Pokémon Universe > Development

PU ToDo List

(1/2) > >>

Mr_Dark:
Pixel Art

Ground
Art                                Needed for                    CommentSandBeach-Half sand, half stoneSmall townExampleForest main road(??????)ForestSand and/or pavedForest off-roadForestDirt likeSidewalkTown/City-StreetTown/City-Low grassEverythingNone pokemon grassHigh grassEverythingPokemon grassRockOutside and/or cave inside-WaterSea-Road(??????)-Well maintained road
Environment
Art                                Needed for                    CommentTrees-Big, small, medium, with leaves, without leaves, etc..PalmsBeach-Small bushesBeach-Rocks-Need a couple of different sizes, (from 1 to 4 tiles)Flowers--Fences-Wood,stone and metal
Buildings
Art                                Sizes                             CommentLog housesSmall, medium-4 Apartment buildingLarge, tallModern townAcademyMediumSome sort of trainer academyMuseumMedium/Large-Alder's LabSmall/Medium-Stone HousesSmall, mediumFor a small townStorage facilityMedium-
Misc
Art                                Needed for                    CommentFountain (medium/large)Large city town square-Bulletin boardIn-town-Office desksBuilding inside-Student desksBuilding inside-ChalkboardAcedemy-Stone trainer court-Ancient trainer court with the outline made of stonesKyogre teeth-Big teeth rising out of the water (decorative purpose)
NPCs
Type                                CommentSufers-Swimmers-Beach peopleRandom people on the beach enjoying the sunTown peopleAll kinds of people (rich, poor, fat, small, creepy)Rockclimber-Pokemon trainersSame as town peopleGuards-DrinkerSomeone in a barShop keeper-Postman-Nurse Joy's Assistant-Fisherman-Barman Brian-Trinity Grunt-Trinity Boss-Professor-Post Manager-Shady man-RobertoAsk DeclanPolicemen-
Quest Related
Type                                CommentEntropy logo-Large Pidgey Post logo-Lemonade Crate-
NPC Scripts

Name                                CommentEntropy Grunt 1-Entropy Grunt 2-Entropy Boss-Post Manager-Shady Man-Roberto-Officer Jenny-Policemen-
Mapping

Name                                StatusPort OuroWaiting for artRoute 1Waiting for artRoute 2Waiting for artFulgent CityWaiting for artRoute 3Waiting for artUntitledWaiting for artRockbound VillageWaiting for artRoute 4Waiting for art

Zatir:
Good to know, when this list is done, there's a good change that there may be a brand new Beta...

Just keep in touch, the list is NOT finished yet. (For people who are actually not reading this that means: no beta yet)

Bryan:
List has been updated.

Tall Grass, Wood Fence, Sidewalk, Half-Sand & Half Stone, and Street have been completed.

35 tiles added to Dropbox on, June 24, 2012.

Total Tiles: 200

Bryan:
List has been updated.

Rocks, and Flowers have been completed. Larger ones will be completed in the future.

20 tiles added to Dropbox on, July 1, 2012.

Total Tiles: 220

NOTE: I have began the outline of the buildings, then will move to color and shading. I am currently working on a bush, as well. I am getting a few scrubs for the environment. Here are a few other things I have been working on.

This is a Chat example, it shows how the text will look and other icons in-game. This shows a few emotes, as well as the quest giving emblems.

A mock-up of where I think players names show up in-game.

Possible in-game sign. When you read a sign, or billboard, this will pop up in the middle of your screen, displaying what the sign or billboard says.

Also, on another note, I need someone to get with me and get me familiar with the first town. Just PM me. Thanks.

Bryan:
A small update, just to show what I have been working on.

This is just a small preview of what I am working on. Still touching up the PC, as well as, deciding if I should give the tree and black outline. I'll probably just change the color to make it stand out a bit more, less saturation. No shadows, so depth is hard to find.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version