* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 90603 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2012, 05:41:18 AM »
Out of nowhere, a bottle of some sort flew and broke on one of the zombies heads. A putrid smelling liquid covered him, and all the other zombies went berserk, ignoring the survives, and tearing the zombie to shreds. Whoever threw it didn't make themselves known, and were gone in a flash.

(Meanwhile, back at Al's)

Tanu should have found the last book by now. Any minute now, he should be scrambling up the ladder.

Al sat patiently, reading a new book this time, which happened to be a children's book by Dr. Suess.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2012, 05:56:33 AM »
Stopping his spade mid swing he noticed all the other zombies attacking one zombie with some kind of liquid on its head glancing over at lance he whispered

lets get out of here while we can i'm heading back to the library to retrieve the last book I owe Al you guys should probably head to also its safest.

then turning around he ran full speed away from the forest and after about te minutes and after ten minutes Jew stopped in front of the Library to and walked in. There was still three zombies left in the library he quickly dispatched all three with blows to the head. Then walked up to another bookshelf and began to check it for Also book

~check bookshelf~

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2012, 06:07:53 AM »
~check bookshelf~
2x heads, 1x tails

On the center shelf is a book called "Cooking with gas-Propane edition." It contains many recipes for grilling, and a few hints on how propane is used. On the back cover is a picture of a woman standing next to a grill, and in the background is a haunting image of what appears to be a zombie. Page 47 is bookmarked as well, though it's just a cheeseburger recipe.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2012, 06:15:04 AM »
"lets get out of here while we can i'm heading back to the library to retrieve the last book I owe Al you guys should probably head to also its safest."

Standing back up I notice a green bottle fly over head and hit one of the zombies.
 "They seem to be attracted to whatever that stuff is."
"Thank you for the help kind sir, I really would advise coming back the way you came unless you really wanna keep running from these guys when they are done with that zombie."

Quickly starts running towards downtown following the road. "Someone told me that Al's shop is just on the other side of downtown as long as I follow this road."

Several miles down the road he comes to a house with a rope hanging down the side...."This has to be it."

When Tiren gets to the top he sees a rather strong looking man reading a child's book. *Raises eyebrow*
"Hi, Are you Al?" "If so I need to do some business with you."

*sets down the 3 bladed hunting knife next to him* *whispers to himself*"I still have 4 bottles of water....erm 3." *takes one out and drinks it* "yea way too much running today."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:49:35 PM by nightshade06 »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2012, 06:24:42 AM »
Picking up and dusting off the book he threw it in the backpack with the other two and set off for Al's with the last book he wanted. Setting off at a brisk jog he saw a few zombies lurking in the shadows and decided to take them out so them out before someone got hurt.

Here zombies come and get me

Tanu watched as they charged and the delivered a swift blow with his spade to the first ones neck. The next one jumped at him and knocked his spade  out of his hands , quickly drawing his hedge clippers he sliced its head off and then wheeled around to face the last one, as he stabbed at it his hand slipped and he dropped the slippers with a loud clattering sound, Tzu desperately kicked the zombie head clean off its shoulders,and bent down to pick up his weapons after retrieving his spade and clipping his hedge slippers back on his belt he heard a roar and realized he must have made to much noise and attracted s bullish horde of zombies. Running as fast as he could He saw Al's place come into view running that much faster he swung  blindly behind him and was satisfied when felt it connect with a zombies head. Reaching  the ladder Al put up he hopped onto it climbed to the top and said

Al i'm back ,and quick question do you think I have a habit of attracting.zombies
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:26:14 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2012, 06:30:38 AM »
"Al I'm back ,and quick question do you think I have a habit of attracting.zombies?"

Noticing the voice behind. *turns*

"Oh hey! Never got to thank you for the help earlier!"

"My name is Tiren....Tiren Slaughter." "Just made it back here moments before you, Glad to see you are ok too." "Talk about lucky we where from that random person I would have to say."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2012, 06:38:02 AM »
Oh hey! Never got to thank you for the help earlier!"

"My name is Tiren....Tiren Slaughter." "Just made it back here moments before you, Glad to see you are ok too." "Talk about lucky we where from that random person I would have to say."

Noticing the man he now knows as Tiren is on the roof he puts out his hand for Tiren to shake and says

Glad to help, but even with my help I was sure we were goners until that stranger showed up and threw the bile on that one zombie.

Looking down on the ground  he notices the knife picks it up and hands it back to Tiren

I assume you were attempting sell that for food but there is no need to.

