* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 254452 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #210 on: April 22, 2012, 12:57:10 AM »
Bio-You mad?

me-no but very close.

I pick up the head and walk up to Hojo,

me-for the 17 birthdays I've missed

I tossed it to him. I walk up to the body of the dead cyclops and absorb all remaining life energy.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 22, 2012, 12:58:53 AM »
Apparently, you passed out after using up all that energy. You get up, brush all the dust off your clothes and peer over your shoulder to make sure Hojo's okay. He's leaned up against a wall with a hammer, so you assume he's fine.

You make your way over to the Cyclops carcass, where Jake is covered in... well... carcass.

You think about putting on your best troll face, but you decide against it. Instead, you stretch a bit and say, Well, that was easy.

Then Jake chunks the Cyclops head at Hojo. For some reason, you find a flying head to be quite humorous.

Ok, I just woke up from loss of power, so I have a question. Can someone explain to me whats even happening right now?

You glance over at a somewhat fearful looking kid. You're really not sure when he got here.

We're in Mount Etna trying to fight our way out.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:04:07 AM by dreadknight »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 22, 2012, 01:02:16 AM »
My cousin picked up the head, and walked to me.

For the 17 birthdays I missed.

He tossed it at me, which I barely dodged, and went over to the Cyclops corpse to absorb more energy. I was tempted to throw my hammer at him and go 'And this is for how many I missed!'. But then I remembered I ran out of power and instead went.

Ha ha, very funny...
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 22, 2012, 01:03:52 AM »
I watched as things calmed down. I swallowed a chuckle when the cyclops head landed on Jake.
Can someone explain to me whats even happening right now?
I turned to the new kid.
Put simply, a jailbreak. We just ran into a few monsters. It happens, when you're trying to get out of the Titans main dungeon.
I watched as Bio innocently asked Jake if he was mad, and then puked. Jake tossed the head to the laughing Hojo.
I snorted.
Em...As amusing as this is, if everyone else is in okay condition, we should probably keep moving.
I moved over to Bio.
Hey, you okay...? I know it's scary when you're in the middle of a fight like that. And seeing something dead in front of you, even a monster, can make someone inexperienced sick. It'll be best if we just get outside, get away from here.
I held out a hand to help him up.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #214 on: April 22, 2012, 01:06:30 AM »
He happily took Ayara's hand, but the moment he was up, Bio dashed quickly over to the other boy, the one from earlier, with the hood.
Are you okay? THanks for the distractions~
He held out his hand, and it quivered slightly from weakness.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:08:31 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 22, 2012, 01:07:15 AM »
Ok, I just woke up from loss of power, so I have a question. Can someone explain to me whats even happening right now?

lokking over Warren saw Efialte awake and he seemed to be petting a wolf, Warren thought for a second and then communicated

While we had an arguement and i got mauled by a giant club I think that sums it up.

Warren then focused and turned his daggers back into a necklace and then looked back at the group and said

I'm going off to search for the exit solo, I'll project what I see so you all know whats going on and return when I find it.

Without waiting for a response he whirled around and took off down a hallway. After running for several minutes he realized the reek of the minotaur and cyclops were getting stronger, speeding up he came up on a bolted door that he knew the monsters must have been guarding. deciding to search it he summoned his daggers and picked the lock, one of the many skills he learned then walked in the room and saw a coffin , he then was hit with the strange urge to communicate with it reaching out with his mind he found the body inside the coffin had a conscious mind. The instant his mind toch the body a green mist filled the room and he heard the words chanted in his head

To finally finish the immortal war you must travel where no mortal can.
search in the depths of the darkest pit and stop the rising of the parents.
The throne of time awaits you there to see if you are worthy
hurry up and travel there and so one can lose his life

Warrens eye widened when he realized he had just stumbled upon the lost oracle. He projected the prophecy to the other then set off to find them.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 02:07:21 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 22, 2012, 01:11:00 AM »
The picture of a coffin and a poem ( lol you repeated the end of line 3 and 4 ) I got nervous, I didn't even know that existed ( whatever it is ) I resisted the urge to follow Warren.

me-Keep together people.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #217 on: April 22, 2012, 01:12:56 AM »
Warren projected into our minds... a poem. What the heck? I mean, I love poetry as much as the next person, but it seemed a little weird...

Keep together people.
Wasn't planning on going anywhere.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 22, 2012, 01:14:32 AM »
me-I know, I was.

I ran down the corridor, the way Warren went. Nearing the place I saw in his mind.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 22, 2012, 01:15:36 AM »
The image of a coffin/sarcophagus and a strange voice reciting an ancient message fills your mind. It kinda creeps you out, really.

That's... odd.

Jake suddenly starts running down a corridor.

Hey! Wait up! you yell.

You sigh and shake your head. You turn around and face everyone else. So, what now?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:18:42 AM by dreadknight »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 22, 2012, 01:16:59 AM »
Warren projected some sort of prophecy into our minds, and I started to wonder.

The immortal war... does it mean the war we're in now?

I went back to leaning against the wall.

I have a feeling something big is about to happen.

Then my cousin ran to the corridor, I was about to go and stop him, but changed my mind, and just decided to meditate and gather some of my energy back.
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 22, 2012, 01:18:19 AM »
Warren ran off to scout, promising to project what he saw to us. After only a minute or two, an image of a coffin, and the words of a message came across the link. For some reason, they gave me a bad feeling. They felt like something eerie, something ancient-something not to be trifled with.
I looked up as Jake started running off the way Warren went.
You better know what you're doing.
That place seems....ancient. Dangerous. I don't think you guys should stay there for any longer than necessary.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 22, 2012, 01:19:08 AM »
Efialtes takes the hand of the other boy and stands up.Thanks.

a few seconds later efialtes see's the poem, he then had a stunned look on his face, though, not like anyone could see his face, he was back to casting the small shadow over his face.

...Ok, everyone else see's this right? its not just me? I'm not going crazy?

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #223 on: April 22, 2012, 01:20:34 AM »
Bio shuddered a bit at the poem. It was eerie, like the things you'd hear in a nightmare. The sarcophagus scared him even more.
Keep together, People.
Wasn't planning on leaving.
Before Bio could even say anything, Jake was off, running.The demigod clung close to Quinn, Ayara, and Efialte. He wasn't too sure what was going on, but at least they were all clueless together.
...Ok, everyone else see's this right? its not just me? I'm not going crazy?
I saw it too...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #224 on: April 22, 2012, 01:21:07 AM »
Jake and Quinn start running down the hallway and I decide I probably shouldn't follow, since I'm still tired from the battle. So I sit against the wall and think about what the poem could've meant.