* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: Morning Weather: Stormy Moon phase: half moon.  (Read 97313 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Plot
For many years, the villages spread throughout the lands of Beringan battled for supremacy. The luscious forest burned to the ground, and the crystal clear rivers became polluted with the blood of Warriors. Innocent children's Lives destroyed at the young age of fourteen, as they were ripped from their homes and brought before the village blacksmith. With the blacksmiths assistance, they would forge a weapon suited for them alone, then they were shipped off to shipped off to war.

It went on like this, with the villages slowly destroying Beringan until the village, Kai Sung, returned from a voyage across the sea. They had brought with them an army of men with crudely made weapons and strange powers that made them seem almost, inhuman.

Kai Sung quickly defeated the other villages with the help of the in-humans they quickly united everyone under one banner. With Kai Sungs’ reign came forty years of piece, yet the tradition of a child of age fourteen forging themselves a weapon remained. The in-humans responsible for Kai Sung victory were quickly forgotten or treated like dirt. They lived on the edges of forests or villages so they weren't harassed by jealous humans. While humans had forged weapons and good training, in-humans had their abilities and or cruelly forged weapons. This continued for years until, Takima, the only village who had enough strength to rival Kai Sung, began to make an army of in-humans and other villages that hated Kai Sings reign. Skirmishes are breaking out daily between the warriors united under the banners of Takima or Kai Sung, and the battles get disturbingly closer to the village of Kai Sung with each passing day.

Map

Kai Sung is located in the lake and Takima is at the bottom of the map by the forest.

Rules
-No G-modding
-No killing other characters without consent
-No OP you will be warned
-keep all romance PG-13
-Your post needs to be at least a paragraph long 4 to 5 sentences, there will be a type of strike system
-you may have up to three characters, but only two of the same attributes

Skeletons

Warrior
Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Weapon:(if you're an inhuman you can't have as good a weapon as a human to make it fair)
Human or Inhuman:
Love interest:(if any)
Weapon:(if you're an inhuman you can't have as good a weapon as a human to make it fair)
Skills or abilities:
Side:(Kai Sung or Takima)
Back-story:

Healer
Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Weapon: (if you’re an inhuman you must have a crude weapon to even the playing field)
Human or Inhuman:
Skills or Abilities:
Side:(Kai Sung or Takima)
Apprentice: (if any)
Back-story:

Blacksmith
Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Weapon:(if you’re an inhuman you must have a crude weapon to even the playing field)
Human or Inhuman:
Skills or Abilities:
Side :(Kai Sung or Takima)
Apprentice:(if any)
Back-story:

It's been a month since my last Rp and I'm waiting for the mods to close my last one.

JerryEDIT: Approved
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 10:56:30 pm by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: afternoon Weather: Sunny
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 04:18:55 am »
Take this Raithen!

Shouted a guard as he leaped into the air and his long sword came hurtling towards Raithen. Raithen's  heels dug into the soft sand that made up the training area as he blocked the strike with his sword. He quickly whipped his swords around and placed it at the guards throat

I win.

Their was a loud caw as his hawk Rioku came flying down to land on his shoulder. He sheathed his sword into the leather holster on his back, and he looked over at the white haired girl standing at the tree line that marked the border of the sparring area.

Raithen, you ready to leave?

He nodded then strolled over to his best friend Kyra, Rioku gave a 'caw' of recognition as they reached her. Raithen gave her a smile that only she had ever seen, and they strolled out of the tree line. They walked closer and closer to the edge of the village till, they finally reached the water that was the villages border. They sat far from the bridge that let you cross out of the village, and the guard post at the top of the stone sentry rower nodded as he recognized them. Raithen could hear the sound of carts being pulled by horses going across the stone pavement in the village market area. Rioku flew off his shoulder and began to fly above the river,

Nice day isn't it?

Raithen nodded and noticed that Kyra had stripped her shoes of and was kicking her feet in the water. Rioku swooped down and plucked a leaping almon out of the water and landed on a tree branch, eating the salmon. Raithen stood up and extended a hand towards Kyra,

Lets walk.

She took his hands and they began to stroll along the bank.

(I need to know where everyone is at.)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 04:28:49 am »
In a cave marked with Hamon's symbol by the entrance, an eerie sense of death can be felt.

I call you, rise! Rise from the depths of hell and relinquish your soul. Give in to the call of this mighty vessel. Awaken!