He then scrambles in his backpack pulls out the three books puts them on the ground and then says

Eat this

Pulling out a two bottles of water and two sandwiches he retrieved from the supermarket earlier he handed Tiren one sandwich and one bottle of water.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:10:58 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2012, 06:48:27 AM »
"Glad to help, but even with my help I was sure we were goners until that stranger showed up and threw the bile on that one zombie."
"Eat this"

"Well thank you, Don't really need the water but the food is welcomed!" "Ate my last can of beans a while back." "Which reminds me I prolly should take inventory of what I have at this moment before conducting business." "heh"

*thinks to himself to put an inventory amount in his head to know what he has*

Inventory
Wakizashi, Swiss army knife, 3 bottles of water, and this hunting knife

Sighs...."oh yea I am supposed to be picking up something special from AL."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2012, 06:54:08 AM »
About that hunting knife I was wondering if you'd like to trade for it, I could give you this spade, this pair of hedge clipperes or some more food.

He then showed him each item one by one. then looked at Al and said

Old man, would you please put your fairytales away.

Then glanced back at Tiren and said

So what do you think about trading

He then lifted his sandwich to his mouth ,took a bite opened his water took a drink. then stared at Tiren waiting for his answer.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2012, 07:06:18 AM »
"Bring in the tested employees.  It's time to see if they're worthy or joining us."

A group of twenty employees walked into the room.

"Are you prepared for the final trial?  Do you understand the risk and reward?  The reward, you get to become one of my personal trusted employees.  The risk, well...  You could die.  Actually, at least fifteen of you will die..  Down below is a maze, built by the elite for the elite.  A few flesh eaters walk the halls but."

Stew paused for a second and looked each person in the eye.

"You are the real threats.  Because each of you has been given a badge of honor.  You must leave the maze with three or more badges to qualify for the position.  Which I remind you is guaranteed safety and food for you and your families, as long as you serve me.  Is this understood?"

[In unison] "Yes sir!"

"Good, my trusted employees will now take you to your starting positions.  You may use any weapons found in the maze and you will each be given a small pocket knife to start.  Now go.  Prove your worth."

The people walked off following the trusted employees.  Stew cringed a bit as they walked away.  He didn't like killing his own employees- not for his conciseness's sake.  He didn't like killing his own employees because of the unease it created but, it was the best tested way to ensure his private guard was the best of the best.

"The employees always seem to get nervous when this test rolls around.  Maybe I'll be a bit loose on the alcohol stores tonight.  Give them something to cheer about."

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2012, 05:31:56 PM »
I was lying on one of the beach chairs having a blast, so far no zombies had disturbed my precious time here but I still haven't gotten a tan yet. I wonder what's at the beach bar, I certainly could use a few drinks. I got up lazily and walked over to one of the buildings on the outskirts of the beach, an occasional faint screech was heard but I didn't mind. I approached the door and opened it quietly.

me-Anybody here?

~Looks for zombies or survivors~
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2012, 10:18:30 PM »
"So what do you think about trading"

"Yea, sorry I am going to have to decline."

"For one I don't even know what this thing is worth. I just found it in the forest hidden in a cabin."

"I haven't even tested it out just for the fact it terrifies me that it is such a short weapon with no protection vs zombies."

"The way I see it is. What if you punch a zombie with this thing and miss his throat and hit his mouth and his teeth pierces your skin on your fingers."

"Either A you would cut your hand off to keep from changing into a zombie or B get infected."

"I for one wouldn't like either of those."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2012, 12:13:18 AM »
~Looks for zombies or survivors~

3x tails- critical fail

The bar is host to 3 zombies who have a corpse under them, and are feeding on. They stop when they hear someone new food coming in, and let out a roar. The corpse also rises, and joins in the frenzy, heading for the party boy.

@Blades and nightshade

Al was startled a bit. He didn;t even hear anyone come up the ladder.

My apologies. Follow me. And Tanu, these childrens books are the reason I can come up with most of the things I come up with.

He closed the book, and set it down next to "A tale of two cities," and went into his shop, taking his place behind the counter.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2012, 12:20:51 AM »
My apologies. Follow me. And Tanu, these childrens books are the reason I can come up with most of the things I come up with.

Tanu looked at him and laughed then responded

Yeah whatever you old fogie, You just enjoy them and you know it.

Tanu then followed Al into the place behind the counter and said

Do ya know what kind of hell I went through to get these? I was attacked three times and the third time it was a horde of zombies that chased me right into another horde of damn zombies.

That being said Tanu dug in his backpack and pulled out the three books placing them on the counter then asked.

This pair of hedgeclipers isn't my style neither is this spade so I was wondering do you have anything that resembles in axe in the slightest I could trade these two weapons for?

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2012, 12:38:34 AM »
I peeped through the door to find 4 zombies having a tasty meal, oh great, just my luck. I ran as fast as I could away from the building, I ran for the sea. Just have to get deep enough for the zombies not to follow, one of the zombies grabbed my shirt but I pulled it off just in time. My feet pounded the water making splashes, a red trail of blood was left where I stepped. My foot stung as salt went through an opening in my foot. Was I bitten? I jumped into the deep water and swam with vigour. The zombies couldn't follow me through the water but they stay at shore.

me-Hahahaha too slow!

I went under water to look at my foot. Thank goodness it was cut on a piece of glass outside the bar. When I came to surface the zombies were still waiting.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man