Creative Discussions > Art Work

Celaghost's pokemon sig shop

(1/3) > >>

CelaGhost:
Just as the title says, I'm creating signatures. If you want me to make one for you, just post a description of the sig you want that is pokemon related, and I'll do my best. You can add as many details or as little detail as you like. If you want a specific picture done, just post the img and it doesn't have to be pre-sliced or w/e. ;)

EDIT: srry, I was busy last week so it took a while for me to turn out the sig. 9/4/12

Also, if you want the sig to say anything, please include it. When I finish I'll pm you the sig and update the post.

In progress :
-----------------
Fenror
Ponge

Complete(?):
-----------------
The-Blades-Slave
Flynt

Here's an example of a sig that I made:

Completed gallery:

The-Blades-slave:
Well, if you could make it, I would like a signature with a Delibird and a Bisharp in it. A blue background if usable.... Tell me if anything is wrong.....

CelaGhost:

--- Quote from: The-Blades-slave on August 25, 2012, 01:07:04 AM ---Well, if you could make it, I would like a signature with a Delibird and a Bisharp in it. A blue background if usable.... Tell me if anything is wrong.....

--- End quote ---
Yay my first customer. hehe. Do you want the sig to say anything?

The-Blades-slave:
Yush. elemental elites, and if possible The-Blades-Slave or blades

Flynt:
If you could make one for me too I would like a signature with a charizard saying Flynt and Elemental Elites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version