A skeleton rises up, holding onto a crude sword and shield.

Go now, join your brethren at the entrance.

The skeleton obeyed his new master. Hamon was hard at work creating all sorts of guards to patrol the caverns, keeping his practice safe. Only those that represent the Tamika would be allowed entrance. He grabbed some more bones he dug up from shallow graves and began to assemble another one, chanting an ancient spell as he did.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 04:36:45 am »
In the courner of the village, smoke was coming out from a house, and from it loud bangs on metal could be heard, inside was a small figure with a big hammer banging it on a blade of a sword which was red from the heat, she checked on it sides, up, down

"Mmm....still a little bent..."

she goes back to banging on it a couple of times more then checks it again

"better now..."

she places it on the water as a large ammount of vapor comes from it, alot of blades were allready in water from her working earlyer the morning

"And now the order from yesterday... i need to finish it..."

She goes to the forge and grabs the handle of a weapon, then suddently pulls out a long one with two large blades at the tip, a large double bladed axe, she places it on the table and starts banging on it, she had been working on it last night, now she was only giving it the finishing touches.
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 04:45:31 am »
Heading towards the main village of Kai Sung. Taking a short rest on the side of the road with Siren close to Vixon's side.

Vixon: So Siren what do you plan on doing when we get into the next village.

Siren: Hopefully be able to make us a little money to eat with. If anyone needs any medical needs I will be there to help.

With a gentle smile she looks up at Vixon tranced as he thinks of what to do.
A few moments later Vixon thought it was enough time of a rest and picked up Siren to her feet.

Vixon: C'mon lets head to the village.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2012, 04:50:40 am »
GM post

A large burly looking guard walks into the cave the necromancer's in

High ups want you to speed up your minion making, we need to be ready for the assault.

(You can either kill him or have him walk out Cortex.)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 04:56:02 am »
The skeleton rose like the first.

I can only work so fast. This is very delicate work. If I make a false move, then I have to start over.

He grabs his staff and taps it on the ground. A large horde of minions he commanded to sleep arose outside from the earth.

They are ready for your your masters. I just like to keep my assets in order here. Now leave me to my work, I am on the verge of a breakthrough.

He goes and takes a seat in a throne made of bones and and pulls out a piece of paper with blood writing on it.

Where will I find wings big enough? maybe I'll need to stitch them from many bats.

(Pay no mind to that last sentence. A necromancer's duty is to create new minions, and I will have it limited to the ones in my profile.)
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 05:00:40 am »
GM post

The guard nodded and lead the minions out and to the higher ups.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 06:37:55 am »
Ayara sat in the crook of a tree, reading one of the few books the sisters could get their hands on. Artemis sat at the base of the tree, reading through a medical book and practicing various basic first aid.
Artemis, you know that stuff by heart. Why are you practicing right now?
Artemis looked up at her sister.
Ayara, there's no such thing as too much practice.
Ayara huffed and went back to reading her book.
I know that! But you don't need to be practicing that simple stuff. You're a much better healer than that.
Artemis shook her head, smiling. She returned to working as her sister nimbly jumped from the tree, landing lightly on her feet.
I'mm go take a look towards the town. Don't want to be having problems if something happens.
Artemis nodded pleasantly.
Alright. I'll stay here. Hurry back, okay?
Ayara nodded, and moved quickly off to the edge of the trees to watch towards the town. There had been all sorts of things happening recently.
And I'd rather not be taken by surprise...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 06:47:51 am »
GM post

As the inhuman heads towards the village, she is spotted by the guards men in the tower,

Inhuman, state your business and begone scum

The guard bellowed and readied hid long bow, aiming at the Inhuman.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 07:02:45 am »
My eyes narrowed as the guard bellowed at me from a far. He had his longbow already prepared to shoot.
I'm barely out of the treeline and he's threatening me...Tsk. Just like the rest.
I stopped walking forward, careful to keep my movements from seeming hostile. I didn't reach for my own longbow, though I could probably shoot the man down, if I wanted. Probably.
Lower your bow, guard. I'm not planning on getting any closer. I'm mearly keeping watch. My sister thinks we should offer assistance to you, if the town is ever in need of it. That is our only reason for residing here.
Artemis looked up, in the direction her sister had gone. She could feel Ayara's annoyance-
She must have run into a guard...They don't particularly like us, or ANY Inhumans...
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 07:16:21 am »
Raithen looked on as the guard pulled his and as his fingers began to release their was a high pitched faq and a shriek if pain. As Rioku flew away from the guard the arrow flew harmlessly into the ground,

