Pokémon Universe > Archived

Pokemon Zoo

(1/4) > >>

Phosphorous:
Now I bet many people are wondering why the hell would there be a zoo in the game ?
Safari zones don't count ;P

Well basically what I was thinking was:

As we all know you've got to do some things in the game before getting your pokedex, so why not when you get it, help people get started off.

I think it'd be cool to go into a small zoo, and get at least 1 pokedex file of each TYPE of a pokemon.
(Fire, Grass, Rock, Dark, ect.)
Not only would you get a start on your pokedex, but you'd see some cool sprites of pokemon.

Now I know many of you are gonna bash on this idea, and say things like "I know MY types". Well just because you do doesn't mean everyone does. It's true PU is going to attract many pokemon fans, but hopefully it'll attract people who are new to pokemon. so we all need to keep in mind that not everyone understands how the pokemon games work.

So it's just a thought, you can add onto it of course. If I feel like I forgot something then I'll come back and edit it.

Mr_Dark:
Every game has "useless" things, but they are still fun to see/play with.

This is one of them. I like it.

Flawless:
I like the idea because it will help people that just got interested in Pokemon.

ghostman50:
Great idea.

I can see the zoo ending up being one of those places that players go for the heck of it. Plus, diversions are always fun.

Just so that the zoo doesnt get old too fast, There could be a "featured exhibit" every month or so that features a rare poke' (for a limited time of course).

Phosphorous:

--- Quote from: ghostman50 on February 14, 2010, 06:26:29 PM ---Great idea.

I can see the zoo ending up being one of those places that players go for the heck of it. Plus, diversions are always fun.

Just so that the zoo doesnt get old too fast, There could be a "featured exhibit" every month or so that features a rare poke' (for a limited time of course).

--- End quote ---

nice, nice :D
I'm really liking the idea, and what you're saying is true also.

People will want to just walk around the game sometimes and not really do anything, so a Diversion is the perfect word for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version