* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Pending] Life as a pokemon  (Read 17057 times)

Offline helper08

• Beginning Trainer
  • HELLO THERE HOW'S IT GOING?
    • View Profile
[Pending] Life as a pokemon
« on: July 01, 2012, 06:57:21 PM »
      You are a pokemon or human in a strange region, in a world different to the regular pokemon world, the other pokemon (who aren't you) are all crazed and mad with anger, for at the moment , no apparrent reason. In this different world, instead of having multiple different regions like the regular pokemon world, (which it used to be) all the regions have combined and created a 'super region' allowing all the pokemon to live in the same place.
      If you are a pokemon, that has not been caught you are special and has a larger variation of moves that you can learn making pokemon like Unfezant have the ability to learn sky drop unlike the normal pokemon, this is due to the fact that you, living in this 'super region' have evolved and changed because you have adapted to the change and learned much more, each of the different pokemon from the different regions each taught each other different moves, like Chandelure teaching Rapidash flame burst. You are also special because unlike most pokemon in this world, who are mad with anger, you are calm and can think strategies and work together, complimenting each others own skills.
      You have always lived knowing that you should stay away from humans since they hate you and they're jealous, as they do not have the ability to use attacks and have the the ability to move like pokemon or capability to fly like a bird. Which leads them to want to become superior to you. Now, the humans have found their answer on how to become more superior, somehow they have found a way to catch pokemon, through pokeballs as they call it, created by silph co. Now the humans are enslaving them and forcing them to betray their own race and attack the other pokemon to help the humans capture even more pokemon. Although strangely they have been unable to capture you or anyone special like you, the pokeballs, which are in the most basic form, are designed by mostly how smart the pokemon is, as they don't have anything to weaken the pokemon first, which is why they can't catch you, but they continue to try and soon they will upgrade they're pokeballs so they can catch you. In a way, you could think this is another team like team rocket or plasma, but it's worse than that, once they have caught all the pokemon, they will take over this world with their new found 'toys.' Their final plan, after they take over the world is to destroy all of the pokemon. So now you pick, are you an evil human, are you a pokemon, or are you a caught pokemon?

In a dream, you all see this,
      "Professor, the pokeball has been finished." A man in a lab coat says, he places a briefcase on the table in front of the professor, "this pokeball is our strongest yet, it took almost all of our resources to create it, I'm afraid it might be quite a while before we can create another."
      "Don't worry, I'll only need one, soon the strongest pokemon will be mine, then it'll only be a matter of time before each of their pawns fall, one-by-one, until we have captured them all, then they will all be destroyed." The professor says this while snapping the pencil he had in his hand, then he places the two halves of the pencil on the edge of the table, and opens the briefcase. Inside is a strange purple pokeball, with lighter purple circles on the parts above and to the left and above to the right of the middle button, and above the middle button is a strangely menacing, 'M.' The professor slides the briefcase over and it knocks the pencil halves off the table. As though it were a movie, your eyes follow the pencil halves and in slow motion clatter on the ground and then the dream ends.

Skeleton for pokemon:
PU name:
Pokemon name:(nothing OP or anything like that, can't be a legendary, or evolved pokemon, or a shiny)
Nickname: optional
Personality:
Moves: (max 3 for beginning)
Looks: (optional, only for if you want it to look different than the regular pokemon)
Caught by Humans?: Yes or No? (if you were caught than you work with them and don't think like uncaught pokemon, unless you get caught sometime during the RP)

Skeleton for human:
PU name:
Character name:
Personality:
Pokemon and move set(3 max): (for the beginning only one, it can be made up or one of the pokemon that chose to be caught in the beginning)
Looks: No need for pics
Rank: are you a grunt or commander? (maximum 4 commanders)

Rules:
Post your skeleton here and I must approve of it for you to be in the rp
there can be two of the same pokemon, just not three
I will tell you when you can evolve
No major swears
No killing of other players, (although pokemon can't die anyways)
You cannot control another player through your post, only whoever you posted.
(Please don't do this) up to two controllable characters per person (any more will not be accepted, if you do, do this be sure to specifically say who is doing something or talking.

I am a newb so if I'm doing anything wrong please just tell me

Mine:
PU name: Helper08
Pokemon name: Shinx
Nickname: Sphinx
Personality: Smart and open minded, can think through tough circumstances, he is nice and  knows a lot of pokemon and are friends with them because of it. He is a strong fighter, but his stamina isn't that good,
Moves: tackle, bite and tail whip
Looks: One of his ears is spiked and the black on the back part of his body doesn't abruptly end, instead it spikes out into the blue
Caught by Humans?: No
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:49:50 PM by helper08 »

Offline Jake101

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pikachu, let's go!
    • View Profile
    • My blog
Re: [profiles] Life as a pokemon
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 07:03:35 PM »
I'll leave the Moderaters to it but I would say add a little bit more on the Story-line, but again I leave it to the Moderaters.

