* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Pokemon Soul Silver Pro Breeders  (Read 11018 times)

Offline FireDarkGuy

• Normal Trainer
  • Is this thing working?
    • View Profile
Pokemon Soul Silver Pro Breeders
« on: April 01, 2012, 12:36:49 pm »
#Erased
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 07:53:31 am by DragonOfSky »
I LOVE CHARIZARD AND UMBREON!

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Soul Silver Pro Breeders
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 04:38:02 pm »
Dude, catching a ditto isn't that hard.  It's quite easy.  It just takes a bit of time every now and then.  Because the 4% refers to the appearance rate, not capture rate.  It appears in both routes 34 and 35, so you can catch one pretty early in the game.  There is a reason that in the original silver/gold ditto appeared, right next to the brand new breeding daycare.

Offline FireDarkGuy

• Normal Trainer
  • Is this thing working?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 05:03:10 pm »
Dude, catching a ditto isn't that hard.  It's quite easy.  It just takes a bit of time every now and then.  Because the 4% refers to the appearance rate, not capture rate.  It appears in both routes 34 and 35, so you can catch one pretty early in the game.  There is a reason that in the original silver/gold ditto appeared, right next to the brand new breeding daycare.

Catching a ditto is hard for begginners. They will use Ultra Balls or balls created with Apricons, and that won't work on catching. You gotta use very low quality PokeBalls.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 06:59:56 pm »
If you make the Ditto transform into a pokemon easy to catch, it'll be easy to catch. Try making it transform into a starter pokemon and see the difficulty.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline FireDarkGuy

• Normal Trainer
  • Is this thing working?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 10:22:30 am »
You need first to Switch the easy pokemon with the Pokemon you're walking with, because Ditto will transform in the first Pokemon that will appear.
E.g:
Switch Pidgey with your walking Pokemon. Ditto appeared. It will transform in Pidgey. Pidgey has a 85% catching rate with Pokeball, 95% with a Great Ball, 100% with an Ultra Ball, 85% with a Luxury Ball but the Pokemon will be easier to catch second time you throw the Pokeball.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 10:52:08 am »
That's exactly what I was saying roughly :-\

Except that you don't need to switch it before you go into tall grass. Switching takes priority over attacking and you can just switch just before Ditto uses Transform.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 04:26:57 pm »

Catching a ditto is hard for begginners. They will use Ultra Balls or balls created with Apricons, and that won't work on catching. You gotta use very low quality PokeBalls.

What?  That makes no sense.  Ditto is pretty easy to catch.  Why would they need to use regular pokeballs.  You can catch ditto with any type of ball.  Are you trying to say that you can't catch ditto with an apricot ball or an ultra ball?  Ditto has a capture rate of 35 therefore, an ultra ball would help catch it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 05:07:20 pm »
I think he's just trying to sound smart. Ditto is really easy to catch, like Jerry said, have it transform to an easy to catch pokemon. And, over 900 pokemon traded? Pics or no proof.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline FireDarkGuy

• Normal Trainer
  • Is this thing working?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 06:04:48 pm »
I think he's just trying to sound smart. Ditto is really easy to catch, like Jerry said, have it transform to an easy to catch pokemon. And, over 900 pokemon traded? Pics or no proof.
You're who is trying to sound smart *facepalm*. I was trying to help. If you don't like this topic, you can easily shut up.

I can't take pics of EVERY pokemon I trade because:
1. Every trade I did was on my Nintendo DSi
2. Cannot waste the Camera for things like these...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 06:28:08 pm »
Ok, I was going to be nice, but this is enough. I am sick and tired of people jumping into something without looking at it from all angles, or getting any of the facts before they open their mouths, or type on a computer in this case. Allow me to show you where you were wrong, and enjoy the ride.

You claimed that ditto can only be caught with a low level pokeball. False, it's appearance rate is 4, and is easy to catch, like Bing stated. Ditto can also be caught more easily if it transforms into a pokemon with a higher catch rate, like a weedle, or caterpie, like Jerry said. You tried to change what you clearly said, which was exactly what Jerry explained, just written differently.

You claimed that you would have to take a picture of every pokemon you traded. False, you can look at your trainer card, and it tells you how many pokemon you have traded. But this can easily be faked with an AR hack device, and someone who is code savvy. All you need is one pic to prove it, but you rather make some lame excuse instead of using the one thing everyone will have on a DS pokemon game.

You're also the one who said you're not returning to PU because you were bored, and yet here you are, posting a thread that you clearly have little knowledge about.

And I'm the one trying to sound smart? If I were to find a breeder for pokemon games, I would not choose you because you clearly do not know what you're talking about, which can easily be determined as you will not know what you are doing. Do not insult my intelligence again, and have a pleasant day.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 06:31:22 pm by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 07:24:11 pm »
Where's the goggle +1 button? ???

Offline FireDarkGuy

• Normal Trainer
  • Is this thing working?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 07:47:55 pm »
Ok, I was going to be nice, but this is enough. I am sick and tired of people jumping into something without looking at it from all angles, or getting any of the facts before they open their mouths, or type on a computer in this case. Allow me to show you where you were wrong, and enjoy the ride.

You claimed that ditto can only be caught with a low level pokeball. False, it's appearance rate is 4, and is easy to catch, like Bing stated. Ditto can also be caught more easily if it transforms into a pokemon with a higher catch rate, like a weedle, or caterpie, like Jerry said. You tried to change what you clearly said, which was exactly what Jerry explained, just written differently.

You claimed that you would have to take a picture of every pokemon you traded. False, you can look at your trainer card, and it tells you how many pokemon you have traded. But this can easily be faked with an AR hack device, and someone who is code savvy. All you need is one pic to prove it, but you rather make some lame excuse instead of using the one thing everyone will have on a DS pokemon game.

You're also the one who said you're not returning to PU because you were bored, and yet here you are, posting a thread that you clearly have little knowledge about.

And I'm the one trying to sound smart? If I were to find a breeder for pokemon games, I would not choose you because you clearly do not know what you're talking about, which can easily be determined as you will not know what you are doing. Do not insult my intelligence again, and have a pleasant day.

Cool story bro  ;D
You're right. But only 2 things are false:
1. I didn't know my Trainer Card shows all my trades.
2. I sometimes don't have time to think about what I am saying and I just press the blue button called "Post" cuz' it's little and it's funny  ;D

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 07:55:02 pm »
What he said isn't false at all. The fact that you don't know that you have to double check your post (the preview button is there for that, you know?) and that you don't know there's the number of traded pokemon in your trainer card is YOUR problem and your responsibility. It's there in the game and if you don't know, then it's not other people's duty to tell you it's there.

Nothing is false with his statements, but yours are totally wrong.

Offline FireDarkGuy

• Normal Trainer
  • Is this thing working?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 08:20:17 pm »
What he said isn't false at all. The fact that you don't know that you have to double check your post (the preview button is there for that, you know?) and that you don't know there's the number of traded pokemon in your trainer card is YOUR problem and your responsibility. It's there in the game and if you don't know, then it's not other people's duty to tell you it's there.

Nothing is false with his statements, but yours are totally wrong.

Lemme ask you something: his = me and yours = Cortex or his = Cortex and yours = me?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 08:21:50 pm »
I'm address the post directly above mine if I don't quote.

That's a forum etiquette.

EDIT: typo: change 'address' to 'addressing' when you read it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:08:25 am by Jerry »