* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 135726 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
 PLOT:

After Sora's defeat of Xehanort, the many worlds returned to peace. Sora and Riku returned to Destiny Islands to start a new life. A decade passed, and Riku received a message from King Mickey. Leaving behind Sora and Kairi, Riku vanished into the night.. Both Riku and King Mickey vanished for months, and word spread of this, panic flaring that King Mickey had vanished. On top of that crippling blow, the gateway to Destiny Island had been sealed, trapping its inhabitants within. Including Sora and Kairi.

Even worse was the war that was breaking out. Once Xehanort had been defeated, darkness still lingered throughout the worlds, and so the keyblade chose a slew of new warriors to take down the remaining darkness. These keybladers teamed up with a group of mages and dubbed themselves the Cavalry. Part of the Cavalry broke away from the light, though, claiming that the Cavalry should not have the power to control the fate of the worlds.These villains formed their own organization, the Nocturnes. It was not long before the they waged war against the forces of light.

After months with no word from King Mickey, Riku turned up on the doorstep of Disney Castle. He no longer spoke, refusing to say where King Mickey was. Many blamed him for the disappearance of their beloved king, and he didn't deny a thing. Within the next few months, new keybladers and mages began to appear.

With these mages and keybladers, came a hidden group. Little is known about them, only that they use to be followers of Ansem the wise.

New keyblade wielders and mages who supported the Cavalry were eventually herded to Disney castle, where they were trained by Goofy and Donald themselves. Soon, rumors of heartless began to spread, the most common place for the supposed 'attacks' being Twilight town. With no men to spare from the warfront, Donald and Goofy dispatched the new keybladers and wizards, who now patrol Twilight town.

War is raging, and the heartless are returning. What could this possibly mean for the fate of the worlds? It is up to you to decide. Will you join the light or the darkness in this War of Worlds?

*For the sake of space, all other details will be posted in the OOCC.

JerryEDIT: Approved

THE MOOGLE SHOP

Locations:
Gummi Ship Interfaces- Ships obtained in Agrabah
Agrabah- Bazaar, City Gates, Palace
Never Was- Multiple places around the castle
Port Royal- None
Olympus Coliseum- Entrance to the Underworld

*Not including upgrade scrolls, Keyblade wielders can only buy 1 spell per shop. Mages can buy as many as they want.

MR= Mog's Recommendations. Special items recommended for your current journey by the shopmaster! Be careful, though, as some items may not be as useful as Mog lets on.

MR-Potion: 75 munny
 An item that, when consumed, it restores 30% of your health. You may buy no more than 3 at a time.

-Ether: 75 munny
 When consumed, it slightly boosts the rate at which mana regenerates. Its effect is only good for one mana regeneration.

MR-Aero Scroll: 180 munny
 A scroll that will allow a person to learn the level 1 Aero spell.

-Earth Scroll: 220 munny
 Teaches level 1 spell Earth. Keyblade wielders only.

-Blizzara Scroll: 300 220 munny Sale!
 When used, allows the user to upgrade their Blizzard spell to level 2 Blizzara.

-Datalog Chip: 400 munny, Quantity: 1
An SD card-like chip that when inserted into a slot on the Datalog, adds all treasure chests to the map of the world the user is currently in. Can only be used for one world, and after downloading the information to the Datalog, the chip will burn up and eject itself, rendering itself useless.

RULES:

1. All posts must be at least 3 sentences long and have good grammar. Typos are ok.

2. Posts must have something to do with the actual RP.

3. You may not control another character without their express permission for ANY reason.

4. No god modding. You are NOT all powerful.

5. While flaming in character is allowed, there are certain restrictions. Flaming cannot be discriminatory towards any real-world race, religion, philosophy, gender, or sexual preference, and that they are characters attacking each other, not members insulting other members. Put another way: all flaming must be done in character

6. Profanity is allowed, but there are restrictions to keep it artful. FIRST OFF, the member that posts the thread must get permission from a moderator and include reasoning for the profanity to be allowed. Second, the member that posts the thread must indicate that there is to be profanity in the thread in the subject line. Third, the member that posts the thread must state that they wish for profanity to be allowed in that thread and any restrictions that they wish to impose must be followed. Fourth, the F-word is not to be used under ANY circumstances. Finally, any profanity with a sexual meaning must be used in a general context, never in a sexual one (e. g., a character can call another character a dickhead, but cannot use the profanity to tauntingly tell an opponent to "suck dick").

7. No cheating or leveling up excessively in one post. Miscalculations are ok.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 10:13:03 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 12:38:38 AM »
CAVALRY GM POST

The voice of Commander Squall, who was in charge of the Cavalry in Twilight Town, came over the earbud in every patrol's ear.

