Pokémon Universe > Archived

League/Ranks

(1/1)

Maquiavelus:
Sorry if someone already asked this, but I didn't found it...  :-\

I believe you guys will re-create the PokeLeague and my question is: Will you do it like in the games, the "Elite Four" mode? Or will you do like in the anime series, with tournaments? Or will you do both?

Will you rank the players? If you will, how will you do it? I mean, what will be the criteria?

(sorry for the bad English, but I'm Portuguese. Cut me some slack, ok :3 )

schindle:
1) i guess no elite 4. but, i hope so, hard modes for all gym leaders for PVE-end-game

2) i guess like in every ranking^^

wins / loses.

also kinda points you earn, so that beating an player with higher rating, you get more points then beating an player with lower rating :-)

The Fireball Kid:

--- Quote from: Maquiavelus on February 15, 2010, 05:17:54 PM ---Sorry if someone already asked this, but I didn't found it...  :-\

I believe you guys will re-create the PokeLeague and my question is: Will you do it like in the games, the "Elite Four" mode? Or will you do like in the anime series, with tournaments? Or will you do both?

Will you rank the players? If you will, how will you do it? I mean, what will be the criteria?

(sorry for the bad English, but I'm Portuguese. Cut me some slack, ok :3 )

--- End quote ---

There is something similar to the elite 4. If you read the PU story, It talks about it. With the elite four, it's going to be like the anime series where you fight in tournaments to determine your rank.

They will rank players, but I'm not sure if it's overall or just tournament based ranking.

Edit: There called the brutal 5.

ghostman50:
What we, in the Irc chat, managed to squeeze from the PU team is that there will be multiple leagues (If i remember correctly) and multiple tournaments.

Nothing is final as to whether the league tournaments will be seasonal, semi-annual etc.

There has been talks about posting a leaderboard within the PU site as well.

I'd recommend reading all (if not all, most) of the posts in the ideas/suggestions section of the forums. There are hints and clues to the PU team's plans for the near future.

Mr_Dark:
PokéLeague yeah sort of just a tournament which is held every month / 2 months / whatever.

As for ranks. Ranks will come when your player level goes up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version