* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Pokemon black and white...2  (Read 45985 times)

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon black and white...2
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2012, 09:08:32 PM »
True enough. I did want to see much more of Unova and a storyline (which was already impressive to me).

But with prejudice, I find if I have a lower standard, I usually end up absolutely loving it...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2012, 09:08:52 PM »
Again, I'm not saying the entire game is ruined, but it is a little...unoriginal. I mean, fusions? Come on! I just feel that the way they have this mentality that they have to have new pokemon in every new game is just annoying, because it feels like they don't know what they're doing anymore.

However, I do like the idea of story continuation instead of just some minor changes like Emerald and Platinum. This I am excited for.

But in the end, we're all gonna end up buying the game anyways.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2012, 09:23:55 PM »
Damn it. Franchise is dead. Fusions just seem gimicky, and how do you continue from there. I know no one finds Ghetsis, or however you spell his name, but to me, it's just going to be aweful. Stick to what works is my motto, and I do think the pokemon franchise is just going to flop after this.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr.Dodo

• Normal Trainer
  • Sleepy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2012, 09:27:17 PM »
Same.
I think that Gen 5 is the last :(

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2012, 09:35:23 PM »
Agreed, and I think that that's their plan, cuz they're running out of ideas.
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2012, 10:00:28 PM »
they might say that those are just other forms of Kyurem, but to me they are completly Fusions to me and to more people
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2012, 08:23:45 AM »
Agreed, and I think that that's their plan, cuz they're running out of ideas.

Huh.....this is a new idea.
Might work or not,ive got my bets on not.

But still,it's a new idea,and ideas happen in chain reactions quite often.

Offline Noah_Road

• Normal Trainer
  • I can imagine 6 impossible things before breakfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2012, 12:55:05 PM »
Why do I feel like I'm the only one who is super happy that they didn't come out with "Pokemon Gray" ?

This is exactly what gen 5 is about--change from the pace we're so used to. I loved how different Black and White were and I love how this isn't a remake but a direct sequel to those amazing games. Honestly, if Gamefreak kept doing the same pattern over and over again then it would get boring. They're finally changing pace and we should be a bit more open to this. I can't wait to see how they're gonna continue on from the B/W storyline. There were so many questions left unanswered and hopefully these games will shed some light on it. This means that Pokemon as a franchise may start to grow and evolve from what we're so used to. Now I do have to admit that I'm not too fond of Kyurem's new formes. I never liked Kyurem in the first place but I know I'll get over this because I'm pretty sure these formes will be booted straight to ubers in the competative metagame as soon as they're released....so I'll never have to look at them.

Heres to Gamfreak and Pokemon showing change and evolution!

Psychic Power=Imagination+Dreams

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2012, 12:59:20 PM »
Maybe that 'Pokemon Gray' will be released later on, mixing the current game and the sequel, and maybe even an additional sequel! :P

Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see :)

I'm not super enthusiastic about BW V2, but I am impatient about it, just like every other pokemon games in fact.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2012, 04:10:36 PM »
I kinda don't like the colors on them, but I know it'll be fun and ewoirfhwjriufhnw yeah stuff like that C: so I'm getting White 2 =w=
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Deion1

• Beginning Trainer
  • Why must I chase the cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2012, 05:29:54 PM »
Im gettin black 2

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2012, 06:14:26 PM »
Why do I feel like I'm the only one who is super happy that they didn't come out with "Pokemon Gray" ?

This is exactly what gen 5 is about--change from the pace we're so used to. I loved how different Black and White were and I love how this isn't a remake but a direct sequel to those amazing games. Honestly, if Gamefreak kept doing the same pattern over and over again then it would get boring. They're finally changing pace and we should be a bit more open to this. I can't wait to see how they're gonna continue on from the B/W storyline. There were so many questions left unanswered and hopefully these games will shed some light on it. This means that Pokemon as a franchise may start to grow and evolve from what we're so used to. Now I do have to admit that I'm not too fond of Kyurem's new formes. I never liked Kyurem in the first place but I know I'll get over this because I'm pretty sure these formes will be booted straight to ubers in the competative metagame as soon as they're released....so I'll never have to look at them.

Heres to Gamfreak and Pokemon showing change and evolution!

I agree with you, im excited for this new game. I dont understand how people keep saying nintendo is running out of new ideas and every new game is crap. Well this is a completely new idea! A sequel, they have never done that before. Plus im sure new forms of pokemon.

Offline eddiedelta8

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2012, 02:23:13 AM »
maybe there will be a feature so that you can use(copy) the Pokemon from the first one so it is like a continuation
or your Pokemon get stolen and your two rivals Pokemon get stolen.

your memory of your Pokemon is gone(so are your rivals) and every 3 pokemon you find you get to pick one(like every base making a total of at least 6 bases or 7 so it replaces gyms)

(oh and the Pokemon don't remember there masters) and you are on a quest to thwart ghesists plans once again and maybe having the assistance of N
and bla bla bla bla bla bla......

either way would be cool i guess but i bet that they will make you capture pokemon from level 5 at first to level 60 at the end

now that i think about it these games might not be so bad
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo (Pokemon - The First Movie)

Offline Tristan

• Normal Trainer
  • If I was a pie, I'd be a good pie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2012, 03:23:09 AM »
Well, they have a great opportunity here to do something new, unique, and original compared to all of their past games. A sequel, and hell, there are a lot of ideas floating around about what it could be about. I just hope they actually do it, rather than remaking the games and having these two new Kyurem forms as the only real addition. I definitely like what the people defending the games have been saying, but I also understand the concept of "not getting my hopes up" with Nintendo. We can praise the possibilities of a sequel, but what if it is just another remake because "Pokemon Gray" sounded terrible? I'm just saying, my hopes aren't up too much just yet.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2012, 05:04:00 AM »
well as long as it is realy a sequel, fine by me, but the ideia of Fusion of Kyurem with Zekrom or Reshiram and calling it Forms, its bull to me... looks like a badly made ideia...
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^