* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Pokemon black and white...2  (Read 46102 times)

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
Re: Pokemon black and white...2
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2012, 06:20:10 AM »
At this moment, I'm sitting at a smashed desk with my forehead full of splinters...

No, not really, but I would be happy to

Offline Noah_Road

• Normal Trainer
  • I can imagine 6 impossible things before breakfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2012, 05:19:26 PM »
I'm sure that the story about how Reshiram and Zekrom were once a single pokemon as told in the story will have something to do with Kyurem's new formes. Also notice how the mascots have switched; Zekrom now representing Black 2 (as opposed to White) and Reshiram representing Whtie 2 (as opposed to Black). If you remember, the dragon opposite to our games' mascot was taken by N. Maybe N is trying to find a way to oppose his biological/adopted/whatever father by using the dragon that he took.

Psychic Power=Imagination+Dreams

Offline eddiedelta8

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2012, 03:48:58 AM »
Well, they have a great opportunity here to do something new, unique, and original compared to all of their past games. A sequel, and hell, there are a lot of ideas floating around about what it could be about. I just hope they actually do it, rather than remaking the games and having these two new Kyurem forms as the only real addition. I definitely like what the people defending the games have been saying, but I also understand the concept of "not getting my hopes up" with Nintendo. We can praise the possibilities of a sequel, but what if it is just another remake because "Pokemon Gray" sounded terrible? I'm just saying, my hopes aren't up too much just yet.

what i have underline is true there are two new forms of kyurem even though most of you have probably already seen it here is the link

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-black-version-2-and-pokemon-white-version-2/

read the first sentence of the second paragraph

maybe this game might be about kyurem taking over the legendary based off which game you get
but ya they look like fusions to me
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo (Pokemon - The First Movie)

Offline Rare Candy

• New Trainer
  • Nomnomnom, rare candies! Wht. FC: 0518-6654-7563
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2012, 04:34:45 AM »
Even if this is a remake, and it sucks (which I highly doubt it will because none of the pokemon games have disappointed me yet), I'll still buy it and play it and enjoy it wholeheartedly. Because I absolutely love Pokemon. Period. As far as everyone bashing on the only 2 released designs of the new game and talking about Pokemon has died, nintendo has run out of ideas, and the end is upon us, you guys need to calm down. 1.) they have thousands of people who work on these games and the possibilities of the human imagination are endless. 2.) before you freak out and start chugging your haterade, think about every single pokemon game ever released, and how there was so much speculation about them being terrible, or a sign of the pokemon apocalypse, and then it comes out, you get it and you're like OMGTHISISAWESOME:3 Assuming you're a die-hard pokemon fan (if you weren't you wouldn't be on this site anticipating the release of a pokemon MMO), you should have a little more faith.

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2012, 05:35:12 AM »
Even if this is a remake, and it sucks (which I highly doubt it will because none of the pokemon games have disappointed me yet), I'll still buy it and play it and enjoy it wholeheartedly. Because I absolutely love Pokemon. Period. As far as everyone bashing on the only 2 released designs of the new game and talking about Pokemon has died, nintendo has run out of ideas, and the end is upon us, you guys need to calm down. 1.) they have thousands of people who work on these games and the possibilities of the human imagination are endless. 2.) before you freak out and start chugging your haterade, think about every single pokemon game ever released, and how there was so much speculation about them being terrible, or a sign of the pokemon apocalypse, and then it comes out, you get it and you're like OMGTHISISAWESOME:3 Assuming you're a die-hard pokemon fan (if you weren't you wouldn't be on this site anticipating the release of a pokemon MMO), you should have a little more faith.

You know what--hear, hear!

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2012, 01:26:53 PM »

I second that notion, if we didn't love pokemon we wouldent be on this site, let's be at least a little patient.
. . .

Offline Noah_Road

• Normal Trainer
  • I can imagine 6 impossible things before breakfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2012, 08:00:13 PM »

I am agreeing with you 100% :D

Psychic Power=Imagination+Dreams

Offline Rare Candy

• New Trainer
  • Nomnomnom, rare candies! Wht. FC: 0518-6654-7563
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2012, 01:05:54 AM »
 8)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2012, 01:09:56 AM »
8)

Please contribute to the topic, or don't post at all.

On topic, I will definitely try it out, and yes, it will be in biased, but I seriously think it's still going to flop. And even die-hard fans can find something disappointing, it doesn't make the whole franchise bad. Also, those that are here waiting for the game aren't even active in the first place, the ones that are active just like to be part of the conversations.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2012, 04:59:00 AM »
I agree with Bing, Noah, and the other people who weren't jumping to conclusions just because of two pictures of Kyurem from a game we hardly know anything about. I mean seriously, I don't understand how you guys can tell that Pokemon is going to die because of two pictures.

So what if the legendaries are two fusions? If these are sequels (Just because it's Black and White 2 doesn't absolutely mean it's a remake with a couple of extra features), then they probably continue the story, and tell us what happened to N and Ghetsis. And I don't see how the Kyurem fusions just automatically ruin the game. Yes, it is an overused concept, but since we know nothing about them other than the fact that they're fusions, they could have taken the concept and at least changed it up a bit so that it's not as much of a "I've already seen this in other games" sort of thing.

And remember that Game Freak improved on their story-telling in the original Black and White. If they're improving that even more, Black and White 2 might actually have a decent storyline. Hell, it could be great for all we know (that sort of depends on the direction they go with this though).

I think you guys are completely overreacting. At least wait until we actually know more than two things about the game before you start criticizing it.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2012, 05:01:34 AM »
Also, and I know it's off topic.  I hope that they release it for not just the 3DS (which in my opinion is a flop of a system.) But, for all the ds systems.  Cause I'm not gonna buy a 3DS ever.  But, I really want this game lol.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2012, 06:14:47 AM »
Its for the regular Ds.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2012, 07:10:13 AM »
Well, something else to remember is that there are some 'fusions' already in the list of pokemon.

Heard of Slowbro and Slowking? Or Mantine which has a Remoraid with it which somehow never leaves it?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2012, 07:24:44 AM »
Well, something else to remember is that there are some 'fusions' already in the list of pokemon.

Heard of Slowbro and Slowking? Or Mantine which has a Remoraid with it which somehow never leaves it?

i might have to call u on that one

Shelder its key to help Slowpoke to evolve, it means they help each other as the shelder completly frogets its own use

Mantine has a remoraid under it because of nutrients, thats why Mantike its a smaller version of Mantine, that doesnt mean Remoraid help Mantike to evolve.
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2012, 07:26:27 AM »
Yea, but it's like they're together after the evolution of Mantyke. Plus you do in fact need to have a Remoraid in your party of Mantyke to evolve into Matine. Though the Remoraid doesn't disappear after Mantyke evolves.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...