* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] GENERIC POKEMON RP!...or is it?  (Read 67201 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] GENERIC POKEMON RP!...or is it?
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2012, 09:11:52 PM »
I look at him.

me-First off, I decide what and where I wanna go, second, what's up with your very stupid accent?

My bird lands on my shoulder.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2012, 09:20:11 PM »
I shrug,

me-I just... Got here.

My stomach grumbles and I moan.

me-I'm going to go get something to eat.

I set off into town.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2012, 09:54:19 PM »
I count my fingers

me-Give or take a day.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2012, 10:47:13 PM »
After The Oak talked to the Kitty boy, he wen't into red's house, With collette following him only to see that he was punched in the face. Moments passed and Oak was back on his feet.

Oak- oh dear. I'm getting too old for this. By the way, young lady, Take these pokeballs and start your journey.

OBTAINED 5 POKEBALLS.(Music plays)

Collette- What the heck? oh well. thanks for the pokeballs.

Collette left the house to go to route 1. once she got there, a pidgey was encountered.

Collette-Ready, budew?

Budew jumped off her head and used Extrasensory  on the pidgey, flinching it. Budew then used absorb to make it a littke bit weaker. The pidgey used a Gust to blow Budew away. Collette then took out a poke ball and walked up to the bird. it was pretty weakened, so it couldn't attack anymore.

Collette- Pidgey, I'm sorry. How about i make it up to you by having you on my team?

Collette's and the Pidgey's eyes glistened at each other, and Pidgey pecked the button to allow itself in.

Collette- Nice. Pidgey is on my side.

After the battle, Collette went a bit further to Viridian city. She decided to heal her pokes.

Joy- hello. Would you like to heal your pokemon?

Collette- Yes I would, thank you.

She handed them over to Joy and sat, waiting for their recovery.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2012, 11:18:20 PM »
Joy- your pokemon are done healing.

Collette- thank you.

Collette walked out of the PC and left the city to go to the Viridian forest. once in the thick of the forest after a few minutes, She ancountered a caterpie. Pidgey came out and was ready to battle.

Collette(thoughts)- alright, Pidgey should have gust, so that's what i'm gonna want him to do.

Before collette could say anything, pidgey was already using gust. the Caterpie was blown a little back. The caterpie then used String Shot to prevent the bird from flying.

Collette- Tackle!

Pidgey was up on his talons and charged for Caterpie and vice versa, the two collided and Caterpie was down. suddenly, Pidgey flashed for a moment.

Voice- Pidgey grew to level 6!

Collette-I'm So Happy! Good job, Pidgey. Now, let me get that string from around your wings...
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2012, 11:20:47 PM »
Following behind Schrodinger and the other trainer he was talking to I was getting rather bored....Looking around I see a Pidgey about to fly by us. Chuckling a little bit I hurry and jump on Schrodingers shoulder and lunge from top of his head at the bird.

Unfortunately it would be a rather agile Pidgey and easily dodges me and I plummet to the ground face first.....*Thump*
Sitting back up.
"Riooooo" (Owwwwww)
Angry at the bird as it flies off not impressed....

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2012, 11:48:25 PM »
right after pidggey was able to fly again, a mankey shows up along with a rattatta.

Collette- Not another one. * throws her jacket*

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2012, 12:22:44 AM »
Warren walked along the path to virvidian with his new charmander. From what gathered something had happened when he turned on the game. He had been whisked to prof. Oak who gave him charmander and a pokedex. Be looked up when he saw a sign that said, Virvidian forest, great! He had missed the city. no use whining. He walked into the forests and walked until he heard a rustling in the grass. Looking down a yellow mouse jumped out. Warren pulled out his poke sec, and it informed him that it was a pikachu. Charmander stepped out in front if Warren

Char char (let's battle)

Pika Pika (bring it)

Warren pointed at the pikachu and said

Charmander scratch.

Charmander charged and scratched pikachu across the face, then without being told he followed up with growl. Pikachu leaped back slightly limping and then used thunder wave quickly followed by thunder shock. It hit charmander making him cry out in pain, Warren decided to use his last trick

Charnander ember

The embers hit Pikachu knocking him down, Warren threw one of the poke balls he had been given. It moved three times then stopped, Warren quickly picked up the pokr ball then recalled Charmander. He ran out of the forest heading for Virvidian cities pokemin center.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2012, 12:37:27 AM »
I walked up to a group of trainers that were talking amungst themselves. "Say, do you know where I could find a Pokedex?"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2012, 12:41:40 AM »
Warren quickly reached the pokemon center and gave nurse Joy the pokeballs, they were healed quickly and Warren let them both out as they exited the poke Mon center. He spotted a bunch of trainers with an older man and brushed past them, not even paying attention. They entered Virvidian forest  and Warren said

Let's get to training.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2012, 12:58:31 AM »
The mankey came out and used scratch on Pidgey, while Rattata used tackle on Budew. Pidgey was hit, Budew dodged the attack.

Collette- Budew, Extrasensory.

A Burst of energy hit both wild pokemon.

Collette- Pidgey, Sand attack on Mankey.

Mankey suddenly had sand in it's eyes. it scratched wildly and winded up hitting rattata.

Collette- Pidgey, Gust.

Both wild pokemon were blown by gust into trees, fainting them. budew flashed.

Voice- Budew grew to Lv.6!

Collette- Awsome.

Collette continues through the forest.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2012, 12:58:42 AM »
I laughed out loud at his question. "Lets just say I have somethings I need to do here. So, what's your name young man?" I held out my hand for a handshake.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2012, 01:23:27 AM »
"What's the Authority? If you don't mind my asking." the kid shook my hand, not the best one I had ever gotten, but at least he had some manners.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2012, 01:28:35 AM »
Charmander leaped out of the way of a blast from pikachu then retaliated with a embers, pikachu dodged out of the way and shot another thunder shock. It hit Charmander paralyzing him. Charmander barely managed to use embers again , pikachu vanished then reappeared a few feet away

hold up did you just learn quick attack,

Pikachu nodded vigorously and jumped on Warrens shoulder followed closely by Charmander who came to stand by his leg.

Well let's go fund us someone to battle.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2012, 01:35:02 AM »
"HAHAHA! Of course I'm not from this world! I am a humble researcher in the other world. When I learned that possibly thousands of new species had been discovered in this world I found my way in as quickly as I could, perhaps a bit too quickly... And I hold no alligence to this Authority you speak of." The kid was poking me, I almost snapped and broke his hand, but I held my composure. I gently grabbed his and and pushed it away from me, then I playfully ran my hand through his hair. "So, where might I find a Pokedex?"