Pokémon Universe > Trainers Lounge

The Beta

(1/2) > >>

Robinson3938:
Now I don't mean to complain, but I recall the game was supposed to have an open beta in December of 2011 but was delayed about 2 months before it happened because Skyrim and Skyward Sword came out. Now I understand you guys are very busy and I appreciate the hard work you are doing. I just can't help but wonder why if the game was so close to beta in late 2011, what happened?

zylonnick:
1) The entire coding system was changed, everything needed to be rewritten.
2) A lack of good pixel artists caused the process of creating PU to slow down really hard. We have a few good ones now.
3) a new dialog-, quest- and NPC-system was written.

We want to give you guys a great product to play with, not just a crappy version of pokémon like pokémon crater etc. This takes time so be patient. You might recieve info on what we have done and will be doing in the future sooner than expected.

Mr_Dark:
Read this: http://www.pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,4438.0.html

Robinson3938:

--- Quote from: Ponge on September 26, 2012, 11:37:29 AM ---1) The entire coding system was changed, everything needed to be rewritten.
2) A lack of good pixel artists caused the process of creating PU to slow down really hard. We have a few good ones now.
3) a new dialog-, quest- and NPC-system was written.

We want to give you guys a great product to play with, not just a crappy version of pokémon like pokémon crater etc. This takes time so be patient. You might recieve info on what we have done and will be doing in the future sooner than expected.

--- End quote ---

ah didn't realize you guys had completely changed so much stuff thanks for replying

Ursaring:
I thought maybe copywrite , was in the way. Is PU protected from getting shut down instantly by gamefreak ,or who ever does that sort of thing? I know a little of topic ,but I am really wondering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version