* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Profiles] Old School Pokemon RP  (Read 14464 times)

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
[Profiles] Old School Pokemon RP
« on: June 18, 2012, 05:14:53 AM »
Profile Skeletons.

Pokemon Trainer
User Name:(Whats your User Name?)
Character Name:(What's your RP characters name?)
Personality:(Like... Are they nice? Kind? Gentle? Things like that.)
Pokemon:(List of your Pokemon-Starter pokemon and what you have caught)
Bio:(Tell us about your character)
Age:(Tell us how old you are. When you get your first Pokemon your like... 11 or something, but you don't HAVE to be that young. Be as old as you want... Not too old...)
Appearance:(Picture would be nice!)

Team Rocket Member
User Name:(Whats your User Name?)
Character Name:(What's your RP characters name?)
Personality:(Are they mean? Cruel? Angry?)
Pokemon:(Same thing as the trainer.)(Except yours are stored at team rocket facilities not Pokemon centers...)
Bio:(Tell us about your character)
Age:(You can be an Adult, but you can be a teenager too :3?)
Appearance:(Put a picture so we know what they look like! ^_^)!

(I have decided not to make it an option to be a Pokemon just for the fact I would like to have as many people as trainers as possible to make it a more active RP and also to where noone is stuck and has to start over if their trainer decides to quit the RP.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules for Profiles...

-You post your own profile here and I will approve it.
-Try to keep up with what Pokemon you have.(I will help if needed and can.)
-I would like to try to keep it to 2 profiles per person.(Maximum)
-Only the first 151 pokemon are available in this RP and only Kanto is around at the moment.
-Starter pokemon I would like them to actually be starters as in low level to make it fair.
-Starter pokemon can be any of the pokemon that evolve and not a legendary.
(will post more rules if need be.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profiles Accepted

-Nightshade06- Timmy,    Vinny Finkelstien
-Meowth- Phillip
-Blades Slaves-Warren Renniger,   Silene Karim
-PkMn Trainer Black- Daveto "Black", (Not approving Siriana because reading peoples thoughts might tend to be rather OP. aka knowing what they will do before they do it kinda thing.)
-Lubbies-  Kyle
-Shad0wxlk- Karrick Red
-WhatThePumpkin-  Amber
-LeoReborn- Kiora
-Jake101- Pikachu(You aren't the actual pokemon it is just a nickname I assume...) Walk
-Redthebeast- Luke
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 01:58:32 AM by nightshade06 »

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Old School Pokemon RP (Profiles)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 06:13:25 AM »
(Went ahead and posted mine so It would be at the Top)

Pokemon Trainer
User Name:Nightshade06
Character Name:Timmy
Personality:Nice but a little nutty.(Can be found talking to himself a lot.)

Pokemon:
Bio:Living in pallet town all his life. Not really much to tell. His mother worked to pay the bills. His father left to be the New Viridian Gym leader. Finally when he turned 11 he was able to start on his journey as a Pokemon Trainer not knowing what was in stored for him and his friends adventure.
Appearance:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:37:12 AM by nightshade06 »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 08:49:35 PM »
Pokemon Trainer
User Name: The-Blades-Slave
Character Name: Warren Renniger
Personality: Kind, caring, and virtuous, he would do anything for a friend in need
Pokemon:  Dewgong, Primeape, Hypno, Golden Golem, Raichu, Arbok.
Bio:  Warren grew up in the small town of Pallet but, he always thirsted for adventure. He had few friends because he isolated himself, so he is a little over eager when it comes to meeting people. At the age of sixteen he’s finally leaving on his journey, which was delayed when he was ten by a chance encounter with team Rocket.
Appearance:
Team Rocket Member
User Name: The-Blades-Slave
Character Name: Silene Karim
Personality: She has lived her life as an outcast, never seeming to fit into team Rocket, so she is used to being alone and will ignore anyone who attempts to speak to her.
Pokemon: Raticate, Gengar, Butterfree.
Bio: She grew up in the ranks of team Rocket, never knowing a home. When team rocket was originally disbanded she didn’t know what to do with herself. However she quickly joined the reformed Team Rocket, working as a grunt, her sole purpose being to collect powerful pokemon and bring them to Giovanni.
Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7600000/Blue-team-rocket-blue-pokemon-7660683-400-500.jpg
 (Say if I need to change something Nightshade.)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:12:57 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 12:10:30 AM »
Team Rocket Member
User Name:....Joetheclown >.>Meowth.
Character Name:uh.......joe? bob? oh I know, Phillip! because:reason.
Personality:very short temper. cheery ...50% of the time. other 50%:mischievous. and all 100% of the time:childish. very. childish.. Childish even for a 13 year old.
Pokemon:2-> and a shiny abra.
Bio:ef-I mean Philip was always a fan of pokemon, and more importantly, team rocket. he always liked them, since they for one didn't listen to a lot of the rules that he though had NO point. now they had disbanded before He had his first pokemon, so when he heard they had came back, he was overjoyed, he might have been able to join them. He rushed to the nearest cave and caught something. one pokemon he had seen that a lot of the, used. a zubat. After having that pokemon he ran from home, though was disappointed when I was unable to find a place where he could join. in hindsight it was a stupid idea to think that a criminal organization was just going to have a "now hiring" poster or something.. He was roaming trying to find a team rocket guy he did find one, but the guy was running from a officer jenny. The officer jenny just about has the guy when a "random" Zubat just happens to run into her the zubat flies off in a random direction, the officer jenny walks up to phillip and then asks something.
are you the owner of that zubat? and did you see which way the rocket guy went?

