* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

what pokemon should be are mascot

groudon
2 (18.2%)
mew
2 (18.2%)
Absol
4 (36.4%)
Bisharp
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: July 07, 2012, 09:01:55 PM

Author Topic: [Guild] The Aura association  (Read 40104 times)

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
  • then i grow up, ima take over the world
    • View Profile
Re: [Guild] The Aura association
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2012, 09:52:32 PM »
okay im back and the topic we going to talk about this week is about pokemon attacks
1. the name of the attack
2. y u like it and give a reason

Offline rajlev

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2012, 06:10:44 AM »
Rigth.. i will start whit some phisical attacks.. i like slash for pokemon like vigorot or sandslash, its verry powerfull, those pokemon had a hig critical rate, and its an attack with a hig acuarry percentage... also is a move lots of pokemon can learn and it can be learned in medium levels...

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2012, 06:21:34 AM »
Not my guild but... Swords dance. When used properly, it can sweep wholes teams. Example: Weavile using SD has sweeped many a team for me.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline rajlev

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2012, 06:32:17 AM »
mmmm another physical attacks may be all the different types of bites, they all have a chance to make the target flinched, and in the new bites like fire fang, ice fang, electric fang, all of the fifth generation fangs not only have the chance to make the target flinched but also to chance its status. the power of this attacks is verry hig, and also those have a good acuarry rate, and a lot of pokemon's can learn those attacks by MT, the only bad thing is that a verry few pokemon learn it by leveling up

EDIT:
well some attacks like sword dance are pretty helpfull when you figth strong teams... but you have to make sure to be able to take some attacks too... because sometimes the oponents are able to make a critical attack... and it can cost you hig... also when you have allready use it some times before... you can be almost unstopable LoL  :D

ROLOC EDIT:
Please refrain from double posting. Thanks
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 06:54:50 AM by Roloc »

Offline lucifer

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2012, 07:24:54 AM »
I'd say I favor moves that are similar in nature to Flamethrower (obviously including Flamethrower itself), such as Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Surf.  I favor them for the manner in which they combine power and accuracy with possible status afflictions (or, in Surf's case, the ability to damage all adjacent hostile targets) with decent Power Point totals; Fire Blast, Blizzard, Thunder, and Hydro Pump may be more powerful, but their reliability is questionable due to their reduced accuracy (especially with Thunder) and their low Power Points.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather teach a move that can hit consistently (barring Double Team), inflict significant damage, and has enough Power Points to not fear risk of depletion at the hands of either overuse or the move Spite, rather than one which can hit for a ton of damage on an inconsistent basis that only has a handful of Power Points.  (How I loathe the move Spite…)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2012, 03:54:26 PM »
Just invading a little, my favorite moves would include moves that have high crit chance, frost breath is really awesome as it breaks down pokemon who have set up a high sp. def. with a few sp. att ups it does a lot of damage too. Other moves like blizzard can be awesome if used in the right way, eg. my glaceon has the ability snow warning which makes it hail as glaceon enters, it lasts as long as he is in battle and 3-5 turns (I think) after he exits. Blizzard always hits in hail no matter the accuracy of the more or evasion of the target. Priority moves are great as well as it quickly turns the tables, depending on the strength. Well that's enough of my ranting.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline rajlev

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2012, 06:20:06 AM »
Yeah, i do like too critical chance moves, but i'm more a fan of physical attacks... and they also have a critical rate so i'm okay with that hehehe, but also i like hig accuary attacks, with at least 85% to 100% of succes rate, i hate to miss my attacks, and when the other team uses sand attack, if the use it two or tree times you miss almost half of your attacks, of course, you allways have to know how much accuary your moves have to evade those situations.

In my case, i like attacks like firewell, dig, volt tackle, ice punch, fire and electric punch, aereal ace, cross chop, iron tail, revenge, extremespeed, hyper fang, poison jab, headbutt, megapunch and megakick, earthquake, drill run, steel wing, metal claw, air slash, drill peck and other physical attacks like the fangs and slash lol

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
Fav pokemon 4 positions u use
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2012, 09:32:53 PM »
fav position lead d-nite ph.Sweeper aeroda spcl.Sweeper espy revenge killer ninja Wall oyster umbreon 
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline rajlev

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2012, 09:18:44 PM »
mmmmmmm i think i go whit a sweeper at first, a Double Sweeper, then an Annoyer, a Wallor a tank, a tank, and another Doble sweeper.

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
  • then i grow up, ima take over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2012, 07:42:29 AM »
zoroark as a lead, miltank and umbreon wall and serperior as a sweeper