* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Elemental Elites  (Read 539937 times)

Offline WeavileKing

• New Trainer
  • Weavile use FLY!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Elemental Elites
« Reply #375 on: July 03, 2012, 02:48:40 am »
I was wondering if you guys are still accepting new trainers.

If you guys are, i would like to be an ice type Elemental.

Thanks

WeavileKing

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 03, 2012, 03:40:27 am »
I'm doing other stuff... and I lost the spreadsheet where I kept a list of all the tweaked pokemon... I'll have to find some day to re-populate it... so until then, I'll be doing other stuff.

O.o What?

Thanks

WeavileKing

Welcome to the guild, WeavileKing!
I've added you to the members list in the first post. :)

You should come join us on the Balance server if you ever get the chance.

How to play on the balance server
Available Pokemon
In Testing Pokemon
Balance Server Rules
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 03, 2012, 07:49:36 am »
I'm doing other stuff... and I lost the spreadsheet where I kept a list of all the tweaked pokemon... I'll have to find some day to re-populate it... so until then, I'll be doing other stuff.

O.o What?

Thanks

WeavileKing

Welcome to the guild, WeavileKing!
I've added you to the members list in the first post. :)

You should come join us on the Balance server if you ever get the chance.

How to play on the balance server
Available Pokemon
In Testing Pokemon
Balance Server Rules

For the sake of not having to keep doing the "Hi, welcome, this is PO and our server" is it not listed anywhere under the 'New Trainer'/ 'Welcome' topics anywhere?

I kinda feel Roloc here has to keep taking the effort when it should be there to be easier for everybody
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 03, 2012, 08:20:30 am »
Its on the balance part of the forums.

I only say it to our new guild members and I don't mind saying it. Makes our new guildies feel more welcome and will let them get to know their guild mates better on a live chat while testing out the balanced pokemon instead of over the forums.
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 03, 2012, 05:50:52 pm »
I beat shadow for ice elite 2-0 today, he can confirm it won't be on today so later.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 03, 2012, 06:16:32 pm »
I beat shadow for ice elite 2-0 today, he can confirm it won't be on today so later.
Congrats The-Blades-Slave! =w=
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 03, 2012, 06:38:57 pm »

O.o What?

Oh, stuff happens... I was keeping a spreadsheet where there was the information about the Pokemon whose stats/abilities have been changed, whose stats/abilities haven't been changed and those not balanced yet by the Balance Team. Sort of a way to quickly get a full list of available Pokemon to play on the balanced server.

And I lost it after accidentally forcing my laptop to shut down and saved another (equally important) spreadsheet instead onto that spreadsheet, so there was no undo possible.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 03, 2012, 06:40:48 pm »
Is there anyone with a mono-fire team available right now?  I'd like to test my new anti-fire-fire team.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 04, 2012, 03:45:46 am »
Congo rats, The-Blades-slave!

I have updated the first post.

O.o What?

Oh, stuff happens... I was keeping a spreadsheet where there was the information about the Pokemon whose stats/abilities have been changed, whose stats/abilities haven't been changed and those not balanced yet by the Balance Team. Sort of a way to quickly get a full list of available Pokemon to play on the balanced server.

And I lost it after accidentally forcing my laptop to shut down and saved another (equally important) spreadsheet instead onto that spreadsheet, so there was no undo possible.

ohh thats actually quite nice. I hope you get it back into working order. :)
Damage Calculator

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 04, 2012, 07:14:03 am »
Is there anyone with a mono-fire team available right now?  I'd like to test my new anti-fire-fire team.

I've heard of fighting fire with fire, but Bing here has gone a step beyond that. Well done sir, well done.
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline Flynt

• Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 04, 2012, 10:19:12 am »
i have an anti fire.just tell me at what time you are online.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 11, 2012, 07:51:44 pm »

I've heard of fighting fire with fire, but Bing here has gone a step beyond that. Well done sir, well done.

I think a few of us have done this. I know I have two different anti-bug bug teams. It works out nice that there are so many bug/flying types and of course theres one bug/fire type and a few bug/rock types. It's nice when your type can counter itself so well XD
Damage Calculator

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 12, 2012, 03:17:44 am »
Yeah. Water is actually one of the biggest problems with water teams, unless the team is packing ludicolo and/or lanturn. Foruntaly the things they're weak against can be a bit dicey since grass and dragoin are weak to ice and most electric tyoes aren't eager to switch into a powerful water attack.

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 12, 2012, 08:08:29 am »

I think a few of us have done this. I know I have two different anti-bug bug teams. It works out nice that there are so many bug/flying types and of course theres one bug/fire type and a few bug/rock types. It's nice when your type can counter itself so well XD

I meant literally in fighting Fire with Fire, he went beyond and is fighting Fire with Fire that has a twist to it. It's like watching something catch fire and it turns into water instead. Alchemy, for the win.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 12, 2012, 08:11:48 am »

I meant literally in fighting Fire with Fire, he went beyond and is fighting Fire with Fire that has a twist to it. It's like watching something catch fire and it turns into water instead. Alchemy, for the win.
Fire types have different moves... Not just all fire... He's not literally telling his Infernape to kill some charizard with firepunch... ._. would use thunderpunch and stuff... Hey how are you? C:
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein