* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Elemental Elites  (Read 570066 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Elemental Elites
« Reply #1020 on: December 09, 2013, 07:31:04 PM »
Uhh, nope, I don't have it downloaded/installed yet :s But that shouldn't be too hard, right? o.o
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: December 09, 2013, 07:35:54 PM »
You have no idea Jerry
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: December 09, 2013, 07:56:01 PM »
No idea of how hard it is or how easy it is? I don't understand! D:
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: December 09, 2013, 08:22:08 PM »
Yeah, my bad on the misspells. I knew I misspelled several of them, but forgot to fix. And downloading PO is not hard at all.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: December 09, 2013, 08:26:10 PM »
Exactly Jerry! And you never will >8'E
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: December 09, 2013, 08:47:30 PM »
Okay, I won't try to understand your posts ever then. That way, I won't have to try to understand them.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: December 10, 2013, 01:32:21 AM »
Thanks, Jerry. We would like to have you in the event. :)
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: December 12, 2013, 09:48:43 PM »
Uhh could I join this event? It seems like its going to be a lot of fun plus I get to try some new pokes that I originally wouldn't think of using.

EDIT: Could I also suggest Sudowoodo as a christmas tree?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 10:00:07 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: December 12, 2013, 11:34:27 PM »
Of course you can, lubbies. Roloc can add you to the list whenever he gets on. As for Sudowoodo, the answer will have to be no, as all pokemon have already been announced for the contest. There are plenty more moveset, ability, and item limitations though. In fact, we may just see another one very soon.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: December 13, 2013, 02:31:32 AM »
Added you to the list, lubbies. :)
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: December 14, 2013, 08:29:22 PM »
The testing phase for the contest begins in less than a week, so it is time to roll out another limitation!

Snowflake: Cryogonal. If used, it must know the move Hail. It can also only learn Ice type and other non-damaging moves. Cannot learn any moves that only inflict status effects.

EDIT: New restrictions! The rest will either be announced tomorrow or Friday, the start of the first phase of the contest.

The Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future: Golurk, Gengar, AND Dusknoir. If you want any of them, all three must be on your team. All of them must know at least one ghost type move, and one of them can learn ONLY ghost type moves.

Church Bells: Bronzong OR Chimecho. You can only use one of these pokemon, if any. If used, it must know Round, and cannot learn any ghost type moves.

The Grinch/Scrooge: Cacturne OR Grumpig. Too much of a bad attitude would ruin Christmas, so you can only have one of these pokemon, should you choose to have either of them. Cacturne must learn Growth or Thief, but cannot have Sunny Day. Grumpig, on the other hand, must know the move Rest.

Santa's Elves: Sableye, Whimsicott, or Clefable, you may only have one of these, if you want any, but other than that, there are no restrictions!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 10:21:50 PM by foodonfloor »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: December 19, 2013, 05:05:30 PM »
Cool. Will add them later
Damage Calculator

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: December 19, 2013, 11:27:01 PM »
Ok, time for the final restrictions. Because of time zone differences, you can start building and testing your teams now, and can do so until the end of December 23. By December 23, I will need a final copy of your team sent to me as an export, in text, and at that point no changes will be able to be made to your team. If you have a problem with the scheduling of those dates, PM me, and we may be able to work something out.

Christmas Tree and Decorations: Abomasnow OR Torterra AND Sylveon OR Starmie, You must either choose Abomasnow or Torterra to represent your tree, and either Sylveon or Starmie to represent the decorations on star. If used, Abomasnow must learn Natural Gift, and Torterra must learn Synthesis. As an alternative, you can remove this restriction by having them not hold an item instead. Sylveon must learn both Charm and Dazzling Gleam, and Starmie must learn Dazzling Gleam, but cannot learn Recover.

An Elegant Side of Christmas: Smeargle, Swanna or Gardevoir, you can only have 1 on your team if you want either of them. Smeargle must learn Magic Coat, Swanna must learn Feather Dance, and Gardevoir must learn Captivate.

Reindeer: Stantler OR Winter Sawsbuck, you cannot use both. For the sake of Christmas spirit, it must also be male and named after one of the reindeer that pulls Santa's sleigh. No matter which you choose, it must learn Double Team. Additionally, Stantler must learn Me First, and Sawsbuck must learn Camouflage.

Christmas Carolers: Seismitoad, Chatot, AND Swoobat. If you have any of them, you must have all of them. They must all learn round. Also, two of these restrictions must also be added: Chatot must learn Synchronoise, Seimitoad must learn Echoed Voice, and Swoobat must learn Attract.

So, there you have it, all of the restrictions have been announced, and phase 1 of the competition is now underway!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: December 20, 2013, 03:51:33 AM »
Okay, the first post has been edited. Good luck everyone and have fun with the event. :D

And no cheating! What would be the fun in that anyway? xD
Damage Calculator

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: December 22, 2013, 07:07:25 PM »
Friendly reminder:The last day to make any edits to your team is tomorrow! Also, that means that I need an export of your team sent to me by tomorrow night as well.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100