Skeleton for pokemon:
PU name:Jake101
Pokemon name:Riolu
Nickname:Spirit Rebel
Personality:Nice and brave, but shy at the same time.
Moves: Strength, Cut, and Quick Attack
Looks: Lavender eyes, with 2 scars along his right eye.
Caught by Humans?: No.

Evil humans??? NICE! No, you are not a newb... Because it's a little bit better then mine...

Offline helper08

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 07:07:38 PM »

Skeleton for pokemon:
PU name:Jake101
Pokemon name:Riolu
Nickname:Spirit Rebel
Personality:Nice and brave, but shy at the same time.
Moves: Aura blast, Cut, and Tackle
Looks: Lavender eyes, with 2 scars along his right eye.
Caught by Humans?: No.
good but when I meant moves that most can't learn I meant like moves they can't learn by leveling, like sky drop for an unfezant (although of course you can't have unfeazant now)
other than that it's good, let's just hope the moderators like it

better
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 07:12:40 PM by helper08 »

Offline Jake101

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pikachu, let's go!
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 07:09:45 PM »

OK I can Modify it if you want...actually, I will.

*blushes*I spelled "actually" right this time...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 09:10:27 PM »
I really think it's bland... so unless things get changed, this will remain into Pending status.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Jake101

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pikachu, let's go!
    • View Profile
    • My blog
Re: [Pending] Life as a pokemon
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 09:17:41 PM »
How is it bland like how my sister spells arithmatic?*blushes* D*** you, Metapod! XD

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 09:28:33 PM »
Bland as in there's one 'bad side' and one 'good side' and that's it.

Pokemon players have moves that similar Pokemon can't learn... what?

A parallel dimension to the Pokemon world... what's even different?

"Humans have found some way to catch Pokemon" sorry, that is already the case.

"Trying to rule over the world with their Pokemon" Team Rocket/Galactik/Magma/Aqua/Plasma anyone?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline helper08

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 11:22:24 PM »
Pokemon players have moves that similar Pokemon can't learn... what?

like normally unfezant can't learn sky drop, in this it can
A parallel dimension to the Pokemon world... what's even different?

"Humans have found some way to catch Pokemon" sorry, that is already the case.
In this dimension it has never happened before

"Trying to rule over the world with their Pokemon" Team Rocket/Galactik/Magma/Aqua/Plasma anyone?

When I say that I mean they want to rid the world of pokemon and galactic, magma aqua and plasma didn't want to rule the world

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 08:18:42 AM »
So another words its like before Pokeballs where even invented? O.o

Offline Ixmate102

• New Trainer
  • Ooh! Take a look at me now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 11:01:12 AM »
You are just about to go to bed in a Pokemon Center and put your Pokemon back in its Pokeball. After you wake up your body is curled up and through some sort of red-rimmed filter you see your Krokorok out of it's Pokeball. That's strange to you, as you don't remember releasing it... Then it dawns on you. YOU'RE inside the Pokeball, and your KROKOROK is your trainer. You notice it has a smile on it's face. It takes the bag your mom gave you off the bed and puts it on. It then picks you and the Pokeball up. You struggle for freedom but your Krokorok's tight grip keeps you from escaping. You are then sealed inside the bag without any room to breathe. You notice there are also some other Pokeballs in the bag... and inside, are your beloved Samurott and Zoroark. You see the sadness in their eyes as you release how cruel you've been. Your ball starts to shake. Then there is a blinding light and the filter is no longer there. Your body is outstretched and you come face-to-face with an Amoonguss. You look down at your hand and you see a paw. The paw of a Liepard.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 09:29:27 PM »
Ixmate102, that's completely off topic.

Back on topic,
- So, you can have a Caterpie learning Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Mega Horn and Earthquake? That's what I was getting to on my first question.
- If such things never happened in this dimension, then there is no need to mention that it is another dimension. Simply state the facts, the setting of the world you're dealing with. Something like, "In this world, human and Pokemon have not been co-habitating and live their lives separately." You just elaborate more on that, because that is a single sentence summary. You have to answer why, where, when, what, who, how when you mention something in as much depth as possible.