Raithen, I'll report you for treachery-

His words went no further as Rioku swooped down a nd clawed the man's face, he fell off the tower, and landed on Raithens extended blade, killing him instantly. Raithen wiped his blade on the grass, then whipped out parchment, ink, and a quilled feather, he scrolled an apology to the inhuman, and handed it to Rioku. Taking it, Rioku made short work of the distance then handed the inhuman the parchment.

Raithen, he wad one of ours how could you kill him?

Raithen looked over at Mural and grabbed her trembling hand, steadying it, she did always hate death.

The guard wash't one of ours, he was a cruel bastard who deserved what he got.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2012, 07:24:28 am »
Efialtes was going through the forest, trying to avoid either side in fear they will kill him.when his kitteh jumped off his arm and ran off.Fluffy! nuu get back here!

efialtes ran for a while trying to catch the kitten when he finally found it, it was staring at a wolf girl that was practicing medicalstuff.

(in head)Oooh, medical stuff, I wonder if she could teach me anything..

The kitten starts approaching her and tilts its head.

Mrow?

Efialtes facepalms, he starts quietly walking out of the brush.or atleast trying, but instead it makes a lot of noise.

(in head) YOU FOOL! She might kill us now.yeah, we're gonna die.

Efialtes tries to quietly pick up the kitten, but instead, trips and falls on his face.

*muffled* I am a moron, and you kitteh are what makes me that.

The kitteh rushes at him and paws at him.

Mrow?

The kitteh stops pawing at efialtes and goes over to the wolf girl and meows at her.

(bad post is bad TT_TT I need to get better...)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 07:31:37 am by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2012, 07:38:30 am »
I watched as the little scene unfolded before me, with little curiosity. In every race there are squabbles and fights-I'll not butt in for such a reason. I watched as the hawk winged its way over to me, with a paper rolled in it's talons. When it arrived, I carefully took the paper, reading through it quickly.
Oh, so there's still a human out there who'd bother to apologize to an Inhuman. What a surprise. After all, isn't disgust the typical response you have to us?
I rolled the paper up and turned to a nearby tree, climbing up it. If I was to keep watch, I would do so in a better position. I could feel Artemis with a mild curiosity, but it was nothing to worry about. I'd know if something was wrong.

Artemis could feel that Ayara was still annoyed, but nothing seemed to be wrong, so I went back to practicing. After a moment or two, I could hear small footsteps approaching. I didn't look up. If it was an animal, there was no need to startle it. I did, however, look up when I heard an unusual sound for this area:
Mrow?
I realized that there was a kitten standing in front of me, with it's head cocked to one side. I could also see a small boy in a white coat walking out of the bushes behind the kitten. After a few steps, he trips, falling on his face. I could hear him muttering something into the ground. The kitten goes over to him, pawing and meowing for a moment, then returns to looking at me. I looked past the cat at the boy, who was still on the ground.
Um... You didn't...scratch yourself, when you fell, did you? If you did, I have medical supplies. I can disinfect and bandage any cuts you may have.
I took another look at the boy and realized that he looked like a human.
Ah! Or, I could just leave some for you to use yourself, if you'd rather not have an Inhuman help you...
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2012, 07:51:54 am »
Rioku quickly flew back to Raithen and landed on his shoulder, releasing Kyra, who's cheeks were now tinged pink, hand, he stroked Rioku. Turning towards the river, he had Rioku begin to catch fish for them to eat. He quickly gathered a bundle of dead leaves and small logs, he  pulled out the pair of flint rocks given to him by Kyra's mother. He made a circle of stones, and shaoed the sticks into a repress of sorts. He rubbed the flint together until a small spark flew, igniting the leaves. After a moment Rioku had returned with two salmon and a large Trout, and Turgenev had a fire blazing. He carefully placed each fish onto the flames, and as they cooked, he threw the guards body into the river, it ran red with blood, just like the legend.

Sit down Raithen, I'll finish the fish.

He sat down and smiled at her, showing his pearly white teeth, and she began to slow roast the fish.