* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: whats the reason for the mysterious GS pokeball  (Read 25519 times)

Offline pokejmaster1

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
whats the reason for the mysterious GS pokeball
« on: July 01, 2012, 05:40:49 am »
i've done my homework and this is what i know so far the ball is made of Ho-oh and Lugia's feathers, it may contain celebi, and it was made by the mask of ice my idea is the MI(mask of ice) planned to use celebi use time travel to the future to live  young again and see that his lapras doesnt die or he leaves it for someone  to use to fix their mistake ad his, Ash will go back to the johto reigon to bring the ball back because  kurt fund somethig else and wanted it to go back to proffesor oak to enter celebi in the pokedex or for ash to save the world from disaster again

if u have a story that probably might happen please put it down i'd like to hear Thank you  for reading  :)

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
Re: whats the reason for the mysterious GS pokeball
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 11:07:56 am »
Ingame there is also a GS ball. You'll get it from Kurt if you downloaded a special event. With it you can summon a Celebi from Ilex Forest and catch it.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 08:40:58 pm »
Celebi is a Legendary, what made you think that it wasn't?
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Tala

• Beginning Trainer
  • Typhlosion Rules!!
    • View Profile
    • My world
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 08:43:06 pm »
How can ya download it than?

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 08:46:51 pm »
We're talking about the actual pokemon games, I think, not P.U.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 09:18:37 pm »
Tala, if you're talking about modding the event into GSC, I'm sure it's possible.
As for the method you would use to mod it in, I have no idea as to how you would do that.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 10:50:08 pm »
How can ya download it than?

At particular times Nintendo decides to release an event. This will either be an Event where you have to go to a location or either send it out via Wi-Fi connection. These events can be obtained as a "Mystery Gift". After you obtain your Mystery gift  You'll also get a wondercard. This wondercard you can trade with other friends so they will have the event too. However you can only have a maximum of 3 Wondercards on your game and have to delete one of them to obtain another gift.

I give two examples of events nintendo brings out:

- In my Soul Silver game I obtained an item, with this item I am able to encounter Latias by going to the Pewter City Museum and talk with a certain person over there. Latias appeared outside. This while Latios is the only pokémon available in Soul Silver without any event
- You'll recieve a pokémon without needing to capture it. These pokémon can be picked up from the pokémart from an mailman standing inside giving you the pokémon. This way I got a Mew Lv 5 from an event as well as the three legendary hounds in shiny form to later transfer them to Pokémon Black/White to trigger an Zoroark event which only can be affected by the Shiny Version of one of the three Hounds.

What kind of events are available depends on your country, continent, and time. For example if you are European and you have the European version of Pokémon black you cannot recieve an Wi-Fi event going on in Japan. Another point out is that some events are also for certain pokémon games.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:52:37 pm by Yukimenoko »

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline pokejmaster1

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 01:23:10 am »
what r u guys talking about the games, im talkin about the anime the show anybody got idea's on what will happen with the GS ball on the show

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 09:41:46 am »
Either nothing and Kurt is still researching it. The Anime tried to add certain items from the game pretty much in the beginning. Maybe there will be an sort of episode where Ash meets kurt again and kurt found out what the GS ball is.

Offline pokejmaster1

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 06:17:54 pm »
hmm that has to happen cuz without kurt find more info on it it's useless but they say it will be used later on

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 09:31:12 pm »
All the GS ball was....was a way to hint that the games gold and silver where coming out....this came from the developers....They wanted to do more with it but didn't see it going anywheres and that there is supposed to be a celebi inside the ball which is why it won't open so easily....But that is what GS stands for is Gold and Silver aka the 2 games they released when they released those parts of the anime....that is pretty much it...

Offline pokejmaster1

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 03:47:13 am »
and to jake celebi isnt legendary it's a mirage pokemon
my sources told me thats one reason but they're gonna use the gs ball for some time to develop new episodes

New info lugia was on the orange islands at th time the ball was made and the mask of ice was a gym leader in johto

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 03:59:27 am »
Celebi is one of the pokemon that controls time....yes it is a legendary lol