* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Elemental Elites  (Read 539119 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Elemental Elites
« Reply #615 on: January 23, 2013, 06:16:34 am »
Trick rooms is pretty easy for me. I try to have a variety of pokemon on my team, and have them ready to absorb attacks, and hit hard with sash (Weavile) or capitalize on flinching and priority (Delibird.)

And even if I dislike walls, with a passion, they aren't cheap in my book. Sometimes something just can't pull of hitting hard, so they stall out.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 23, 2013, 09:48:54 pm »
i carry mix atkrs so switch at ur own risk. I find it better to lose to tr and beat everything else.I use fast walls4eva

Thats quite alright. You carrying mix attackers makes it a bit easier for me to switch. See, when a pokemon is a mixed attacker it doesn't have it's maximum damage output to either physical or special, it's mixed into both which means it's safer for me to switch as I won't take as much damage as I would if it was a dedicated physical attacker or special attacker. What it also means is that you won't be able to run adamant or modest on your mixed attacking pokemon. You will either have to lower defense, special defense or speed. Either of which benefits me greatly. Having mixed attacking pokemon works wonders and can be a great addition to any team. But they come at a cost to the user as well. :)

This has been competitive play 104. Thanks for reading. :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 10:07:19 am by Jerry »
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: January 23, 2013, 10:45:15 pm »
Deadae, how would mix attackers stop Weavile or Delibird? They have as much a chance to knock out Weavile/Delibird as a special or physical attacker, if not a worse chance by doing less.

Roloc did already say this though, so...

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: January 24, 2013, 08:05:04 pm »
300atk 250spcl atk sweep. Dnite max spd  304atk/289sa drush frblst e.s. hricn switch pleaz he will take weav too ohko
Who let you back it? and Deadae,you must not know Pokemon, Dragonite isn't the strongest Pokemon out there, swords dance on Weavile you attack, he has a sash, and and ice shard to the face, and fireblast, dragon rush and hurricane have a chance to miss, your Dragonite would be destroyed, go play with some dolls or something easier for you to understand C:

Skarmory lead Spikes focus sash out. Sword dance and then ko is how it would go wide lens
Get off the internet!

How did i offend you. I did not do what i was accused of. Grace please
It's just you, assuming you could beat anyone by typing out what moves you'd use on a Pokemon to OHKO it, you've lost to almost everyone Deadae, it's annoying, you can't know that your Dragonite will OHKO his Weavile, you haven't battled it, I've battled with you before and I've won way more times than I've lost, your "Strategies" are so common, everyone knows how to get around them.

u beat me 3 times iv whooped u every day weve battled save one. 4 ppl on this site beat me constantly chad 1nc.
Deadae, the only reason you did beat me, is after I beat you 2-3 times in a row, then you go offline for about 30 minutes to 1 hour to make a team to beat the team I had, like add all grass type moves and electric moves to beat the water types I had and priority moves to finish them if they had sashes, that's what you do, then you log off feeling like a champ, stick to main PO, because PU balance server isn't for you, whining about a Butterfree beating Garchomp, come on now, it's just a game, and I know there's more than 4 people, because you aren't that good at all, it's just something your poor little mind made up to make you feel better about yourself C:

I have never in my life switchd my team to beat one person. U my dear beat me so i made changes 4 every1 not u.

I wasnt gonna say it but the time u beat me i didnt use pu pokemon i wanted u to win becuz i was leavn 4 yin yang

« Last Edit: 24 January 2013, 23:28:35 by deadae »
Yes, you did make changes, but after battling every other person and lost. C:

I am done arguing. Im sry i wnt act so confident bcuz i do lose alot but who dnt its a game of luck and strategy.Sry miz
Yep.

My team skarmory, lead. salamence, ph sweeper. dragonite, mix atkr. swellow, r.k. gliscor, phwall. pidgeot spclwall.
Why do you keep posting your teams on this thread, you're not in this guild ._.

When i get a laptop i was gonna join... If it werent for me no1 would b in any guild back track and see
Then we would of made a guild, a guild of epicness and dinosaurs.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 10:22:15 am by Miss Wednesday »
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Ursaring

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: January 24, 2013, 11:57:16 pm »
My team skarmory, lead. salamence, ph sweeper. dragonite, mix atkr. swellow, r.k. gliscor, phwall. pidgeot spclwall.
Why do you keep posting your teams on this thread, you're not in this guild ._.

jajajaja

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: January 25, 2013, 12:35:38 am »
Sorry to intrude, but,

...If it werent for me no1 would b in any guild back track and see

You had nothing to do with the Knights, so this is a lie. I even "backtracked" to double check.

Offline Ursaring

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: January 25, 2013, 12:40:16 am »
I think we should probly all just worship deadae ,and call it a day? I have serous doubts about your last statement.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 25, 2013, 12:42:34 am »
Sorry to intrude, but,

...If it werent for me no1 would b in any guild back track and see

You had nothing to do with the Knights, so this is a lie. I even "backtracked" to double check.
Lmao, You're not intruding, and Deadae, just because you came up with E.E. doesn't mean you made it great, it was the people that are in it and you're NOT IN IT, you'd be an awful leader, and most of the time you don't know what you're talking about.

I was never the guilds leader ee was the 1st guild. U have an excellent leader bcuz i know im not a leader n chose chad
Blah blah, blah blah blah blah, and blah blah blah? also I blah blah you and blah blah, and I wanna chansey your blah blah because for chansey sake, blah blah with everyone! =w=

I wasnt gonna say it but the time u beat me i didnt use pu pokemon i wanted u to win becuz i was leavn 4 yin yang
And When I joined you were already in the yin yang,  just shut up xD lmfao
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 10:14:16 am by Jerry »
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Ursaring

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 25, 2013, 12:55:24 am »
I was never the guilds leader ee was the 1st guild. U have an excellent leader bcuz i know im not a leader n chose chad

Aren't you ying yang's guild leader? By the way it is very hard to understand you , its not spelling just the way you made your sentences. They jump from idea to idea pretty quickly  without a comma or anything.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: January 25, 2013, 01:45:43 am »
Sry. Yin yang was zoro's guild, i made it to help noobs. I left ee bcuz i felt i could beat noah and roloc without mono.
But you're not in this guild anymore, shoo fly shoo ._.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 25, 2013, 02:00:14 am »
Sry. Yin yang was zoro's guild, i made it to help noobs. I left ee bcuz i felt i could beat noah and roloc without mono.

I left ee bcuz i felt i could beat noah and roloc without mono.

i could beat noah and roloc without mono.

This made me chuckle.
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 25, 2013, 02:03:01 am »
Makes me want to rape Roloc.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 25, 2013, 02:05:36 am »
You can't rape the willing. xD
Damage Calculator

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 25, 2013, 02:07:47 am »
You can't rape the willing. xD

Ok miz i wont bother anyone else on this site. Sry 4 the trouble i caused.

I did it... C:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 10:15:22 am by Jerry »

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 26, 2013, 07:12:35 pm »