* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Poke-Art Artist  (Read 5667 times)

Offline Banuk

• New Trainer
  • I'M NEW! BE NICE!
    • View Profile
Poke-Art Artist
« on: May 06, 2012, 08:49:30 PM »
Hi guys,

found your Forum couple days ago.
Back to the Topic, I am one way or another some kind of an Artist and searched for a Topic where I can find out what is going on right now in the Art Section and because I did not found a good Topic so I made this one.

First of all i wanted to know If you guys are still working on the Pokemon ?

Second, You guys probably have by now many styles for the buildings, but the question is do you still need some kind of special style, for example for a village in the rocks ?

And Third do you need help ? I really found just one Topic for the organisation of an Artist grp. And that was kind of ... short.

At least some info about me:
-2 years drawing exp (Art: realistic Manga)
-Last Project is an 2 meter x 2 meter Naruto Character (it is on my wall, but not coloured yet so do not ask about pics)

And thats it. If u like some help or have answers for me Reply.

Greetz

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: Poke-Art Artist
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 10:01:25 PM »
Yuppers! In fact, we have quite a few of the Pokemon designed, and ready for testing! Check here---> http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,3795.0.html
And, last time I checked, we were also working on some buildings, and thinkgs such as a Black Market, ETC. I'm pretty sure the founders would really appreciate any help they can get, as long as you're somewhat active.
Actually, we have Cortex, the founder of my guild, and in his signature, is the epic red shiny button. It answers the most FAQ here--->http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,4268.0.html
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr_Dark

• PU God
  • Administrator
  • Senior Trainer
  • QQ
    • View Profile
    • Dark Productions
Re: Poke-Art Artist
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 10:39:07 PM »
Hi guys,

found your Forum couple days ago.
Back to the Topic, I am one way or another some kind of an Artist and searched for a Topic where I can find out what is going on right now in the Art Section and because I did not found a good Topic so I made this one.

First of all i wanted to know If you guys are still working on the Pokemon ?
Yes we are.

Second, You guys probably have by now many styles for the buildings, but the question is do you still need some kind of special style, for example for a village in the rocks ?
We're trying to make every town/city different.

And Third do you need help ? I really found just one Topic for the organisation of an Artist grp. And that was kind of ... short.

At least some info about me:
-2 years drawing exp (Art: realistic Manga)
-Last Project is an 2 meter x 2 meter Naruto Character (it is on my wall, but not coloured yet so do not ask about pics)

And thats it. If u like some help or have answers for me Reply.

Greetz
Actually, we really do. We've been looking for skilled and motivated pixel artists for a while, but no luck.
If you're interested in joining our team, please join our IRC channel (chat in the top menu) so we can have a little chat. This is also our main way of communication, so be sure to get used to it ;)
IRC: #pokemon-universe @ Rizon.net

!!PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT A SUBJECT WILL NOT BE READ!!

Quote from: Frenchfry545
That settles it. I'm starting a new religion. It's called "Misterdarkism".