"Attention all Patrols! We have a problem! Residents are reporting sightings of heartless around the station! Head for the Station Plaza immediately!

He paused for a few seconds before signing off.

Leon Haruko

Roger that.

A beam of light appeared in his hand, materializing into his keyblade, Animus. Finally, something exciting might actually happen, as things seemed sort of bland since he arrived here. Leon looked back at the Sandlot before running in the direction of the Station.

Jack and Celine

"Attention all Patrols! We have a problem! Residents are reporting sightings of heartless around the station! Head for the Station Plaza immediately!

Jack, who was leaning against a building on Market Street, glanced at Celine.

Finally, you can stop complaining that you're so bored. Come on, let's go.

Jack simply nodded, summoning his keyblade as he and his cousin ran toward the Station Plaza.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 12:43:52 AM »
Warren and Tylan

Warren sighed, picking up the deck of cards he had just pulled out.

The poker game will have to wait until later, Tylan.

Tylan nodded, and stood up quietly. In a flash of gold, Relusion appeared. It's blade glinted in the light, and the key-chain dangled as he gripped it tightly with his left hand. The two quietly strode out, Tylan throwing Relusion over his shoulder, and Warren putting his hands in his pocket.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 12:47:18 AM »
Sone was looking around the Market street, making sure there were no heartless lurking about, and also trying to find something to jog his memory, in case if this was his original world. Sone heard the order, waking up from his daze. He sighed, this place wasn't familiar at all. Oh well, maybe the next mission. He summoned Memories Thorn, appearing from a blue light, and started running towards the station from Market Street.

Even if this isn't my world, I still gotta protect it!

(Tell me if I did something wrong.)
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 01:13:34 AM »
Alyx Nevan arrives at the Station, she looks arround a the trains and the exit, looking back at the darkness portal where she came from. She stretches as she was somehow tired of the Darkness traveling, looking at her hand.

"Sigh... this sucks, i hate being the only one arround agaisn't these so called Calvary... i'm only one, not a whole group"

She sees a bench on the courner and sits down, summoning her Keyblade Inner Confliction on her left hand, looking at it's design and power in it, she places it on her lap as she leans back on the bench, resting a bit.

"I guess i could call for some heartless to keep them busy and let them deal with the new ones or weaker ones..."
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:34:35 AM by Aquashin »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 01:19:19 AM »
Warren and Tylan

hey walked quietly, when Warren placed his hand in front of Tylan.

"Stop."

In front of them, in the alley they were standing in, was a dog like creature. It stared, nt moving. Tylan took a cautious step forward, and suddenly the dog creature leaped, knocking Tylan to the ground. It went for his throat, and Tylan struggled to keep it back. Warren lunged forward, bringing a kick around and at the heartless' head. The dog-creature slammed into a wall, leaping back up. It seemed tired now, and in a single slash, Tylan dispatched it.

That escalated quickly.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 01:42:47 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Jack

Leon!

Leon turned around at the familiar voice. He knew who it was, but he was still happy to see Jack and Celine. He waited for them to catch up.

I assume you're both heading to the Station Plaza.

Yeah, but why would the heartless suddenly attack us here?

I have no idea, but come on, we need to get to the plaza.

Suddenly, there was a clanking sound. It started faint, but slowly grew louder. It was coming from behind them. They turned around to see two heartless that resembled knights running there way.

What the-

Leon was cut short as the heartless noticed the trio. They both jumped up and stuck out one foot, spiraling toward them.

Aero!

A blast of razor sharp wind slammed into the heartless. One of them stopped, but the other kept spinning.

Fire!

A fireball flew from Jack's keyblade, Redemption, and slammed into the Soldier. It stopped spinning, stunned, and Jack ran over to it and dispatched it with two swift swings of Redemption. Leon ran over to the one still on the ground, slamming into it with Animus. The heartless disappeared in a burst of dark energy.

We need too get going.

The others agreed, and they were off.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 01:59:31 AM »
Sone was running up towards the station, when two soldiers appeared in his way.

Today's your unlucky day... cuz today, my keyblades listening to me.

One started spinning at me, I tried blocking it but got knocked backwards, then the other span and this time I countered with blizzard, causing damage and dazing it for a mew moments. I charge at it, slashing it with my keyblade, making it disappear. Then the other one slashed at me, cutting my other arm and tearing the sleeve.

Aw man! This was my favorite shirt!

I quickly dodged it's next attack and slashed it with my keyblade. I sighed, I won this round. Then I was reminded of my injury with a sharp pain on my arm. I look at it, my arm would be fine but it looks like it might scar if i don't get it healed.

Dang, just my luck... huh?

I noticed three people, two with keyblades, one who had to be a mage.... and a pretty one(Fenror).