Phillip:Nope, not mine, and he went that way. you should be able to track him the sent of his zubat.

phillip had pointed the OPPOSITE direction the grunt went, the jenny ran off with growlithe leading the way, phillip had sent the zubat in the opposite direction as the guy after it ran into the officer. Phillip ran in the direction of the guy and found him resting.
Rocket grunt:Go away kid. I don't need you giving away my position.

I'm sorry. I just helped you out by leading a officer jenny on a wild goose chase. The reason I found you was because I wanted to join team rocket..

what, you think you can join? just like that?

I just helped you out of jail time, its the least you guys could do..

Fine, I'll tell some of the higher ups, but don't expect anything..

Okay.

Phillip met up with zubat then called it back and ran from there. a few days later he see's the same guy he saved, just not in team rocket uniform. the guy motions for him to follow him so he does, he follows him into a dark ally where the guy hands him a uniform.
Turns out they thought you could actually help.welcome to team rocket.

Yes.yes.yes.yes... how do I get contacted when Needed?

You'll know.

The both walk out and go there separate ways Phillip is now waiting on his first real mission.
Appearance:Note:copyright of sprite Nintendo/gamefreak/who ever else helped in pokemon. and only reason I put that there is because People have gotten in trouble for editing a sprite and forgetting to put that there.

((please. tell me if there is anyway to improve it.))
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:28:31 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 09:15:22 PM »
Pokemon Trainer
User Name:PkMn Trainer Black
Character Name:Daveto "Black"
Personality:Tends to not talk, Fearless
Pokemon:Staryu
Bio:Being born under Red and Blue, Daveto often is reffered to as "Black." He has traveled across a sacred island only known to code name champions. He also gained an Friendship with a Girl named Siriana. He has the ability to use telepathy...
Appearance:

Pokemon Trainer
User Name:PkMn Trainer Black
Character Name:Siriana "White"
PersonalityCaring towards other people, Doesn't yell unless heart is struck
Pokemon:Caterpie
Bio Being born under Gold and Silver, Siriana often is reffered to as "White." She has traveled across a sacred island only known to code name champions. She also gained an Friendship with a Boy named Daveto. She has the ability to Read people's thoughts when nessecsry...
Appearance:
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 09:44:05 PM »

Team Rocket Member
User Name:Nightshade06
Character Name:Vinny Finkelstien (Fin keel steen)
Personality:Very brutal and mean.
Pokemon:Diglett
Bio:Being one of the first members of Team Rocket he became well known through the organization as an elite. For his "Crazy ways". Has stolen many children's pokemon in the day. When Team Rocket broke apart he still kept in contact with Giovanni doing random deeds for him in hopes it would spark something back into him. Eventually when Giovanni reinstated Team Rocket he had plans on making an Elite Squad of thieves.....He was to be the first into it.
Appearance:

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 09:20:29 PM »
Pokemon Trainer

User Name: Lubbies
Character Name: Kyle
Personality: Outgoing, adventurous, ambitious, hot-headed and cheerful.
Pokemon: poliwag
Bio: Being the son of a veteran trainer he learnt all about pokemon before he even got one. When he turned 12 he got an egg from his father and ever since he has taken care of the egg and made sure no harm came to it. On his 14th birthday the little egg hatched and that was the point when Kyle and poliwag set off to learn all they can about pokemon. Nothing can separate Kyle from his poliwag... NOTHING!
Appearance:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:50:26 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline shad0wxlk

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 09:58:51 PM »
Pokemon Trainer
User Name:Shad0wxlk
Character Name:Karrick Red
Personality: Driven to win and be the best but also cares for all his pokemon and other trainers pokemon

Pokemon:DratiniPrimeapeButterfreeShiny GyaradosWeepinbell
Bio:He watched Lance of the pokemon league fighting on the TV and was driven to become just like him. His first pokemon was a bulbasaur and soon after he managed to catch a pidgey. He thought that he could actually do it and become as good as Lance, but one day when he was resting in his house team rocket stole his pokemon and he hasnt seen them since. He was filled with sorrow and that was when a dratini appeared to him and would not leave his side. He now hopes to find his lost pokemon as he sets out on his asventure for the second time.
Appearance:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 05:09:54 PM by shad0wxlk »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 04:52:06 AM »
Team Rocket Member

User Name: WhatThePumpkin, or just WTP, or Pumpkin

Character Name: Amber

Personality:Amber is very child-like. SHe likes to tease people, and dress things up in sparkles, or pink things.She's also a snoop, getting up in everyone's buisness. She IS a big baby, and has a bit of a temper, but her rage passes within 5 seconds.

Pokemon: The only pokemon she INSISTS on fighting with, are her ekans, Snake. She has a Zubat, but she constantly calls him " You plug ugly guy who's like a sad puppy, who can't be cute no matter how hard you try" (shortened to ugly puppy)

Bio: She used to date a guy in Team Rocket. So, she was automatically drawn to work in it when Team Rocket reformed. She loved poison-type pokemon, although she has the dream of making an entire team of Ekans and Arboks who know only electric moves (Hey, a girl can dream, right? She doesn't care much about the actual effectiveness of her team, and is more concerned with how cute her team is dressed). Of course, her boyfriend dumped her after she tried to cover all his pokemon with glitter, but C'MON! Who DOESN'T LOVE GLITTER!? Ahem...

Age: 21, but she acts like she's a sparkly vampire-obsessed teen.

Appearance: Blonde hair, stands at 4' 10". She has spiky, Vegeta-like hair, that's a golden brown/blonde. She has robin-egg colored eyes, and she has a very...hourglass like shape. She likes to wear glitter, and has 3 pairs of earrings, and one fake tongue ring. She keeps her pokeballs on an amber-studded belt, and whe wears a gold necklace, that looks a bit like an Arbok coiled around her neck.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 04:53:19 AM »
Pokemon Trainer
User Name: LeoReborn
Character Name: Kiora
Personality: Very shy, tends to keep to herself. Very defensive, and tends to shut up if she gets embarrassed or nervous.
Pokemon: Eevee
Bio: One day, Kiora woke to find everyone missing, her family, her friends, everyone gone. So she sets off with her Eevee, hoping to find them again. She is currently being plauged by memory flashes.
Appearance:

(I am a guy, but I typically RP as a girl, get over it :P)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 05:09:23 AM by LeoReborn »
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jake101

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pikachu, let's go!
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 07:44:42 PM »
Pokemon Trainer
User Name:Jake101
Character Name:Pikachu(Real name is Jake)
Personality:Gentle, nice
Pokemon:Pikachu(nickname Pikabolt.) and Jolteon.
Bio:His town was attacked by Team Rocket, so he started his Pokemon journey after the attack. He always keeps his two Pokemon beside him, as they never had a Pokeball. He is very shy and only talks to his Pokemon. His dad had mysteriously disappeared, so he is also trying to look for him.
Appearance:Brown hair, black sweater, blue shoes, black gloves, blue eyes, and skin tone:tan

Offline Redthebeast

• Beginning Trainer
  • Red>Ash>All pokemon trainers
    • View Profile
Re: [Profiles] Old School Pokemon RP
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 07:28:09 AM »
Username: Redthebeast
Character name: Luke
Personality: Quiet, rarely speaks (except to his pokemon, of course), intelligent.
Pokemon: Jolteon, Pidgeot, Nidoking, Poliwhirl, Growlithe,

Bio: Was raised in an orphanage in Viridian city since he was 2, after his family was killed in a house fire, at least that's what he was told happened. Ever since then he only spoke when need be and only had his dream of becoming a great pokemon trainer to hold on to. When he met Eevee at 11, his dream became possible.

Appearance: Below
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:39:54 PM by Redthebeast »
~Red~the~beast~

Offline Jake101

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pikachu, let's go!
    • View Profile
    • My blog
Re: [Profiles] Old School Pokemon RP
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2012, 01:38:19 AM »
Team Rocket Member
User Name:Jake101
Character Name:Walk
Personality:Gentle sometimes, otherwise just cruel.
Pokemon:Haunter and Pidgie.
Bio:His dad was part of Team Rocket until he died. Then Walk joined and is 22 at the time. He looks at Pikachu(a.k.a Jake) and then he gets reminded of his good past, until he turned bad.
Appearance:Black hair with red streaks, brown eyes, skin tone is tan, wears pants that has a R on it, red shoes, and a Red shirt.