anything else worth keeping or selling from what was left, only spare metal remained. For whatever reason, I felt the urge to take the rest anyway. After having an internal debate with myself for a while (skipping it this time), I finally decided to take as much metal as I could carry back to my house. I grabbed as many metal parts as I could, and slowly made my way back to my dog. I somehow managed to make it onto his back, and he turned around and started on our way back home.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Noon| Weather: Raining
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2012, 06:11:52 PM »
As noon comes around, construction Melonies start on the repairs to the damaged city. Clean up crews take care of the insectoroth carcasses, and officials are tallying a death toll, which is so far at three. The paladins have the stadium locked down until it is safe to venture back out into the City. As this happens, a heavy rain begins to fall, and the weather barrier activates.

Meanwhile, the underlands are doing business as usual, unaware of the crisis that went on in the Golden City that floats in the sky.

@Bing
The Leader of Utopia picks up a radio, and decides to contact his weapon on the failed mission. He has been enjoying a relaxing morning so far, only to learn that the recon mission was interrupted by a collapsing building, and a child.

Agent Frost, respond now! You have a lot to answer for. How can you let a child get the better of you? Do you know how much money we invested in your care, not to mention your training? You mother says to go easy on you, but to hell with that, you're a paladin for god's sake, you should have been able to handle that! One simple mission!

Fuming, he waits for a response from his now in hot water ice user.

@Aqua
A small boy approaches the smith, a little shaky. He had seen her once before when his father went in for some suit repairs. He had but one question.

Excuse me, but my father brought his metal armor in. I had a teddy bear with me, but I lost him. Did he fall in your store?

@Ayara and WTP
A group of ground stalkers heard the commotion, and begin their attack. The creatures show up five strong.

@Meowth
Noon comes around, and the effects of the psycho venom should wear off.

@Darkstar
A shadowy figure hangs around the boy's house. Her plan failed the last time, so she decided to take a more direct approach. Coaxing a war horse to the area, she tied it to the entrance. Though the creature is peaceful, it will grow big enough to block the entrance.

He should leave this town now. Chosen are evil.

She promptly walks away.

@Lugia
A traveling merchant, clad in leather gear, is walking while whistling a happy tune. He carries his wares on his back, and loves the work he is in.

@Jimmy
Nothing happens around the lone warrior, but a visit might come in the near future.

(Alright guys, have fun. After response posts, I will start the first event.)

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2012, 07:16:31 PM »
As I waited for the boy-Shock, I think he said his name was-to reply, my ears pricked up-there was a soft noise coming closer. I listened carefully, trying to determine it's source. It was a soft, scraping sound, almost like-
Digging!
Damn! Ground stalkers!
I jumped down from the wall I had been perched on, drawing my sword-arrows wouldn't be any use against something that could burrow. I glanced over at the human-
I don't suppose you have any sort of bright light source?
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2012, 08:21:15 PM »
@Aqua
A small boy approaches the smith, a little shaky. He had seen her once before when his father went in for some suit repairs. He had but one question.

Excuse me, but my father brought his metal armor in. I had a teddy bear with me, but I lost him. Did he fall in your store?

Axyl starts walking out of the stadium seeying the boy was going to be busy, then she sees a small boy going to her asking about a teddy bear

"a teddy bear.... um..."

she thinks a bit but doesnt remenber any teddy bear, she then looks down at the small boy and gives a gentle smile

"tell you what... you come back with me to the shop, and we will look for it, how about it?"

extends her hand to him so the boy would give her his hand

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2012, 10:04:06 PM »
" Aurgh!!"
Shock scowled. " Seriously! I still haven't eaten yet!!"
He jammed his hand into his pocket, and angrily yanked out his yo-yo. Today is just NOT my day!
He glanced over at Ayara, and stepped a pretty safe distance from her. he didn't want her to attack him for exposing her to lead. Although, they had bigger things to worry about.
" I think so. Around my house. I'm not too sure if it still works, though. I haven't used it recently..."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2012, 10:05:20 PM »
(I'm going to assume she did this before I got clse to home.)