Hey, one of you wouldn't happen to be a healer, would you? I kinda got- hurt... ow.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 02:33:34 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 02:17:13 AM »
Tylan and Warren

Tylan shuffled the deck of cards in his hand. It was what his brother had gotten him for his birthday before... On the backside of each card, a keyblade and a mages staff crossed over a disney castle shield. It was a special deck, based off of Sora, and his friends.

Warren on the other hand, toyed with the yin symbol that was attached to a necklace under his shirt. He didn't remember where he got it, just that it associated with someone... Someone who had the yang side... As the two walked, they noticed a girl sitting. (Aqua.)

How are you doing Mam?

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 02:22:07 AM »
Leon, Celine, & Jack

Hey, one of you wouldn't happen to be a healer, would you? I kinda got- hurt... ow.

They all shook their heads.

No, but this may help.

Celine handed a bandage to the boy.

I'm sorry, but I don't have any potions.

You look a little new to this, why don't you come with us?

We're all pretty new to this, Jack! Leon turned to the boy. Seriously, though, you should come with us, the Station Plaza isn't far ahead.

Leon and Jack ran off towards the plaza, while Celine stayed back to see what the boy would say.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 02:30:38 AM »
I nodded and wrapped the bandages around my wound.

Thanks, and don't worry, potions aren't necessary for right now...

I thought about it a moment, I wanted to take advantage of my luck and take down the heartless on my own, but maybe I'm pushing it...

... Alright, lead the way.
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 02:34:26 AM »
Alyx keeps sighing as she starts feeling something strange, she was feeling the darkness arround from the heartless aproaching and the darkness inside her, but she starts feeling light, something she didnt liked much, darkness was much more confortable, she opens her eyes as she hears.

How are you doing Mam?

She looks to the source of the sentence and sighs getting her hand below the Keyblade hilt to grab it backhandedly, as she stands up looking at them

"Why should i tell you?"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 02:37:41 AM »
Warren and Tylan

Tylan was pushed back suddenly. A flash of golden light illuminated the area, and Karamunai was held high in Warren's hand. His hair was streaked with white, his keyblade almost completely white, with mixed dark splotches. With his hand gripped in the handle, which was encircled by an almost thorn looking barrier, Light Warren growled.

She holds darkness inside of her.

It was almost like a sixth sense, he wasn't sure, but something about her upset him greatly.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 02:45:34 AM »
Leon, Celine, & Jack

By the way, I'm Celine. Now come on, let's go meet the others!

She ran towards where Jack and Leon had gone. She met up with them, but they were just standing quietly by the entrance to the plaza.

What's going on?

We don't know, but look, there aren't any heartless here.

Celine looked up, and Jack was right, there weren't any heartless around. There were three keybladers, though, and looked as if they were about to fight.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 02:47:31 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2012, 02:55:55 AM »
All

Attention all Patrols! We have a problem! Residents are reporting sightings of heartless around the station! Head for the Station Plaza immediately!

Neesha looked around.

*sarcastic* yaaaaay...

Raithen sighed.

This is greeaaat...

Mikto facepalmed.

*Sigh*just wonderful.

Neesha nodded.

Okay, okay, lets go.

They started walking towards station plaza...NOT 5 STEPS AWAY.... a odd looked heartless, that moved fast and looked like a bit of a soldier started attacking mikto. another one attacked raithen. a odd looking dog walked out from the shadows and looked at neesha.

... ... ...we're screwed.

Neesha dashed at the 'dog', after summoning her keyblade, majestic wind, and tried to attack it. it dodged and almost ripped her hand off.

OH GOODNESS.

She continually dodged the attacks, barely, and it finally became tired.

THANK GOODNESS.

She slash it, multiple times, clumsily, until it finally died.

Mikto summoned his keyblade, then watched as the 'soldier' thing tried to attack him. he barely dodged the kick, then when it tried to spin kick him again... He just stuck his keyblade in the way. the hearltess's leg was slashed. by its own momentum. it fell over, legless, and mikto slashed it multiple times.it was killed, but his keyblade was knocked away. like. far.

Okay. they knock the keyblade away. don't do that when fighting a group.

He walked over to the keyblade and picked it up.

Raithen looked at the 'soldier' he had to fight.

Joy....THUNDER!

the mana was drained, and a thunderbolt tried to strike the soldier, it dodged.

So its a fast enemy...

the Soldier tried to kick him, he barely dodged then smiled.

Boom and....AERORA!

The mana was drained and...Mid kick the soldier is blasted by the wind into a wall. it starts to get up..

Oh hey your alive. THUNDER!

A thunderbolt striked the straggling Soldier..

the group looked around.

So. judging by that. we're screwed if we run into more than 3?

Unfortunately.

Joy.

they again, start walking towards the central plaza.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END