Why they want to rid the world of Pokemon?
Who exactly decided that?
When did they do that?
How are they doing that?
And I won't say that 'ruling the world with Pokemon' = 'getting rid of Pokemon'...

And what you you mean by "galactic, magma aqua and plasma didn't want to rule the world". They did! They used powerful Pokemon to make the world the way THEY wanted it to be, even if that meant they had to go against OTHER people/Pokemon and bringing them to the ground.

Offline helper08

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 09:20:01 PM »
- So, you can have a Caterpie learning Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Mega Horn and Earthquake? That's what I was getting to on my first question.
Bug Buzz would make sense, but none of the others, even if it did learn those that would have evolved before it could, just moves that make sense but isn't OP.

And I won't say that 'ruling the world with Pokemon' = 'getting rid of Pokemon'...
oops, that was supposed to be ruling the world without pokemon

And what you you mean by "galactic, magma aqua and plasma didn't want to rule the world". They did! They used powerful Pokemon to make the world the way THEY wanted it to be, even if that meant they had to go against OTHER people/Pokemon and bringing them to the ground.

Exactly, they wanted to change it not rule, Galactic wanted to destroy and create a new world, magma and aqua wanted to either get rid of the sea or land, and expand the sea or land. Plasma wanted to make it so that pokemon couldn't be held captive by trainers. None of these have anything to do with ruling the world

So another words its like before Pokeballs where even invented? O.o

In this world the humans hadn't found the way to create pokeballs until then, this isn't in the same world, if that's what your asking
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 05:22:09 PM by helper08 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 04:46:01 PM »
Bug Buzz would make sense, but none of the others, even if it did learn those that would have evolved before it could, just moves that make sense but isn't OP.

If you want them to make sense, then none of those make sense. Larvae do not buzz around, nor create tremors, nor can charge with enough speed and power to use Mega Horn.

Exactly, they wanted to change it not rule, Galactic wanted to destroy and create a new world, magma and aqua wanted to either get rid of the sea or land, and expand the sea or land. Plasma wanted to make it so that pokemon couldn't be held captive by trainers. None of these have anything to do with ruling the world

So you mean to say you would want a house build just to gaze and dream about it after making it? That's what you're telling me when you said they only changed it and not ruling it, despite all their immoral efforts to do so. All of them wanted to rule the world once it fitted their ideals, regardless of what they did to reach it.

However way you put it, they are imposing their belief onto people and took actions against any person getting in their way. If that is not a way to demonstrate power and impose their laws, then what is it if not ruling?

Also, double posting is something that warrants a warning. Avoid doing so please. This board is a sub-forum of the whole forum and the forum rules apply here as well.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 04:47:41 PM by Jerry »

Offline helper08

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 05:49:42 PM »
If you want them to make sense, then none of those make sense. Larvae do not buzz around, nor create tremors, nor can charge with enough speed and power to use Mega Horn.
If a spider (galvantula) a caterpie could, like maybe it could wave it's tail or something
So you mean to say you would want a house build just to gaze and dream about it after making it? That's what you're telling me when you said they only changed it and not ruling it, despite all their immoral efforts to do so. All of them wanted to rule the world once it fitted their ideals, regardless of what they did to reach it.

However way you put it, they are imposing their belief onto people and took actions against any person getting in their way. If that is not a way to demonstrate power and impose their laws, then what is it if not ruling?

they didn't build a house, they changed one, plasma want's to liberate pokemon because he thinks that people don't treat them well, if it was a house, they would have taken away the pets, but they wouldn't have ruled that house after taking away the pets. Galactic would have torn down the house then rebuild it even better so that new people would live in it,

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2012, 06:38:02 PM »
If a spider (galvantula) a caterpie could, like maybe it could wave it's tail or something

Larva != Spider

they didn't build a house, they changed one, plasma want's to liberate pokemon because he thinks that people don't treat them well, if it was a house, they would have taken away the pets, but they wouldn't have ruled that house after taking away the pets. Galactic would have torn down the house then rebuild it even better so that new people would live in it,

Their building a house represents their effort to reach their goal. Changing houses involves as much effort. If they changed houses, that means they now live in that house and have control of that house (ruling). That has nothing to do with what you're saying.

But you still want to say this? Fine! So, that one is like the government imposing laws about keeping pets; banning it even. So you're telling me the government is not the ruler of a country?

Team Galactic would go through all this, and the new people would be subject to their laws, hence ruling that house however way you put it. If they still don't like it, crash bam and they redo it.

Team Rocket still wanted to rule the world.