The two of us finally reached the alleyway where I lived. Now that I had the part I needed, I could go fix my weapon. We started walking down the alleyway, when a we saw a monster in the alleyway. My dog started to growl and bark at it. The monster turned around, and saw us. Startled by our approach, it grew almost twice it's size, cramping itself in the space between two buildings, pushing and cracking the walls. My dog backed away, scared by the monster's increased size. I hopped off of him, and set down all of the metal in the very little space left in the alleyway. I walked up to the monster. The only thing dangerous about this monster was the way it smelled. I noticed a metal pile on the ground next to me. I picked it up, and did what any kid my age would do.

*Poke*

It looked like it had only inflated with air, not dangerous at all. I looked down in my other hand. I still had my axe blade with me. I set down the metal pipe, and then used my axe blade to cut a hole in an air pouch. The monster shrieked in pain, but no blood came out. The only thing that came out was air, as the monster slowly deflated.

(I'm gonna say this takes a while, so if anything else should happen here, of if someone wants to join me, go ahead.)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2012, 11:29:33 PM »
I winced slightly as the boy pulled out his yoyo, but he stepped away, and the effect lessened. I watched as 5 ground stalkers burrowed up out of the ground in front of us.
I think so. Around my house. I'm not too sure if it still works, though. I haven't used it recently.
And to think I was actually hoping to avoid another monster confrontation for a day or two... Well then, mind leading the way back to your house? I'd really rather fight these godforsaken creatures with a light source, so that we can end this quickly. I was hoping to be able to find some food for the next couple of days.

I set myself into a defensive stance, ready to fight, or follow the boy-whichever came first.
And do be quick. I'd rather not have to follow you around when you have that yoyo out for any longer than necessary.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2012, 11:40:09 PM »
I walked for a bit in the rain and noticed a merchant passing by, he had a bunch of stuff with him, I couldent help but wonder what he was selling.

Um... Exuse me? What kind of wares are you selling?

The merchant looked at me astonished, which didnt really suprise me. Afterall, who wouldent be shocked at a talking monster? After a bit of a stare though he smiled, seeing I didnt mean harm.

Well I trade scrap metal and spare parts for robots, and I have a bit of weaponry for self defence. Interested?

Well, I guess I need some weapons.

Afterall, whips wont cut it with most of the monsters taht I encounter down here. And since they're a part of me, they die and I have to cut them off.(It's not a pleasent thing to do, but they grow fairly quickly) Took me a week to grow my right one back.

Do you have anything like steel knives and swords?

He nodded and we both went for a bit of shelter in a building, and sat down. He took a roll of cloth out and rolled it out to reveal some blades and knives. None of them were professionaly crafted, but they looked suited for defence. I pick up a knife and examine it, it didnt rattle when it shook. One time a man tried to use a sword against me, but it rattled and practicly fell apart when I knocked it out of his hands.This one didnt, it felt sturdy and it looked fairly sharpened.

How much for this one?

300 dollars.

That would cause a bit of a dent in my money, but it could be useful. I had 480 left so It was affordable.

... Deal.

I give him the money, and he gives me something to carry it in.

Is that all your buying?

Yes, thank you.

He nodded and rolled the blades back up, and put them in his bag.

See ya.

He walks back out into the rain and walks off. I take out the knife and look at it, I then practiced a little with swinging it and stabbing with it. After a couple of minutes practicing I walk back out into the rain.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:52:14 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2012, 01:22:39 AM »
Shock smiled, shoving the yoyo back into his pocket, but keeping the back and yellow string looped around his finger, just in case. " Whatever."
He took a running start, and leaped up onto another partly-destroyed building. " Allright... Uhh..."
He looked around for a few seconds, before pointing farther to the northwest. " That way. Try to catch up!" He began running again on the broken up, thick brick wall, jumping when needed. He didn't know if the flares were still working, and he feared that even if they did, they might be too damp to ignite. And then, his method of ignition...Probably not very safe, even for a chosen . He really hoped she would be quick. As much as he wanted to know what a groundstalker would taste like (Darn you, stupid stomach!), he did not want the opposite to happen, and the best way to avoid that, was to get the flares. He leapt off the building, and made a quick left turn, gasping. He wanted to get there fast. Maybe he'd have a chance to clean the place up a bit. " Ayara! You close behind?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus