* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Pokemon Dragon Dungeon!(Time-Morning, Weather-Sunny)  (Read 5564 times)

Offline Jake101

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pikachu, let's go!
    • View Profile
    • My blog
Pokemon Dragon Dungeon!(Time-Morning, Weather-Sunny)
« on: June 21, 2012, 06:29:23 PM »
The Ultimate Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP ever! I think...
Take this test first to see if you can enter. It's only three questions, with two answers each. Let's go!
1.You have a friend over and you want to make it the best sleepover ever! Pick A or B:
A:Give him some ice cream, ask your mom for a great movie, and then let your pokemon play with his.
B:Play on the computer the whole time, ignoring your friend.

2.Your friend said to go rob a store, but you don't want to. Pick A or B:
A:Say that you have a dentist appointment, so you can't go.
B:Say "Well, OK, maybe tomorrow."

3.You want a Wii, so your dad gives you 200 dollars for cleaning his car. It's enough, but then your friend asks you for 100 dollars, "Top secret". Pick A or B:
A:Say you were going to buy a Wii, so he can't have some.
B:Give him the money he asks for.

Here's what I'm doing:I'll post the two teams first, then we will see who is on the good and the bad.
Mostly A's:Good=Your fighting Team Napa!
Mostly B's:Bad=Your on Team Napa!

Rules:
NO God-modding. Your not that powerful!
Fainting:NO one-hit KOs!
NO cussing! Don't name your Team any bad words either!
You can partner up with another RPer, but let me know first!
NO killing people! Unless you ask them and they say yes. Then you tell me/
Have good grammer. Make it so we can read your posts.
NO double posting!
NO one-line post.

Here's the plot:
An evil team called Team Napa has found a extreme dark force and plans to divide the two worlds-Pokemon and Human-to ruin the world. Everyone starts out at a secret Pokemon meeting, where the Head of the Pokemon Secret Meeting Team (Or P.S.M.T for short)Is saying that they will need to get rid of this evil source before it divides the two species into two worlds. But then the Secret Pokemon Headquarters gets attacked by Team Napa! A battle happens, involving all of the Pokemon of the P.S.M.T. The RPers will be sucked into a time portal, getting put into the future, when Team Napa divided the two species. They don't know how to get back, so they go search for the legendary Dragon Dungeon which is believed to hold a Dreaming Stone that can set back time and heal the Dark Force, though no one knows what the Dark Force is.. The year is 2409 and Team Napa has taken over the Human world and Team Napa's Pokemon has taken over the Pokemon world. The remaining Pokemon that are good are the P.S.M.T RPers while the staff of the P.S.M.T were turned evil. Rumor has it that the Dragon Dungeon is in the Pokemon League, where Team Napa's base is. Team Napa's objective is to find the Dragon Dungeon and destroy the Dreaming Stone. P.S.M.T's objective is to find the Dreaming Stone and cure the two worlds.

The skeletons are now at the [PROFILES]Pokemon Dragon Dungeon RP.

Offline lucifer

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Dragon Dungeon!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 09:35:17 AM »
I like the look of it so far (I ended up having Absol), but how would I use the skeleton?  And would I be right in saying we'd be using Gen. V's battle system and movesets?

Offline lucifer

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 10:16:19 AM »
By the way, an excellent resource for Pokémon game mechanics is the Bulbapedia.  Link is here:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 10:49:13 AM »
Is that a... pentapost?!?
It's okay, but you could've edited the original

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 01:44:39 PM »
Look at dat balance. Theres a blaziken between all unevolved and unevolvable pokémon.

Jake, I insist that every update you have should be edited in your first post instead of posting every single update. In this case you've created massive spam.
You're also using a questionaire that doesn't really make sense for the outcome neither do some of the answers with a limited amount of pokémon you can be while this can make an RP become pretty much one sided in case of variety. Also making this questionaire depend on what side you gonna be is also quite odd for the questions that you gave.

Next to that the plot is very short and simple it doesn't explain everything. The RPers should know the main plotline and need some navigation, otherwise their characters just wander about not knowing what to do.

However, I leave this case to the moderators of this section.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Jake101

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pikachu, let's go!
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 07:12:20 PM »
Look at dat balance. Theres a blaziken between all unevolved and unevolvable pokémon.

Jake, I insist that every update you have should be edited in your first post instead of posting every single update. In this case you've created massive spam.
You're also using a questionaire that doesn't really make sense for the outcome neither do some of the answers with a limited amount of pokémon you can be while this can make an RP become pretty much one sided in case of variety. Also making this questionaire depend on what side you gonna be is also quite odd for the questions that you gave.

Next to that the plot is very short and simple it doesn't explain everything. The RPers should know the main plotline and need some navigation, otherwise their characters just wander about not knowing what to do.
I like the look of it so far (I ended up having Absol), but how would I use the skeleton?  And would I be right in saying we'd be using Gen. V's battle system and movesets?

Yes, we will be using Gen. V's battle system and movesets. You use it in the thread [PROFILES] Pokemon Dragon Dungeon. Take a look!  ;D And we will start on Route 28 in Johto.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 07:23:01 AM »
Good, but again you started triple posting. Please keep in mind to edit your last post if you have something to say. I'll give this as a final warning.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.